RPF Application Form 2019 - Ministry of Railways will release the application form of RPF in the online mode. The application form will be available along with the notification in the first week of June. Candidates will be able to submit RPF application form 2019 till the last week of June. The application fee is Rs. 500 for male candidates from general and OBC categories while ST, SC and women candidates will need to pay Rs. 250. To fill RPF application form 2019, candidates must first register for the exam followed by filling of other details in the application form, selecting preferred railway zones, payment of fee and uploading of photo and document.
Candidates can edit details entered in RPF 2019 application form by paying Rs. 250. Before registering for the exam, candidates must ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria determined by the conducting body.
Dates of RPF Application Form 2019
Notification of RPF 2019
First week of June 2019
RPF 2019 application form
First week of June 2019
Last date of RPF registration
Last week of June 2019
Last date to pay online fee
First week of July 2019
Last date of offline fee payment
First week of July 2019
Procedure to fill RPF Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill the application form of RPF 2019 by using the steps provided below.
Step 1: Register
Step 2: Mobile number and email ID verification
Step 3: Filling of academic details and selection of zonal railway
Step 4: Fee payment
Step 5: Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature
Step 6: Submission of application form
How to fill RPF Application Form 2019?
The steps to fill the application form has been described in details below. Candidates can check the same to successfully fill RPF 2019 application form.
Step 1: RPF 2019 Registration
- Click on ‘New Registration’ link
- Select the preferred group
- Read instructions carefully before registering
- Enter details including name, date of birth, father’s name, Aadhaar number (optional), category, state, education board, year of passing Class 10, mobile number, email ID, roll number of class 10
- Tick mark the declaration to agree to the terms and condition
- Click on ‘Continue’ button
- On successful registration, One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to candidate’s email address and mobile number along with registration details
Step 2: Verification of mobile number and email ID
- Click on ‘Verify through OTP’ link
- Enter OTP received on registered email ID
- On verification, a registration number will be generated
- Next click on ‘Candidate Login’ link
- Log in using registration number and password and proceed to fill of application form
Step 3: Fill educational details and preferences of zonal railways (Part II and III)
In this part, candidates have to provide details including educational qualification, community, gender, religion, Ex-Servicemen, minority, economically backward class, age relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other details.
Next, candidates have to enter preferences of railways. They can set priority/ preferences by clicking on ‘Preference’ from the drop-down menu
- Furnish all information regarding educational qualification
- Select exam language for appearing in CBT. English will be set as default language but candidates can choose another language apart from English from the drop down list
- Candidates will also need to fill details like mother tongue, address for communication etc.
Step 4: Payment of examination fee
- On completion of application details, candidates will be directed to the Payment page to choose mode of payment
- Candidates should provide the details of the beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund like Beneficiary name, Bank name, Account Number and IFSC Code in the online application.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to fill their bank account details.
- In case of online payment, candidates will be automatically directed to the next stage of application for uploading documents.
- Those paying through offline mode i.e Bank challan, the payment confirmation may take about an hour. The time period for payment confirmation may vary from 24 hrs to 48 hrs in case of Post Office payment.
- On getting the confirmation status, a candidate can proceed further with the online application process.
RPF Application Form 2019 – Payment of Fees
Mode of fee payment – Candidates can pay the application fee through net banking credit/ debit card, SBI/ Post Office Challan.
For all candidates for General and OBC
For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class (Rs. 250 will be refunded after deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT)
Step 5: Uploading of photograph and documents
Having paid the application fee, candidates can now upload scanned copies of photograph and other relevant documents. The steps to upload photograph and documents are as follows:
- Select ‘Upload Photo’ tab to upload photograph (uploaded photograph should be recent and in color.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories will need to additionally upload scanned copy of SC/ ST certificates. These candidates can avail the facility of free travel authority (Second Class Railway Pass) on the day of the exam.
RPF Application Form 2019 - Photograph and Document Specification:
15 KB – 40 KB
35mm x 45mm
50 KB – 100 KB
Step 6: Submission of final application form
After furnishing all information, candidates can opt for final submission of RPF application form 2019. To submit the application form, candidates have to agree to the declaration and then click on ‘Submit’. Having successfully submitted the application form, candidates have to download and print RPF application form and retain it for future reference.
Details required to fill RPF Application Form 2019
The details required to fill certain areas of the application form are as follows:
- Class 10 admit card
- Class 10 marksheet
- Aadhaar card
- Scanned image of the photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
- Email ID
- Credit/ debit card details
RPF 2019 Application Form – Verification of OTP
- Click on ‘OTP verification’ link
- Enter registered email ID
- Enter OTP received on email address.
- Enter OTP received on a registered mobile number
- Enter CAPTCHA code
How to print RPF Application Form 2019?
- Click on ‘Print Application’ button
- Enter Registration number followed by the date of birth
- Enter CAPTCHA
Correction of RPF Application Form 2019
Candidates can edit details in application form after final submission by paying a fee of Rs. 250. Except registration number, state, RPF zonal group, email ID and mobile number, candidates can make changes in details entered in RPF application form 2019. Editing of details in the application form will be allowed only twice by the conducting body. The process to edit details in the application form is provided below.
Steps to edit RPF 2019 Application Form
- Visit ‘Online/ E-Application’ link to be provided on this page
- Click on the ‘Modify Application’ link
- Log in with registration number and password
- Pay requisite modification fee
- After successful payment, log in and edit the application form
- Submit RPF application form 2019
- A print copy of latest application form for future reference
RPF Application Form 2019 – Important Points
- The significant points regarding the application form of RPF 2019 have been provided below.
- Candidates must apply to one Zonal Group only
- Selection of zonal group once entered is final and no further changes will be entertained thereafter
- The name entered in RPF application form must be identical to the one mentioned in Class 10 certificate
- Candidates should provide the valid mobile number and email ID during registration as all recruitment related communications will be sent to the same
Documents to preserve after final submission of RPF Application Form
- Candidates must carefully retain the following documents till the conclusion of the recruitment process as these might be required during future stages of recruitment.
- Copy of application form
- 12 copies of photographs (identical to the one provided during registration)
- Payment confirmation page
RPF Application Form 2019 – Rejection of applications
- The conducting body may reject the application form of RPF 2019 based on the following grounds:
- Invalid photograph
- Multiple applications
- Incomplete/ incorrect information
- Ineligibility of candidates
What after submission of RPF Application Form 2019
Candidates have successfully submitted the online RPF application form will be issued admit card to appear in the Computer Based Test (CBT). RPF admit card will be released by Ministry of Railways separately for each exam stage. However, in order to qualify for subsequent stages of the exam, candidates must secure more than or equal to the minimum cut off prescribed by the conducting body for the previous stage.
RPF Eligibility Criteria 2019
Ministry of Railways have prescribed the eligibility criteria RPF 2019 exam. According to RPF eligibility criteria 2019, candidates applying for the post of Constable should be between 18 and 25 years of age and must have passed class 10. To be eligible for Sub-Inspector post, candidates should be minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years of age and should complete graduation.
RPF Application Form 2019 – FAQs
Q. How can candidates retrieve forgotten registration ID/ password?
A. After submitting the application form, the Ministry of Railways sends the registration ID and password to candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number. Candidates can retrieve the same from their email and/or message inbox
Q. What if I confirmation of payment has not been received by candidates after fee payment?
A. Candidates who have paid their fee using challan will receive payment confirmation within 60 minutes. Candidates failing to get confirmation within one hour after paying the fee must log in again to check the same.
Q. How is the procedure to check application status?
A. To check the application status of RPF 2019 exam, candidates should log in to the ‘Online/ E-Application’ link using registration number and password.
Q. What steps should be taken if candidates experience a delay in accessing the application page?
A. Delay in accessing the RPF application form may occur due to an issue regarding internet connectivity or a large number of applicants may have logged in to the site at the same time. If candidates face such an issue, they must retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during the night.
Q. How to determine whether the application form submitted by candidates have been successfully registered?
A. There are five stages of registration and RPF application form 2019 is successfully submitted only after completion of all five stages including fee payment and photo upload. On completion of successful registration, candidates will receive confirmation through email and SMS.
Q. I did not receive the email intimation for registration of RPF application 2019?
A. Registration ID is sent to candidates through auto-response confirmation emails. In case, candidates do not receive intimation by email, they should check their spam folder.
Q. How to confirm whether RPF application form has been saved?
A. In case of doubt regarding successful submission of application form, candidates are advised to visit the website and log in to the application link. After loging in, they have to generate a printout of RPF application form 2019. The hard copy of the same must be preserved for future reference.
Q. What are the details that should be provided while raising issues for any problem?
A. Candidates will need to furnish the following details while raising queries:
Registered email ID
Details including Operating System and Internet Browser and version used
Q. Should candidates for whom fee exemption is applicable have to pay the fee?
A. Yes, payment of fee is mandatory for all candidates irrespective of categories. However, candidates from reserved candidates will be initiated a refund of application fee. This is, however, applicable for only those candidates who appear for the Computer Based Test.
Q. Can candidates change their RPF zonal group using the option to modify application?
A. Once selected, candidates will not be allowed to make changes to the RPF group as a selection of RPF group is final.