What is SBI Clerk?
State Bank of India conducts recruitment examination SBI Clerk for posts of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre. There are as many as 20000 vacancies for these posts. SBI Clerk is conducted in two stages - Preliminary examination and Mains examination. Candidates are selected on basis of..Read More
SBI Clerk Application Details
- Click on the link of SBI clerk application form
- Candidates need to register for SBI clerk with personal details, email id and phone number
- Once registered, candidates are provided with registration id/number and password for login their account
- Candidates can now proceed to make fee payment, upload documents and fill in the application
- Candidates need to submit the application form of SBI clerk in online mode only
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
Number of Sections: Five
|SBI Clerk Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
Computer Knowledge/Marketing Awareness
Disclaimer: Based on our Prepmeter tool.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 4285 Joined
- 32 Questions
Hello! I am in the last semester of my graduation.Can i apply for SBI Clerk or SBI PO exam? Please guide me. Thanking you in anticipation.
How should i prepare for the exam without coaching.???
Co operative bank questions
What would be the salary of a clerk?
Can I get some hints for the questions asked in this exam
I m not known to this field I need some sample paper type questions to prepare for this