What is SBI Clerk?
State Bank of India conducts recruitment examination SBI Clerk for posts of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre. There are as many as 20000 vacancies for these posts. SBI Clerk is conducted in two stages - Preliminary examination and Mains examination. Candidates are selected on basis of..Read More
SBI Clerk Application Details
- Click on the link of SBI clerk application form
- Candidates need to register for SBI clerk with personal details, email id and phone number
- Once registered, candidates are provided with registration id/number and password for login their account
- Candidates can now proceed to make fee payment, upload documents and fill in the application
- Candidates need to submit the application form of SBI clerk in online mode only
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
Number of Sections: Five
|SBI Clerk Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
Computer Knowledge/Marketing Awareness
Disclaimer: Based on our Prepmeter tool.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 4285 Joined
- 35 Questions
RBI Grade B Officer Preparation RBI Assistant Preparation IBPS Clerk Preparation IBPS PO Preparation sbi clerk SBI PO Preparation Bank Clerk Banking and Finance PreparationView all tags
IMS Guwahati is having two centres, will IMS Adabari be good for me if I take banking coaching. Is this centre is good as IMS Silpukhuri ?
NDA SCRA Preparation IBPS PO IBPS Clerk SBI SO Preparation SBI PO SBI Clerk SSC CHSL SSC CGL Banking and Finance PreparationView all tags