CDS Answer Key 2019 - Leading Coaching Institutes like Neostencil, Cavalier and Major Kalshi Classes have released unofficial CDS answer key 2019 on this page. The answer key of CDS 2019 is released for all sets- set A, B, C and D. CDS answer key is available for English, Elementary Mathematics and General Awareness separately. Candidates can check unofficial CDS II answer key by clicking on the link available below in this article. Candidates can use CDS answer key 2019 to calculate their probable score in the exam. However, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the official answer key of CDS 2019 after the declaration of the result. UPSC will release the final answer key of CDS 2019 written exam after all the stages of CDS exam is completed. Read complete article to check CDS answer key 2019 in detailed way.Latest: After checking the answer key , candidates can also check expected CDS cut off 2019 Here. CDS 2019 exam is conducted for the recruitment of candidates as Commissioned Officers in Indian Navy, Army, and Air Force. The exam is conducted in two stages - written examination and SSB interview. Candidates who qualify in both the stages have to undergo training in Indian Military Academy (IMA Dehradun), Indian Naval Academy (INA Ezhimala), Air Force Academy (Hyderabad), and Officers’ Training Academy (OTA Chennai) before recruitment. A total of 7953 candidates have qualified in CDS 1 2019.
Subject-Wise Answer Keys of CDS II 2019
Candidates can check the subject wise answer key for CDS II 2019 here.
CDS Answer Key 2019 by careers360
CDS Answer Key 2019 by Coaching Institutes
Download Here (Set A)
CDS GK Answer Key 2019
1. Which of the following is not a dimension of the Human Development Index Ans: Access to banking and other financial provisions2. Rajya sabha has exclusive jurisdiction inAns: Authorising Parliament to legislate on a subject in the State List3. South Asian association for regional cooperation was foundedAns: Dhaka4. Which of the following countries is not a founding member of New Development Bank Ans: Canada5. Triples is a new format of Ans: Badminton6. In India May 21 is observed as Ans: National anti terrorism day7. President of Indonesia for the second termAns: Joko Widodo8. India's GS Lakshmi has becomeAns: First female referee to be appointed on the ICC International Panel match referee9. What is SWAYAMAns: Study Webs of Active learning for Young Aspiring Minds 10. Author of the book plagues and peoples Ans: William H. McNeill11. Organism responsible for sleeping sickness Ans: Trypanosoma 12. Which one of the following is an example of a price floor Ans: Minimum Support Price (MSP) for Jowar in India13. Which is not considered in determining in MSP in IndiaAns: Cost of living index14. State does not have legislative council Ans: Arunachal Pradesh15. Mountain that separates black sea and caspian sea Ans: Caucasus16. Largest fresh water lake in India Ans: Wular17. Who were Alvars Ans: Those who immersed in devotion to Vishnu18. Which of the following acid known as vitamin C Ans: Ascorbic Acid19. Cotton clothes are Ans: Good radiators of heat20. Where are jhumri telaiya and mandar hill situated Ans: Bihar21. Which one of the following is motto of NCC
Ans: Unity and Discipline
22. Which department does not come under ministry of home affairs
Ans: Department of Legal Affairs
23. Article 371 A of indian constitution provides special privileges
24. Which law prescribes that all proceedings in the supreme court shall be in English language
Ans: Article 348 of Indian Constitution
25. Total number of members in the Union Council of Ministers in India shall not exceed
Ans: 15% of the total number of members of the Lok Sabha.
26. Chandimangala was composed in which one of the following languages during the 16th century CE
27. In December 1962, which soviet leader declared that China was responsible for first Sino-Indian war of 1962
28. The term soil impoverishment related to which one of the following
Ans: Soil getting very deficient in plant nutrients
29. Indexation is a method whose use can be associated with
Ans: Controlling inflation
30. A car undergoes a uniform circular motion the acceleration of car is
Ans: A non zero constant
31. Chlorophyll in photosynthetic prokaryotic bacteria is associated with
Ans: Membranous vesicles
32. Food Chain is
Ans: Passage of food (and thus energy) from one organism to another
33. Bose – Einstein Condensate is
Ans: Fifth state of matter
34. The rate of evaporation of liquid does not depend upon
Ans: its mass
35. What do you mean by ‘Demographic Dividend’
Ans: A rise in the rate of economic growth due to a higher share of working age people in a population
36. Rutherford’s alpha particle scattering experiment on thin gold foil was responsible for the discovery of
Ans: Atomic Nucleus
37. Which greek philosopher coined the term ‘Geography’ in 3rd century B.C.E.
38. Coral reefs are not found in
Ans: Gulf of Cambay
39. The concept of four pillar state free from district magistrate for India was suggested by
Ans: Ram Manohar Lohia
40. What is intercropping
Ans: It is growing of different crops on a piece of land in a pre-planned succession
41. Which one of the following is correct sequential phase in the successional development of vegetation community in a habitat
Ans: Nudation, Migration , Reaction and Stabilization
42. Rains caused by thunderstorms during the hot weather season (Mid March to Mid June) in Karnataka are called
Ans: Cherry blossoms
43. Which one of the following is monoatomic
44. In graphite each carbon atom is bonded to three other carbon atoms
Ans: In the same plane giving a hexagonal array
45. Employing Chromatography, one can not separate
Ans: Colours from a dye
46. Which one of the following is not found in animal cells ?
Ans: Cell wall
47. Which one of the following body parts/organs of the human body does not have smooth muscles
Ans:Bronchi of lungs
48. Magnification is
Ans: Observed size of specimen /actual size
49. The value of a normal demand curve is
50. Ginni coefficient or Gini Ratio can be associated with which one of the following measurements in the economy
Ans:Income inequalityCDS English Answer Key 2019 Correct Spelling of the questions asked in CDS II exam 2019 is mentioned below1. Accommodate2. Recommend3. Argument4. Decisive5. Aggressive6. Assassination7. EmbarrassmentIdiom/Phrases of the questions asked in CDS II exam 2019 is mentioned below1. Dirt cheap- Extremely cheap2. A shrinking violet - A shy person3. Gordian knot - A difficult problem4. Fall in a heap - To lose control of one's own feelings5. Have a conniption fit - To be every angry6. Be in seventh heaven - To be extremely happy7. Hand in glove - Working together8. Nip in the bud - Prevent a small problem before it becomes severe9. Like a shag on the rock - Completely alone10. A pearl of wisdom - An important piece of adviceSYNONYMS of the questions asked in CDS II exam 2019 is mentioned below 1. Impounded - Confiscated 2. Impugned - Challenged3. Innate -Intrinsic 4. Obligatory - Compulsory 5. Betrayal - Treachery 6. Narrowest - Widest 7. Akin - Similar 8. Attributed- Ascribed 9. Acquiring - Obtain 10. Desired - Wish for ANTONYMS of the questions asked in CDS II exam 2019 is mentioned below 1. Beauty - Inelegance 2. Vulnerable - Impervious 3. Daunting - Demoralizing 4. Intimidation - Support 5. Constrain - Support 6. Plausible - Unthinkable 7. Plaintive - Gleeful 8. Discord - Accord 9. Insolent - Respectful 10. Incessant - Sporadic
The answer key of CDS 1 and CDS 2 will be published in PDF format. To download CDS answer key 2019, follow the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Click on the subject-wise answer key links provided on this page
Step 2: PDF file for the answer key of the selected subject will open
Step 3: Cross-check your answers against the correct answers provided
Step 4: Calculate your score
Step 5: Download and save the CDS answer key for future reference
CDS 1 written exam
February 3, 2019
CDS 1 answer key (official)
To be released
CDS 2 written exam 2019
September 8, 2019
CDS answer key 2019 by Coaching Institutes
September 8, 2019(Released)
CDS 2019 answer key (Official)
Candidates can check the answer key for CDS I and CDS II alongside CDS question papers 2019 from the table below. Unavailable files will be updated as and when released by the exam body.
CDS I 2019
The answer key of UPSC CDS II will be released by coaching institutes within few hours after completion of the exam. The table below reflects the name of the coaching institutes who will release the answer key of CDS 2019. Candidates can download CDS 2019 answer key from coaching institutes from the table below when they are released.
Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer.
1/3rd marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Keeping in mind the negative marking, candidates are advised to attempt only those questions that they are confident about.
Calculate Number of Correct and Wrong Attempts
Use the formula: Total Marks = Number of Correct Answers – (Number of Wrong Answers × 0.33)
Candidates can download CDS answer key of CDS along with question papers for the year of exam so that they can prepare in a better way. Links to download the answer keys of CDS is mentioned in below given table.
CDS Answer Key and Question Papers
CDS II 2019 Question Paper
CDS II 2019 Answer Key
CDS I 2019 Question Paper
CDS I 2019 Answer Key
CDS II 2018 Question Paper
CDS II 2018 Answer Key
CDS I 2018 Question Paper
CDS I 2018 Answer Key
CDS II 2017 Question Paper
CDS II 2017 Answer Key
CDS I 2017 Question Paper
CDS I 2017 Answer Key
The exam conducting authority prescribes the exam pattern of CDS. Candidates who will take CDS II exam will have to appear for 3 papers - General Knowledge, Elementary Mathematics and English while for those candidates who will appear for OTA will have to appear for 2 papers - General Knowledge and English. Each paper will be held for 2 hours and will carry questions of 100 marks. Each correct answer will fetch the candidates 1 mark whereas, for each incorrect answer, 0.33 marks will be deduced. The table below contains the CDS written exam pattern 2019.
Exam pattern of CDS II 2019
For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy
UPSC CDS exam result is announced in two stages - written and final result/ merit list. CDS II result 2019 will be declared in the form of PDF on the official website of the exam conducting authority. The result of CDS I written examination was declared on April 9, 2019. The result PDF contains the roll numbers of qualified candidates only. In order to check CDS result 2019, candidates have to click on the result link of CDS 2019 and download the result PDF. Qualifying candidates of the written exam will be invited for the SSB Interview. The final result of UPSC CDS 2019 will mention the names of candidates who qualify SSB interview.
UPSC releases the cut off of CDS 2019 for written exam and final result separately. Candidates who will secure equal to or more than the minimum cutoff marks will be considered qualified. Candidates who qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the next round of the selection process i.e. SSB Interview. Candidates must check CDS 2019 cut off to know the minimum marks required to qualify the exam. Candidates can check CDS previous years’ cut off from the table below.
Aggregate marks of qualified candidates
The final answer key of CDS 2019 will be released after the final result of CDS i.e. after all stages of the exam have been conducted.
UPSC will not release the answer key right after the exam has been conducted, but many coaching institutes release the answer key after the exam which candidates can check on their websites.
No, candidates cannot challenge or raise objections on CDS answer key.
Question Paper Representation Portal (QPRep) is a facility provided by UPSC where candidates can raise objections in the incorrect question or options given in the CDS question paper. This facility is only available for one week after the exam.
Yes, 0.33 marks are deducted for each incorrect answer.
CDS cutoff 2019 will be based on the number of candidates appearing for the exam, difficulty of the exam and number of vacancies.
How to prepare for CDS 2020 - Candidates appearing for CDS 2020 exam can check the preparation st...
CDS Exam Dates 2020 - UPSC has released the CDS Exam Dates 2020. Candidates can go through the ap...
CDS Exam 2019 – UPSC has conducted CDS 2 2019 written exam on September 8 in offline mode. Check ...
CDS I Eligibility Criteria 2020 - The eligibility criteria of UPSC CDS (I) is released along with...
CDS Syllabus 2020 – UPSC will release the syllabus of CDS 2020 in official notification on Octobe...
officer training academy CDSOTA is conducted in pen and paper mood. syllabus is consist of only english and general awareness. questions are in multiple choice type. totsl 240 questions need to answer, also there is negative marking. age shold be between 19-25. you can follow below mention books for your preparation.
Combined CDS (OTA) Book , DDE – Defence Direct Education
Pathfinder CDS by Arihant Experts
Lets Crack CDS Exam by SSBCrack
When it comes to CDS, girls are only eligible for OTA and the only eligibility is graduation in any stream from a recognized university, there's no specific aggregate required here, so whatever you wish to pursue you can, wherever your interest lies. There's no hard and fast rule if you're asking regarding choice of course specifically for CDS.
Once you have completed your CDS course, you would be inducted into the Indian National Army as an officer. Now once you are serving as an officer in the Indian National Army you have to volunteer to join the Special Forces. Officers from all units in the Army can volunteer for the Special Forces provided their years of service is less than five on the day of volunteering. The officers also need to fall under the medical category SHAPE-1 and also needs to be graded as "EXCELLENT" in Battle Physical Efficiency Training( BPET). The officers will be retained of their affiliation to Regiment as the parent regiment.
Criteria falling under BPET category are as follows:
The officers qualifying the above stages will be put through a probation period of 3 months for Paratroopers( Airborne) Battalions and another 6 months for Para( Special Forces) Battalions.
Once all the above conditions are completed the candidates may choose to advance for the Special Forces Selection which takes place categorically twice a year in the spring and autumn term.
Even if all the above steps are completed, the candidate is not formally inducted into the regiment as Special Forces commando until the completion of the Balidan Padh wherein after training the officer candidate is deployed in an active hostile zone for routine operations for a year. After the candidate has completed or rather outlived the "BALIDAN PADH", he is given the Balidan Badge and is then finally inducted into the Special Forces regiment of the Indian National Army.
BEST WISHES AND JAI HIND!
Your CDS brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile