Featured Articles VIEW ALL
Latest News VIEW ALL
Exams VIEW ALL
Exam Date: 03 Dec, 2021 - 05 Dec, 2021
Exam Date: 16 Nov, 2021 - 15 Dec, 2021
Sample PapersVIEW ALL
i am born 27 sep 2005 and i am studying 10 can i join 2024 nda
Following is the eligibility criteria that is to be fulfilled for students who wish to appear for NDA examination for the year 2022.
• Candidate's age must be between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
• Also his/her date of birth should lie between July 2, 2005, to July 1, 2002.
• The criteria regarding education is - Educational Qualification - Passed 12th standard with maths and physics
Now if the eligibility criteria remains same for the next few years which is likely then you will complete you class XII education in the year 2024.
And if we apply the eligibility criteria to the year 2024 NDA aspirants it would be his/her date of birth should lie between July 2, 2007, to July 1, 2004.
So yes you will be eligible for NDA 2024.
I hope you find the answer helpful
Anyone here know about NDA?I want to prepare for NDA exam...can anyone tell me something about NDA?
NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission as NDA I and NDA II. NDA is conducted twice a year.
- The age limit for NDA is 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with Mathematics and Physics subjects, from a recognised Board.
- There is no limit on number of attempts.
- The male candidates must be unmarried.
To get more information about NDA go through below mentioned link.
May this information was useful to you.
All The Best!!