SSC JE Application Form 2019 - Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon release the application form of SSC JE. The last date to fill SSC JE application form 2019 will be in January 2019. The application fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs. 100 which can be paid through SBI Challan / Net banking/credit/debit cards. SSC JE 2019 application form involves registration, filling detailed application form, uploading of scanned photograph and signature and fee payment. Candidates have to provide Aadhaar number while filling SSC JE application form 2019. Candidates who do have Aadhaar Card are required to enter the ID numbers of Voter Card, PAN, Passport, Driving License, School/College ID, Employer ID or left thumb impression. Candidates are advised to check the detailed application process provided here before applying.
SSC JE Application Form 2019 dates
Candidates can check below for the dates related to SSC JE application form.
Dates Related to SSC JE 2019
Online registration begins on
Last date to fill SSC JE application form
Payment of application fees
To be announced soon
Editing of SSC JE 2019 application form
To be announced soon
What are the details required to fill SSC JE application form 2019?
Candidates must keep the following documents ready before filling the application form.
- Bank details to pay the fee online.
- Admit card of Class 10 to enter the roll number during registration.
- Marksheet of Class 10, 12 and graduation to enter the academic qualification details.
- Aadhaar Card
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Email ID
How to fill SSC JE application form 2019?
The online application form of SSC JE can be filled in two parts.
- Part I of SSC JE application form involves registration by submitting basic details
- Part II involves filling of detailed application form, payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
Steps to fill SSC JE 2019 Application Form
In order to simplify the process of filling SSC JE form, the detailed application procedure has been explained below for convenience of candidates.
Part I Registration
- Click on the link ‘Part I registration of SSC JE’ to be provided on this page.
- Candidate will have to fill basic information like name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, Aadhaar card number, category etc.
- On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check details and make correction in SSC JE application form 2019
- Candidates should press ‘I agree’ button after verifying the details.
- Registration number and password will be generated.
Part II – Filling detailed application form
- Candidates will have to login using their registration number and date of birth to complete the Part II application form.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print-out of challan after completion of part I registration.
- Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II SSC JE application form.
- Candidates paying application fee online can go directly to part II after completion of part I.
- Applicants exempted from fee payment can skip this part.
- In Part II, candidates have to enter their preferences of exam centres, posts, qualification details.
- Details entered during registration will be automatically filled in the respective fields of application form and cannot be edited.
- After paying application fee, candidates should upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Candidates need to sign the declaration and‘submit’ the application form.
SSC JE application fee
Fee - The application fee for general category candidate is Rs 100 and women/ST/SC/Phsically Handicapped and Ex.Servicemen candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Mode of payment - SBI Challan / Net banking/Credit/Debit cards
Dimension of Photograph and Signature
- The photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- The signature should be in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
SSC JE Application Form 2019 – Important Points
- Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for SSC JE 2019 exam.
- Candidates should retain the Registration ID details of fee payment.
- Candidate should read the instructions carefully before filling SSC JE application form.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with blurred photograph/signature or incomplete information will be rejected.
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates can check in the table below for SSC JE eligibility criteria 2019.
Maximum – 18 years
Minimum – 32 years
Degree or diploma in mechanical/civil/electrical engineering
FAQS on SSC JE Application Form 2019
Ques. How can I fill SSC JE Application Form 2019?
Ans. Only online applications will be accepted for the exam. Candidates submitting applications through any other mode will be rejected.
Ques. What should do if I haven’t received registration number and password at my e-mail account and mobile number?
Ans: Candidates are advised to wait for at least two hours as it can be a case of network jam or any server related issue. In case, you don’t receive the login credentials within 24 hours of your online registration, you need to re-register for SSC JE 2019 and ensure that you are providing the correct mobile number or (and) e-mail account.
How to check SSC JE 2019 Application Status?
To check the status of application, candidates will have to click ‘Check your Application Status’ tab. Candidates will have to enter their registration number and password.
How to edit SSC JE Application Form 2019?
Candidates can edit the details entered during registration by clicking ‘View/Edit registration’. They are required to login with date of birth, registration number and password. The Commission allows editing of information like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender and matriculation roll number only for once. Other fields in registration form cannot be edited. After final submission, no change in details will be entertained by SSC.
What documents to preserve after final submission of SSC JE Application Form 2019?
- Printout of application form
- Copies of photographs uploaded while filling the application form
- Fee payment receipt