WBCS Application Form 2020
WBCS Application Form 2020 – West Bengal Public Service Commission, has released WBCS 2020 application form on November 5, 2019 at pscwbapplication.in in online mode. Candidates can fill the application form of WBCS 2020 till November 25. It is to be noted that candidates can pay offline fee of WBCS application form 2020 till November 26. General category candidates have to pay Rs. 210 while SC/ST candidates of West Bengal are not required to pay any fee while filling WBCS 2020 application form. To be eligible for WBCS, the minimum educational qualification is graduation and candidates age should be between 21 and 36 years. To fill WBCS 2020 application form, candidates are required to sign in with their enrolment number and password. Read complete article to know more about WBCS Application Form 2020
Latest- Prelims WBCS result 2020 has been released on its official website.
West Bengal Public Service 2020 application correction facility will be enabled by the commission after filling up form. WBCS recruitment 2020 will take place in three stages- prelims, mains and interview.
WBCS Application Form 2020 - Important Dates
Start date of online application process
November 5, 2019 (Released)
Last date to submit application form
November 25, 2019 (12 pm)
Last date to submit fees online
November 25, 2019 (12 pm)
Last date to submit fees offline
November 26, 2019
Application correction facility
To be notified later
Things to kept ready before filling WBCS 2020 Application Form
Candidates should keep the following things ready to fill WBCS application form 2020.
Mobile number to receive enrolment no, SMS based notifications/communications related till the recruitment process is over
Scanned photograph and signature
Scanned photograph should be within 3.5 x 4.5 cm in size. The file size should be less than 100 KB.
Image should be in jpeg format.
If the applicant wants to submit the application fee online, they should keep details of their debit card, credit net banking ready
How to fill WBCS Application Form 2020?
The entire process to fill WBCS 2020 application form is summarised below.
1. Visit the official website of commission- pscwbapplication.in
2. Enrolment through PSC Application Portal
3. Filling the detailed application form
4. Payment of application fees
5. Print the application form of WBCS to use it for future reference
The above-mentioned steps to fill WBCS application form 2020 are explained below in detailed format.
Step 2: Enrolment through PSC Application Portal
- Click on ‘examination name
- Candidates are redirected to a new page having an ‘Applicant Login’ section on the right side. Applicants are required to click on ‘Enrol yourself’ button.
- An enrolment form opens, candidates will have to enter their mobile number, name, date of birth, father’s and mother’s name and email ID.
- After entering details, candidates have to click on ‘Sign up’
- Candidates should note that the details submitted during enrolment cannot be changed later.
- On successful submission of enrolment details, applicants have to confirm the details.
- After confirming the details, candidates receive their enrolment number and password.
Step 3: Filling the detailed application form
- Applicants have to sign in with the credentials – enrolment number and password.
- After successfully signing in, applicants are redirected to the dashboard and they are required to click on the ‘Application Form’
- Applicants can see the page titled ‘My application’
- Select the examination and check the eligibility
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button to fill the application form
- Some fields in the application form are pre-filled with the registration details. Applicants have to fill the other details.
- Once candidates fill all the details, they should click ‘Save and Continue’ button to proceed to the next part of the application form.
- To upload the image file of scanned passport size photograph and signature, click on the 'Upload Photograph and Signature' button.
- After uploading the photograph and signature, candidates have to fill their academic details.
- Applicants have to select their examination centre. They can select three WBCS exam centres.
- In applicant form view page, candidates can check all information which they have entered in their application process.
- Candidates can edit the details if there is any mistake.
- If everything is correct, they have to agree to the declaration and click on the ‘Back to My application’ button for making the payment.
Steps 4: Payment of Fees
- In candidates application form ‘Make Payment’ button is visible where they can get both online and offline payment mode.
- Applicants have to select the exam and click on the payment mode.
- Proceed to pay the application fees.
- After successful payment, candidates can take printout of the form.
Specifications for Photograph and Signature
The scanned photograph should be within 3.5 x 4.5 cm in size. The file size should be less than 100 KB.
The image should be in jpeg format.
WBCS 2020 Application Form – Correction Facility
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) will begin the correction facility for rectification of information provided by candidates while filling details in WBCS application form 2020. Dates to do the correction facility in WBCS 2020 application form is not yet provided by the commission. To edit changes in the application form, candidates should sign in using the enrollment number and password. Candidates having submitted the application form of WBCS 2020 will be able to make changes in certain fields like educational qualifications, groups and optional subjects.
How to Pay the Examination Fees?
There are two payment methods – Online and Offline Payment.
Offline Payment – In offline payment, candidates have to download the Chalan. Candidates should go to the nearest bank branch in the next working day to deposit the fees.
Online Payment – Candidates could pay their fees online through credit card, debit card and net banking.
The examination fee is Rs 210, services charges will be applied for online payment. SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. Exemption of fee is not applicable to SC/ST/BC candidates of other states. Along with examination fee, there is 1% service Charge of examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/-(Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge /GST as applicable as Govt.
Candidates who successfully fill the application form of WBCS 2020 will only be able to download the admit card. It is to be noted that authority will not send any admit card via post. Candidates have to visit the official website and enter login credentials to download WBCS 2020 admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card of WBCS aspirants are advised to immediately contact to the authority and get the correction done.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - WBCS Application Form 2020
Question: What if candidates forget their password of WBCS 2020 application form?
Candidates who forget their password can reset the same by logging into their account. To retrieve password, candidates will have to click on the link ‘reset your password’. Candidates have to provide user ID, last school attended, mother’s surname etc. If all the data are correct, candidates will get new password.
Question: Can I change the details entered in WBCS application form 2020?
No, candidates cannot edit the details entered in the application form after final submission.
Question: How do I know that my application of WBPCS is registered?
After successful registration, candidates will get their enrolment number and password of WBCS application form.
Questions related to WBPCS
i have a problem to fill up the form ..........sign in .....then action ...view then empty .......why nothing to be shown
You have tagged WBPSC and from your profile it seems you belong to West Bengal, if this query is anyway related to West Bengal Civil Service Executive Exam then online registration hasn't commenced yet, it will start from tomorrow, ie..24th December and last date is 15th January, 2021. in case of other active exams such as WB Audit and Accounts Service Exam or Geological/Geo -Hydrological Assistant, you have to do one time registration and accordingly proceed ahead, if you still face any issue kindly elaborate in the comment box below.
upsc Psychology Optional syllabus with WBPCS Psychology Optional syllabus is same for both paper pap-1,pap-2...
Psychology Optional Paper 2 syllabus- Issues and Applications of Psychology : Psychological Measurement of Individual Differences, Psychological Well Being and mental disorders, Therapeutic Approaches, Work Psychology and Organisational Behaviour, Application of Psychology in educational field. Community Psychology, Rehabilitation Psychology, Application of Psychology to disadvantaged groups, Psychological Problems of social Integration, Application of Psychology in IT and Mass media, Psychology and Economic development, Application of Psychology to environment and related field, Application of Psychology in other fields, Psychology of gender.
which one is better study iq vs unacademy for UPSC with WBPCS ex.
You can for unacademy for UPSC because it provide proper notes and learning and very supportive , give proper guidance. this is not for promotion it is true.
my Background was in Bengali medium , my 12th board also in Bengali language , so now I want to shift my medium towards English medium , but I faced a problem that is I can not explained properly in English ( Descriptive Questions)... what I do now.... how I improve it....
You can do mirror practicing for speaking good english and also practise translation developed your personality the body language must be in a correct form.
Hope it will be helpful for you
best Optionals for WBCS exam, those study materials available in Bengali language....
The following are the list of some of the books you can look for preparing for WBCS:
- Objective General English by SP bakshi
- General Science by Tara Chand'
- Swadesh Sabhyata and Biswa by Jiban Mukhopadyay
- Bharat O Paschimbangar Bhugol by Kartick Chandra Mandal
- Bharater Sangbidhan O Shashon Byabostha By Anadi Kumar Mahapatra
- Bharater Arthaniti By Joydeb Sarkel
All the best