Best Books for UPTET 2020 - Preparation Tips for Paper 1 & 2
Best Books for UPTET : Candidates aiming to crack UPTET exam must start their preparation by now. However, before starting the preparation, they must keep in mind that it is important to have best book for UPTET for preparation. Having UPTET best books for preparation not only boost their preparation also help to qualify the UPTET 2020 exam. There are ample number of books available in the market for different competitive examinations. This leads to confusion among the aspirants while choosing best books for UPTET 2020. As we know that the U.P Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari conducts recruitment examination for the post of primary and elementary level government school teacher in Uttar Pradesh. According to the exam pattern of UPTET, the UPTET examination will be conducted for two papers that is Paper I for Class I to V (primary level) and Paper II for Class VI to VIII (elementary level) This article will help the aspirants to get ideas about the best books for UPTET for better preparation. To know more about the best books for UPTET 2020 such as subject wise book choice, important tips to choose books, read the full article.
UPTET Best Books 2020
It is important that candidates should focus on the subjects and sections important for UPTET 2020 and according to that students can choose UPTET 2020 best book. To understand this better, check the table given below to know about the different stages of examination.
UPTET 2020: Exam Syllabus Overview
UPTET Paper I
UPTET Paper II
Child Development and Methodology and Pedagogy
Child Development and Methodology and Pedagogy
Language I (Hindi)
Language I (Hindi)
Language II (English, Urdu or Sanskrit)
Language II (English, Urdu or Sanskrit)
Tips to Choose Best Books For UPTET 2020
The large number of books present in the market confuse the students and they are not able to figure out what are the best books for UPTET 2020. Candidates are advised to keep in mind all the important tips while choosing the best books for UPTET 2020
While buying the books, aspirants must keep in mind that the book based on the latest syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates will get to know about new add on and question pattern with the help of latest addition books of UP TET
Before purchasing the books candidates must check the review on different mediums, this will help the students to have the best books for UP TET. Aspirants can check the reviews given by the subject experts from top coaching institutes as well as exam toppers. Few mediums where students can check the book reviews are:
- Monthly Competitive Magazines
- Quora Recommendations
UPTET best books must contain enough practice papers so that students can check their level of preparation by attempting those tests.
Easy to Understand with Good Content
Books must be easy to understand by the students i.e. language of the book should be simple and easy to understand. Candidates also need to ensure that the books have relevant and enough content for preparation.
Best Books UPTET: Subject wise
Let’s discuss the UPTET Best books for different subjects mentioned in the syllabus and stages of examination.
Name of the book and author
CTET & TETs English Language Paper I & II
UP TET PAPER – 1 2 IN HINDI
Guide UPTET Paper II: Class VI-VIII Social Studies
UPTET – Paper-II Class VI-VIII (Social – Studies) 15 Practice Sets
UP TET Child Development and Pedagogy
Geeta Sahni/Pearson Publication
Diamond Power Learning
UPTET Uttar Pradesh Shikshak Patrata Pariksha Paper-II (Class VI-VIII)
ArihantUPTET Uttar Pradesh Shikshak Patrata Pariksha Paper-II (Class VI-VIII)
Best Books for UPTET: Quantitative Aptitude
Name of the Book
Quantitative Aptitude of Competitive Examination
Magic Book on Quicker Mathematics
Quantitative Aptitude for all Competitive Examination
Abhijit Guha/McGRaw Hill education
Objective Mathematics for Competitive Examination
UPTET 2020: Preparation Tips
A systematic and strong preparation is very important to qualify the UPTET 2020 . Mentioned below some of the important preparation tips and tricks students can follow:
Must be aware of the UPTET 2020 syllabus.
The selection of best books for UPTET 2020 is too crucial.
Routine study with the strategic planning of revision.
Candidates must solve the previous year UPTET question papers.
Attempt the mock test before the exams.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Best Books for UPTET 2020 - Preparation Tips for Paper 1 & 2
Question: What are the best books for UPTET 2020 in order to crack the exam?
The above article is all about the best book for UPTET 2020 available in the market. You can read and get to know about all the subject wise best books.
Question: What if I forgot to bring the photo id at the UPTET 2020 examination venue?
It is mandatory to carry the photo identity along with the admit card. If you miss any one of them, you will not be able to enter the examination venue.
Question: How can I prepare best for UPTET 2020?
Candidates are advised to check the exam pattern of UPTET before starting their preparation. Manage time according to the syllabus after choosing the best books for UPTET 2020.
Question: How can I apply for UPTET 2020?
Candidates can apply on the official website of UPTET 2020 by following the guidelines provided by the authority.
UPTET Admit Card 2021 –Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UP...
UPTET Application Form 2021 will be released anytime soon @upd...
UPTET Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021 - Get latest UPTET 2021 e...
UPTET 2021 Subject Wise Preparation Tips - Candidates applied ...
Questions related to UPTET
after b pharm b.ed Am I eligible for UPTET ?
Uttar Pradesh Teachers Entrance Test is a state level test conducted to shortlist aspirants for the post of teachers in the schools of Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates who are citizens of India/ Nepal/ Bhutan/ Tibet mwwt UPTET eligibility criteria.
Candidates should be aged between 18 and 35 years to apply for this exam. There is no limit on the number of attempts.
Candidates should clear graduation in any discipline from a UGC recognised university or college. However, after completion of graduation, pursuing two-year Diploma in Elementary Education is mandatory.
Also, candidate should clear graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks. Along with this, candidates should also complete B.Ed.
Hope it helps.
after b.pharm can I do b.ed & am I eligible for UPTET ?
Yes, you can definitely apply for B. Ed after completing b pharmacy. To pursue. B. Ed degree from a recognized University, aspirants must be a graduate in any discipline
Now, after completing b pharma you are not eligible for UPTET. For UPTET, you must be undergraduate with any of stream either bsc,ba or bcom with b. Ed or D. El. El degree.
Hope this information will help you
after b.pharm do b.ed & am I eligible for UPTET primary and upper primary teacher ?
Uttar Pradesh Teachers Entrance Test (UPTET) is a state-level test conducted to shortlist aspirants for the post of teachers in the schools of Uttar Pradesh.
UPTET Eligibility 2021:
- Candidates who are citizens of India/Nepal/Bhutan/Tibet meet UPTET 2021 eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should be aged between 18 and 35 years to apply for UPTET exam. However, there is no limit on the number of attempts that candidates can take for UPTET exam.
UPTET Eligibility for Paper-I (Primary-Level Teachers)
- Candidates should clear graduation in any discipline from a University Grants Commission (UGC) recognised university or college. However, after the completion of graduation, pursuing two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (DElEd) is mandatory. Candidates in final year of DElEd are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should clear their graduation and post that should pass the Basic Training Certificate (BTC) for distance education as a Shiksha Mitra. Candidates in final year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should clear graduation from a UGC recognised university along with clearing a two-year duration Diploma in Education (D.Ed). Candidates in final year of D.Ed are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should clear graduation or post-graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks. Along with this, candidates should also be pursuing Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).
- Candidates should clear graduation or post-graduation with minimum 45 per cent marks. Along with this, candidates should also complete B.Ed.
UPTET Eligibility for Paper-II (Upper Primary-Level Teachers):
- Candidates should complete their graduation from a recognised college or university. Along with this, candidates should also complete two-year duration DElEd (BTC).
- Candidates should clear graduation or post-graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks. Along with this, candidates should also complete B.Ed/B.Ed Special Education. Candidates in the final year of B.Ed/B.Ed Special Education are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should complete their Class 12 with minimum 50 per cent marks. Along with this, candidates should complete four-year duration BScEd/ BSc BEd from a UGC/National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) recognised institution. Candidates in the final year of BScEd/BSc B.Ed are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should complete their Class 12 with minimum 50 per cent marks. Along with this, candidates should also complete four-year BElEd. Candidates in the final year of B.El.Ed are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should complete their graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks. Along with this, candidates should also complete one-year duration B.Ed. Candidates in the final year of B.Ed are also eligible to apply.
Candidates who score 60 per cent or above (90/150 marks) in UPTET 2021 exam will be awarded UPTET eligibility certificate.
The reserved category candidates need to score minimum 55 per cent (82/150 marks) in order to qualify the exam and get awarded with the UPTET eligibility certificate.
You can refer to this link for more information
Hope this helps!!!
Hello, I have completed b.pharm can i do b.ed & am I eligible for uptgt ,UPTET & CTET
Ashish Kumar Maurya.
Yes, you can definetly go for B.Ed after completing B.Pharmacy.But candidate you are not eligible for UPTGT ,UPTET & CTET, as you need a degree in B.sc with B. Ed or BA .
HOPE I HELPED YOU
Kindly respond back if you have any more queries related to this.
All The Very Best.
After passing uptet of 6 to 8 we have to give supertet or not
You can visit the website janakrihub (http://www.jankarihub.com) where you can check all important books.