About ICICI Bank PO 2019
ICICI Bank has released the merit list of qualified from 49th batch. Candidates can check result PDF from official wesbite. The Probationary Officers training programme was conducted by the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) in February 2019 and August 2019 for 46 & 47 batch respectively. Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal University. Candidates should undergo four stages to get selected in the ICICI Bank PO exam 2019 - Online Aptitude test, Online Psychometric Questionnaire, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). The final merit list of 46th and 47th batch has been released in July 12, 2019. The selected candidates joined in the ICICI Manipal Academy training programme at Bangalore for 46th batch and 47th batch from November 2019 and February 2020. Candidates will be given training for a year, awarded a degree by Manipal University and inducted as employees of ICICI bank.
ICICI Bank PO 2019 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank Probationary Officer Exam|
|Short Exam Name||ICICI Bank PO|
|Conducting Body||Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 times a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
ICICI Bank PO 2019 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
21 Jan, 2020
Result - Batch 49 | Mode: Online
11 Oct, 2019
Result - Batch 48 | Mode: Online
12 Jul, 2019
Result - Batch 47 | Mode: Online
ICICI Bank PO Eligibility Criteria 2019: Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria of ICICI Bank PO exam in order to fill the online application form. The eligibility criteria will be determined on the basis of age and education qualification of the candidates.
Age Limit: He/She should have born on or after 31st July 1994. Candidates must complete a maximum 25 years of age as on 31st July 2019.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed a graduate degree with 55% aggregate marks in any discipline.
Mode of Application : Online
ICICI Bank PO 2019 Application Details: Candidates need to complete the ‘Sign Up’ process to apply for the probationary officer programme. Candidates should follow the following steps to fill the ICICI Bank PO application form,
- Upload the resume
- Enter the personal details like Name, E-mail, Gender, Date of Birth, PAN number, AADHAR number etc.
- Fill up the Contact details, Educational information, work experience and supplementary information without any mistakes.
- After the successful submission of sign up form, Username and Password will be sent to your mobile and email.
ICICI Bank PO 2019 Application Procedure:
- Candidates should log on to the website and click on the probationary officer programme tab to fill the online application form.
- Login will be done by using the username and password.
- There is no application fee for the ICICI Bank PO recruitment 2019 but candidates have to pay for the training programme fee.
- Once you submitted all the details successfully, application ID will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
- Post received all the online applications, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for test.
- All shortlisted candidates need to book the test slot and take the test on the given date and time.
- Documents required while filling up the application form:
- Marksheet: 10th class, 12th class, graduation, and post-graduation
- Photo ID proof (Aadhar & PAN)
- Passport size photograph and resume
- The fee of the Probationary Officer training programme -
- Rs.371700 (Training fee of Rs.315000 + GST, at 18%)
- Rs.16800 (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + VAT)
- Total Fee - Rs.388500
- Mode of Payment:
- Candidates have an option of either choosing an education loan from ICICI Bank or of self-funding the course fee.
- Self-funding can be done by Demand Draft. DD will be taken in favor of “Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited” payable at Bengaluru.
- Candidates can apply for the education loan by submitting the separate application form with necessary documents.
- Documents needed for applying for education loan,
- Preliminary Credit Facility Application Form
- Credit Facility Application Form
- Sample Preliminary Credit Facility Application Form
- Sample Credit Facility Application Form
- DOB Declaration Form
- Form 60
- C - KYC Form
ICICI Bank PO 2019 Syllabus
ICICI Bank PO 2019 Preparation Tips
ICICI Bank PO 2019 Preparation Tips:
- Previous Year Question Paper: Candidates are advised to practice more previous year question papers to improve speed. It will help you to test the level of the exam preparation (weak and strong areas). Hence, you can work upon your weak area.
- Mock Test: Candidates can practice through mock test series to increase your accuracy and speed. Candidates will know exactly which button to click and what to do in the computer system on the day of the exam because of regular practice.
- Reference Books: The list of books which candidates can prefer during the preparation of the exam,
- Quantitative Aptitude (S.Chand) by R.S.Agarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Arihant) by Rajesh Verma
- Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning (S.Chand) by R.S.Agarwal
- Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning (Arihant) by BS Sijwali
- Manorama Year Book
- NCERT Book
- Lucent General Knowledge
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- An Innovative approach to Vocabulary by R.P.Sharma
- Logical reasoning as well as data Interpretation by Arun Sharma
- Essential of Grammars - Oxford Publications
- Ever Latest General Knowledge by Khana and Verma
- Bank Probationary Officer by Khanna
ICICI Bank PO 2019 Exam Pattern
ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern 2019: The ICICI Bank PO exam will be conducted for three phases - Online Aptitude Test, Online Psychometric Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
- Stage-1: Online Aptitude Test:
- The ICICI Bank PO syllabus 2019 for online aptitude test is based on three different sections. The syllabus includes important topics from where the questions will be asked in the online aptitude test.
The online test consists of three sections -
- Each section has 20 questions, totally 60 questions.
- The test duration will be for 60 minutes.
- There is no negative scoring in the online aptitude test.
No. of Questions
- Stage-2: Online Psychometric Questionnaire: The online psychometric test is taken to judge the qualities of the candidates like teamwork, leadership etc. Candidates are required to complete this personality test to qualify for Group Discussion. Online Psychometric Questionnaire will not be considered as a qualifying parameter for this recruitment process.
- Stage-3: Group Discussion (GD): Candidates who qualified the online aptitude test will be informed through the mail to appear for group discussion (case study). The Group Discussion will be conducted to test the skills of candidates while working in a group.
- State-4: Personal Interview (PI): Candidates who qualified from the Group Discussion will have to appear in the Personal Interview on the same day.
ICICI Bank PO Admit Card 2019: Candidates will be intimated about the ICICI Bank PO admit card 2019 by registered e-mail ID. Follow the below procedure to download the admit card from the website.
- Click on the “Click here to book the test slot” tab and enter the User ID and password.
- Then press the “View Admit Card” button to view the admit card on the display.
- You can save the ICICI Bank PO Admit Card 2019 for examination purpose.
- The admit card contains the following details,
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Venue/Address
- Exam Centre Name
ICICI Bank PO 2019 Slot Booking
ICICI Bank PO 2019 Slot Booking: Candidates have to follow the below steps to book the slot for ICICI PO exam,
- The link of online test slot booking will be sent to your registered email-ID.
- Click on the slot booking link and enter the user ID and password.
- Check for any nearest available location to book the test slot.
- Click on "Click here to book the test slot" Select the date, location, check the seat availability on the desired date and click on "book" tab.
- Please save the ICICI Bank PO admit card displayed on the screen.
- Once the test slot booked, it will not be changed.
ICICI Bank PO 2019 Exam Centers
The results for ICICI bank PO exam for 49th Batch have been released on the official website. Results of ICICI PO are available in PDF format having name and application number of all the qualified candidates. ICICI Bank PO result 2019 for aptitude test is released first and the final merit list is provided to the candidates after the conclusion of GD & Interview. The joining process of the ICICI Bank PO Training Programme is then sent to registered email ID for the qualified candidates.
ICICI Bank PO Cut Off 2019: The cut Off scores will be calculated by the authority board by using the marking scheme available in the ICICI Bank PO exam pattern. ICICI bank is expected to release the minimum qualifying marks required to qualify the exam along with the ICICI PO result 2019. The cut off marks will be calculated on the basis of the following factors,
- Total number of candidates appeared in the exam
- The toughness of the exam
- Previous year cut off trends
ICICI Bank PO 2019 Selection Process
ICICI Bank PO 2019 Selection Procedure: The selection process for ICICI Bank Probationary Officer includes Online Aptitude test, Online Psychometric Questionnaire, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, and Merit List. Candidates will be shortlisted to Online Psychometric Questionnaire test on the basis of marks obtained in the Online Aptitude test. The Group Discussion and the Personal Interview will be conducted on the same day. Personal Interview is only for the candidates who successfully clear the Group Discussion. If candidates selected for the programme, they would be required to deposit Rs.10000 as admission security deposit. You can deposit the Security amount in any of the ICICI Bank branches using the challans provided in the invitation email. If candidates are not shortlisted for the training programme, the security deposit will be refunded. You will be intimated through email to receive the amount in case candidates are not shortlisted.
Questions related to ICICI Bank PO
what amount do i get as a HRA excluding monthly salary.
Dear Aspirants ,
Basically monthly salary divided into different categories structure breaks such as
- Traveling allowances
- Medical allowances
- Education allowances
- Washing and clothing allowances
This things are vary as per the company because different companies are provides salary in different structures so you should go through your HR for more details they will provides the accurate info regarding this .
Hope it will helpful
When will the exam be held? do we get any notification for exam dates or schedule from ICICIs end?
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank which aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking.
It is a vocational training programme and is designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently day-to-day activities.
- Graduates with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline
- Up to 25 years of age as on 31st July 2018 (Should have been born on or after 31st July 1993)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
For more details register and apply at:
Hope this helps!
I have completed my UG last month by finishing the final semester exams. But I am yet to receive my final semester marks which will be likely to be received by the end of this month. Can I apply for the ICICI PO exam?
Once you get your certificate you can apply for ICICI Bank PO 2020 as the Last date to apply for ICICI Bank PO 2020 is December 25, 2020 you still have lot of time to apply. So I would suggest you to apply once you get you certificate as the eligibility criteria states that in order to apply for the programme, candidates should have at least a graduation degree. Candidates who have completed their graduation with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the programme.
what is the level of the exam??? easy , moderate or difficult??
Its easy, iam po ... So i can tell you it is easiest among all...this year pattern may get change but its fine
Am i eligible to write the exam of icici bank po exam to be held in 2020, when i have already appeared in the month of dec 2019 ?
The eligibility criteria for ICICI bank PO exam states that the candidates u to the age of 25 years and having completed graduation from any stream with minimum 55% marks can apply for the exam. There's nothing else specified. So, urs, you can give the exam once again in 2020.
Hope this helps.