UPPSC Recruitment 2018 - The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission commonly known as UPPSC is a state level civil services exam which is conducted to recruit candidates for various state services. The UPPSC has published notification for recruitment to various posts like Deputy Collector, Assistant Commissioner (Commercial tax), Block Development Officer, Excise Inspector etc.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies
Name of the Post
Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Examination
Assistant Conservator of Forest
Range Forest Officer
PH backlog/ Special
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Important dates
UPPSC application to begin on
July 6, 2018
Last date to apply
August 6, 2018
Last date of fee payment online
August 6, 2018
Last date of examination fee offline
August 2, 2018
Editing of details in application form
July 6 to August 6, 2018
UPPSC exam date of prelims
October 28, 2018
|UPPSC prelims result||December 2018|
|Mains exam date||June 17, 2019|
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the candidate must be between 21 to 40 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category.
- Candidates from any stream will be eligible to apply for the exam.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university but for some post specific qualification has been prescribed. Few of them are,
Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch)
District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
Senior Lecturer, DIET
Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed
Assistant Labour Commissioner
Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018: Application process
- The application form was available online.
- Candidates had to read the instructions and register their details.
- Candidates had to enter the required details, such as name, address, valid email id and phone number.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- After filling up the form, candidates had to make the payment online through card/net banking and other methods.
- Candidates had to print a copy of the application form and save the registration number and password generated online.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018: Application fee
General and OBC
UPPSC Recruitment 2018: Exam pattern
UPPSC is divided into three categories:
- Preliminary exam (Objective type and multiple choice questions), candidates have to qualify this stage to appear in the main examination.
- Main exam (Written examination)
- Personal Interview