UPPSC Application Form 2018 – The application process of UPPSC closed on August 6, 2018. UPPSC application form was made available on July 6, 2018. UPPSC 2018 application form could be filled in two stages. In Part I, candidates could register for the exam by entering their basic details. In Part II of UPPSC application form 2018, applicants could fill the detailed application form, upload photograph and signature, pay the examination fees and submit the application form. Fee was Rs 100 for general and OBC category which could be paid both online and offline. Candidates could pay their fees offline till August 2, 2018. The link to apply online for UPPSC was provided here.
Applicants were required to enter their Aadhaar number while filling UPPSC application form 2018. Editing of details entered in application form could be done within the dates of application. Graduate candidates in the age group of 21 to 40 years were eligible to apply. The preliminary examination is scheduled to be conducted on October 28, 2018. Candidates can check below for more details on UPPSC application form 2018, dates, fees and documents required.
UPPSC Application Form Dates 2018
The application form of UPPSC was available online from July 6 to August 6, 2018. The dates related to UPPSC application form are given below.
Dates related to UPPSC Application Form 2018
UPPSC application to begin on
July 6, 2018
Last date to apply
August 6, 2018
Last date of fee payment online
August 6, 2018
Last date of examination fee offline
August 2, 2018
Editing of details in application form
July 6 to August 6, 2018
UPPSC exam date of Prelims
October 28, 2018
Latest: To fill UPPSC 2018 Application Form - Click here
Documents required to fill UPPSC 2018 Application Form
Applicants must keep the following documents ready before beginning with the registration.
- Bank details to pay the fees online
- Aadhaar card
- UP Domicile certificate to claim reservation
- Marksheet and admit card of high school and intermediate
- Scanned images of photograph and signature as per dimension
Steps to fill UPPSC Application Form 2018
The application form of UPPSC could be filled in two parts.
Part I: Candidate’s Registration
Part II: Filling the detailed UPPSC application form 2018
We have explained each step under Part I and II of UPPSC application form below in details.
Part I: Candidate’s Registration
The registration comprises the following parts:
Notification Details: This section shows information relevant to notification like advertisement number, examination name, applied for, choice of examination and type of recruitment.
Advertisement Number: This segment mentions about the advertisement number of the recruitment exam. The advertisement number for UPPSC 2018 is ‘A-2/E-1/2018’
Examination Name: Besides the advertisement number, the examination name will be mentioned.
Applied For and date of calculating the age: The applied for will mention the name of the recruitment. The age of candidates should be calculated as on July 1, 2018.
Select Choice of Examination: Candidates have to enter their preferences of exam centres for PCS Prelim. Examination-2018, ACF/RFO Examination-2018 and PCS - ACF/RFO Examination-2018 (both).
Type of Recruitment: Mention the type of recruitment - GENERAL RECTT, SPECIAL RECTT. and GENERAL-SPECIAL RECTT (Both)
Candidate’s Personal Information
In this part, applicants have to enter the following details:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's/Husband's Name
- Domicile of UP
- Select whether you are State Govt. Employee of Uttar Pradesh
- Date Of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format as given in Matriculation Certificate
- Martial Status
- Email ID
- Aadhaar Number
High School and intermediate board, year of passing and roll number details
- Enter details of high school and intermediate.
- Select from the drop down menu name of the board, year of passing and roll number
Candidates are also required to enter essential qualification details in the registration page. After this, click on ‘Submit and Preview’. A page was displayed on the screen containing the details candidates have entered during registration. Candidates could edit the details by clicking on ‘Edit’ button before final submission. Click the check box ‘I have read all the enteries’ to submit the application.
What after UPPSC registration?
- After registration, the registration slip was generated.
- Take printout of the registration slip and deposit the fee through net banking, debit card, credit card, SBI e-challan or SBI buddy.
Payment of UPPSC Examination Fees
- Click on ‘Proceed for Fee deposition’ button to pay the exam fee
- Select the payment gateway
- If candidates are paying their fee through debit card then they are required to enter Card Number, Expiry Date, CVV etc.
- Candidates received payment acknowledge receipt
- Candidates could print the receipt by clicking ‘Print Payment Receipt’
Mode of Fee Payment
Online: Net banking, debit card, credit card and SBI buddy
Offline: SBI e-challan
Fee Structure of UPPSC
Unreserved/Other Backward Class
Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe
Part II: Filling Detailed Application Form
Click on ‘Proceed for Final Submission’ button to complete the other details in UPPSC application form. This part comprised the following segments.
Upload Photograph and Signature
- Candidates need to paste photo on white paper and sign in the space provided below
- The entire image should be in the size of 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tif, .png format
- The scanned image should not be more than 50 KB
- Signature should not be in Capital Letters
Fill the form
- Click the checkbox ‘I declare that I have read the user instructions and detailed advertisement’
- A page was displayed with notification, personal, fee and bank, academic and essential qualification details was displayed.
- Candidates had to enter graduation and post graduation subject details
- Enter other essential qualification for specific post
- Select from the drop down menu whether candidates know Hindi or Devnagiri Lipi
- Candidates in this part have to the details of address - Name (C/O), House no./Village, Street No./PO, City Name, State Name, District Name and Pin Code
- Agree to the declaration and submit the application form
Documents to preserve after submission of application form
- Printout of application form
- Fee receipt
- Copies of Photograph and signature uploaded during application
UPPSC Application Form 2018 - Correction Window
Candidate came to know about any error/errors in the submitted application form of UPPSC except in exam name and type of recruitment, registered mobile number, e-mail id, aadhaar number and suchcases where prescribed fee for modified category is higher (In case of error in these entries, candidate may submit new online application with prescribed fee only aspreviously deposited fee was neither be adjusted nor refunded.) he / she was given only one opportunity to modify it / them according to the following procedure before the last date of the submission of application form.
Steps to Modify Submitted Application
- Candidates need to click on ‘Modify Submitted Application’ under ‘Online application
- The personal details of the candidates is displayed
- on the screen to fill in Registration No., Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category
- Candidates need to enter Verification code click on the ‘proceed’ button following which in
- ‘Authentication through’ four options-registered mobile, registered e-mail ID, Aadhaar No. & OTP (One Time Password) will be displayed on the screen
- If a candidate opts any one option out of aforesaid four options the ‘Option Box’ will be displayed on the screen to fill in the information pertaining to it. After the candidate has filled in the required information and clicks on the ‘proceed’ button his / her previously submitted on line application form will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate can submit his / her on line application form after making required modifications in it
- This facility was available to the candidates only one time within the last date of submission of application form
UPPSC Application Form 2018 – Important Highlights
- No change in category, sub-category, date of birth and optional subjects for mains exam will be entertained after the receipt of application form
- Date of birth has to be entered as recorded in high school certificate
- Candidates are required to attach high school or equivalent examination certificate with the application form of main examination
- Those qualifying the prelims exam will have to fill Detailed Application Form for appearing in mains exam
- Candidates have to attach self-attested copies of marksheets, certificates and degrees along with the application form of Main examination
- The fee for mains exam for general category and OBC is Rs 225 while it is Rs 105 for SC, ST candidates of UP