RBI Grade B Officer Salary 2021 - Check Job Profile, in Hand Salary, Allowances, Promotion
RBI Grade B Officer Salary 2020 – The officers of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) receive one of the best compensations in terms of RBI Officer Grade B 2020 salary. Aspirants preparing for this recruitment test might be interested in knowing the salary of RBI Officer Grade B 2020. Along with the basic pay, an individual working as Grade B Officer receives numerous benefits in the form of allowances and compensations. The life of an RBI Grade B Officer is very much financially secure with RBI Grade B salary 2020 and the allowances associated with the post. RBI Grade B Officer exam is conducted for vacancies in three different departments, General, Department of Economic and Policy Research and Department of Statistics and Information Management. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can fill the RBI Grade B application form 2020 online within the stipulated date. The preliminary exam for all the posts of RBI Grade B 2020 is tentatively scheduled in the month of December.
Latest Updates for RBI Grade B Officer
- 23 Feb 2021:
RBI Officer Grade B Admit Card 2021 to be released anytime soon.
RBI Grade B Officer Salary 2020 - Highlights
RBI Grade B Salary Particulars
RBI Grade B 2020 Salary Specifications
Basic Pay as per RBI Grade B Officer 2020 salary
RBI Grade B 2020 Pay Scale
35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400
Initial Monthly RBI Grade B Officer Gross Emolument
As per Rules
As per Rules
House Rent Allowance
As per Rules
As per Rules
As per Rules
RBI Grade B Officer 2020 Salary Other Benefits
1. Housing – RBI Grade B Officer salary also includes house rent allowance.
2. Reimbursements – Reimbursements of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for furnishing of residence are included in RBI Grade B Officer 2020 salary.
3. Leave policy – RBI Grade B Officers receive numerous leaves per year. 6-month maternity leave is also permitted to a woman. Women and single men with children or aged parents have the provision to take sabbatical leave of up to 2 years.
4. Leave travel concession (LTC) – LTC is another benefit apart from the RBI Grade B Officer 2020 salary that an officer can avail in a block of either 2 or 4 years.
5. Constant training and professional development – The post of RBI Grade B Officers are indeed intellectually demanding one. The department where the officers are posted trains all their Officers on a regular basis and ensures that they remain updated with the nuances of the system.
RBI Grade B Application Form 2020
RBI Grade B Officer Career Path 2020
Apart from the RBI Grade B salary, candidates must also know about the career path of Grade B officers. Two years of intensive training is provided to the newly joined RBI Grade B Officers. Annual appraisal in RBI is fair and transparent. A dedicated Officer of RBI Grade B has immense growth opportunities. An officer recruited in RBI Grade B is able to reach top management grade through departmental exams and promotions.
RBI Grade B Officer 2020 promotion ladder
1. Assistant Manager
3. Assistant General Manager
4. Deputy General Manager
5. General Manager
6. Chief General Manager
7. Executive Director
8. Deputy Governor
However, it requires mention that the life of Officers is not only financially secure with the salary of RBI Grade B Officer 2020 but also comes with varied perquisites:
Sense of Responsibility to the country
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - RBI Grade B Officer Salary 2021 - Check Job Profile, in Hand Salary, Allowances, Promotion
Question: What is the minimum education qualification required to be eligible for RBI Grade B Officer?
A graduate from a recognised university in the age group of 21-30 years as on September 1, 2020 will be able to apply for the vacant posts as per the eligibility criteria of RBI Grade B Officer 2020.
Question: Will I get any RBI Grade B Officer salary during my probation?
Yes. Employees will be entitled to RBI Grade B salary 2020 on probation period of two years.
Question: Are officers recruited in RBI Grade B entitled to pension?
Definitely. A Grade B officer appointed by RBI is entitled to pensions and other benefits after retirement as per instructions of the bank.
RBI Grade B Notification 2021 has been released by The Reserve...
RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria 2021 - Reserve Bank of India ...
RBI Grade B Result 2020 - Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will ann...
Questions related to RBI Grade B Officer
When is the last date to apply for RBI grade B officer exam
RBI Grade B exam tentatively scheduled to be held in June
. The admit card for
RBI Grade B will
be issued to the eligible candidates from the last week of May
to till the
date. The announcement of
RBI Grade B
result for preliminary
occur in the first week of July
Click here to Get Complete Information :- (https://www.anujjindal.in/rbi-grade-b-complete-info/)
what qualities can we learn for being a better RBI grade b officer
For becoming RBI grade B officer first of all you need to qualify the that exam.
Other than that the quality or skills you need is to be confident at any situation.
Become aware of every social and economic issues of the country and the world.
You need to be judge everything on your perspective not of others and make a wise decision.
Should I stop preparation for entrance exam and focused on remain 10+2 board exam as I heard that due to corona virus covid 19 universities can be cancelled the exam and noticed that the admission will based on 10+2 marks?
Let me assure you one thing that there is absolutely no chance of admission in engineering colleges based on class 12th board examination.JEE mains is postponed not canceled and even if gets cancelled there is no way that admission will take place based on 12th marks.So, just forget about these thing and focus on preparations because sooner or later all the exams will take place once the Covid-19 situation gets under control.
which would be better to choose between - BSc data science and BBA business analytics course according to syllabus of MAKAUT university?
This decision totally depends upon your choice what do you like the most.
It doesn't depend which course is better from where ,what matters is how interested are you in a course.
Talking of that the basic difference in both of them are
A person with data science skills can do work regarding a business analytics ,but the case is not other way around.
But as already mentioned its your personal choice.
Are MAKAUT university BSc+MSc data science graduate eligible to apply for RBI grade B DSIM/DEPR post? SSC CGL JSO and Complier post and UPSC ISS, IES post? Please mentioned other opportunities?
• Age Limit: The candidate must be 21 Years to 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born between 02.04.1990 and 01.04.1999 (both dates inclusive)
• Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they must produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2020. Candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2020. Candidates with Chartered Accountant certification may also apply.
SBI PO Selection Procedure: Important Points
The candidates should keep in mind the following points related to the SBI PO selection process:
• Biometric Verification: To ensure an error-free and secure selection procedure for SBI PO 2020, the bank may digitally capture the thumb impression of the candidate. This is done to verify the genuineness of the candidates. Any inconsistency in the biometric verification will lead to rejection of the candidature and punitive legal actions. Candidates are thus advised not to apply any kind of external matter like ink, mehandi, chemical etc. on their hands.
• Number of Attempts: The maximum number of chances are fixed for each category. Candidates who have used up all the chances are not eligible to apply. Appearing in Preliminary Exam is not counted as an attempt but appearing in Mains Exam is counted.