RPSC RAS Syllabus 2021 - Subject Wise Syllabus for Prelims & Mains
RPSC RAS Syllabus 2021 - The Rajasthan Public Service Commission provides RPSC RAS syllabus in online mode on the official website. The exam authority has provided separate RPSC RAS syllabus for both the prelims and main stage of RPSC RAS 2021 exam. To clear the RAS exam, applicants must know all the important topics of the syllabus of RPSC RAS 2021 in detail which is available in the PDF format. RPSC has successfully conducted the prelims exam on October 27 and now announced the RPSC RAS mains exam date. The RPSC RAS mains exam is just 2 months away. Check the detailed RPSC RAS mains syllabus in the article below for better preparation.
Latest: RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus PDF in Hindi– Click here. RPSC RAS Mains Syllabus PDF Download in English– Click here
Stay up-to date with RPSC RAS News
Along with knowing the RPSC RAS syllabus 2021, applicants should also go through the RPSC RAS exam pattern, question paper and others for better preparation for the RPSC exam. To know more about the RPSC RAS syllabus 2021, read the full article that is given below.
RPSC RAS Main syllabus 2021
RPSC RAS Syllabus for General Knowledge and General Studies
Unit I- History
Part A - History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition and Heritage of Rajasthan
Salient events of 19th & 20th centuries
Heritage of Rajasthan
Important works of Rajasthani Literature and Dialects of Rajasthan
Saints , Lok Devtas and eminent personalities of Rajasthan
Part B - Indian History & Culture
Religious Movements and religious philosophy in Ancient and Medieval India
History of Modern India from beginning of 19th Century to 1965 AD: Significant events, personalities and issues
Indian National Movement
Post Independence consolidation and reorganisation
Part C - History of Modern World (up to 1950AD)
Enlightenment and Industrial Revolution
Imperialism and colonialism in Asia and Africa
Impact of World Wars
Check Here List of Other Government Exams
RPSC RAS Economics Syllabus 2021
Recent Trends in Indian Economy
The concept of Developing, Emerging, and Developed countries
India in Global Scenario
Economy of Rajasthan
Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Dairy and Animal husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan
Industrial Sector- Growth and recent trends
Growth, Development & Planning with special reference to Rajasthan Recent development and issues in the service sector of Rajasthan
Major Development Projects of Rajasthan- their objectives and impact Public-Private Partnership Model for Economic Transformation in Rajasthan
Demographic Scenario of the State and its impact on Rajasthan Economy
RPSC RAS Sociology Syllabus 2021
Caste Class & Occupation
Varna, Ashram, Purusharth and Sanskar Vyavastha
Issues and Problems of Society
Tribal community of Rajasthan: Bhil, Mina (Meena) and Garasia
The modern concept of Marketing, Marketing Mix – Product, Price, Place and Promotion
Objective, the concept of maximization of wealth, Sources of Finance – Short and Long term, Capital Structure, Cost of Capital
Concept and Main theories of Leadership and Motivation, Communication, Basics of recruitment, selection, induction, training & development and appraisal system
Accounting & Auditing
Budgeting and Budgetary control
RAS Syllabus 2021 in Hindi (Mains) – Click Here
RPSC RAS Exam Pattern 2021
RPSC RAS Prelims exam will consist of one paper. All the questions will be objective type with the total marks of 200 marks and the total duration of RPSC RAS 2021 prelims exam is 3 hours. Those who qualify the prelims exam will be eligible for the mains exam. As per the RPSC RAS exam pattern 2021, The mains exam of RAS will consist of four papers, out of the total three papers will be of General Studies while one paper will include the questions from General Hindi and General English. The maximum marks allotted to each paper of mains exam are 200. So the mains exam will be held for a total of 800 marks. The Personality Test (Interview) of RPSC RAS exam will be held for 100 marks.
RPSC RAS Syllabus 2021 (Prelims)
The RPSC Syllabus for Rajasthan Administrative Services is divided into two parts.
RAS 2021 Syllabus Prelims
RAS 2021 Syllabus Mains
RPSC RAS Syllabus 2021 for Prelims
Applicants should note that the preliminary exam of RAS consists of one paper from the General Studies subject. The standard of questions in the paper will be of graduation level. A detailed description of RPSC RAS syllabus for the preliminary exam is given below.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus 2021- Art, Culture, History, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System. Socio-cultural Issues.
- Freedom Movement, Political Awakening and Integration
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments
- Arts, Paintings and Handicrafts.
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature.
- Local Dialects
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dances.
- Rajasthani Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
- Religious Movements, Saints & Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan
- Sub Topic - Indian History
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India
- Art, Culture, Literature and Architecture
- Major Dynasties, Their Administrative System. Socio-Economic Conditions, Prominent Movements
- Sub Topic- History of Modern Period
- Modern Indian history (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present)- significant events, personalities and issues
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and important contributors and contributions from different parts of the country
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th century
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country
Topic - Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance
Sub Topic - Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution
- The government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Constituent Assembly, Nature of Indian Constitution; Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.) and Judicial Review
Sub Topic - Indian Political System and Governance
- Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, National Integration
- Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary. President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Information Commission, Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
- Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj
Sub Topic- Public Policy & Rights
- National Public Policy as a welfare state
- Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter
Sub Topic - Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukta, State Election Commission, State Information Commission
- Public Policy, Legal Rights and Citizen Charter
Topic – Geography of India
Sub Topic - World Geography
- Broad Physical features
- Environmental and Ecological Issues
- Wildlife and Biodiversity
- International Waterways
- Major Industrial Regions
- Sub Topic - Geography of India
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions
- Agriculture and Agro-based Activities
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals
- Major Industries and Industrial development
- Transportation– major transport corridors
- Natural Resources
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues
Sub Topic - Geography of Rajasthan
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions
- Natural Resource of Rajasthan-Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Biodiversity
- Major irrigation projects
- Mines and Minerals
- Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development
Topic - Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
Sub Topic - Basic Concepts of Economics
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth and Development
- Accounting- Concept, Tools and Uses in Administration
- Stock Exchange and Share Market
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System
- Inflation- Concept, Impact and Control Mechanism
Sub Topic - Economic Development & Planning
- 5 Year Plans - Objectives, Strategies and Achievements
- Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry, Service and Trade- Current Status, Issues & initiatives
- Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives. Economic Reforms and Liberalization
Sub Topic- Human Resource and Economic Development
- Human Development Index
- Poverty and Unemployment -Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies and Current Flagship Schemes
- Sub Topic- Social Justice and Empowerment
- Provisions for Weaker Sections
Sub Topic - Economy of Rajasthan
- A macro overview of Economy
- Major Agricultural, Industrial and Service Sector Issues
- Growth, Development and Planning
- Infrastructure & Resources
- Major Development Projects
- Programmes and Schemes- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labourers
Topic - Science & Technology
- Basics of Everyday Science
- Electronics, Computers, Information and Communication Technology
- Space Technology including Satellites
- Defence Technology
- A human body, Food, and Nutrition, Health care
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and their Impacts
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan
- Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan
Topic: Reasoning & Mental Ability
Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive)
Problems relating to Relations
Shapes and their subsections
Odd man out
Number System, Order of Magnitude, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart)
Persons and Places in recent news
Games and Sports related Activities
Applicants after checking the RPSC RAS preliminary syllabus 2021 applicants can check the below-mentioned mains exam syllabus. The mains exam of RPSC RAS 2021 will consist of four papers. The standard of RPSC RAS questions of Hindi and English language will be of senior secondary level.
How to prepare for RPSC RAS 2021
It is important to stick to a proper preparation schedule when preparing for any competitive exam. When preparing for the RPSC RAS 2021 exam, make a proper study schedule to help you cover the RPSC RAS syllabus on time.
Examine the RPSC RAS 2021 syllabus in detail and highlight the areas where you are weak or good. Prioritize the RPSC RAS syllabus 2021's weaker sections, as they will take time to complete.
One of the most important elements of planning is time management. Keep track of your time when planning. Prepare a study, a workout, a recreational activity, as per schedule.
RPSC RAS Question Paper 2021
The exam authority releases the RPSC RAS 2021 question paper after the commencement of exam. The RPSC RAS question paper will be available on the official website for both prelims and main exam. However, candidates can download the previous years' question paper of RPSC RAS 2021 for better preparation of RPSC RAS exam. The question paper will help the students to understand the RPSC RAS syllabus 2021 in better way.
Other PSCs Exam Syllabus
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - RPSC RAS Syllabus 2021 - Subject Wise Syllabus for Prelims & Mains
Question: What is the exam pattern of the RPSC RAS preliminary exam 2021?
The preliminary exam of RAS is of 3 hours and the total marks allotted to it is 200.
Question: Is the RPSC syllabus for prelims and mains exams the same?
No, As per official notification, the syllabus of RPSC RAS exam is different for both.
Question: What is the benefit of knowing RAS syllabus 2021?
By knowing the syllabus applicants can qualify the exam with good marks.
Question: Is a negative marking scheme applicable in RPSC RAS exam 2021?
Yes, there is one third negative marking scheme in the prelims exam of RAS. Applicants can also check RPSC RAS cut off to get an idea about the marks.
Question: When will the RPSC RAS prelims exam be held?
RPSC RASS prelims exam was held on October 27, 2021.
Question: When will the RAS 2021 prelims answer key be released?
RPSC RAS 2021 prelims answer key has been released on November 3, 2021.
Question: What is the format for RPSC RAS mains exam?
The RPSC RAS mains exam is descriptive in nature
RPSC RAS Exam Pattern 2021 - Check RPSC RAS 2021 exam pattern ...
RPSC RAS answer key 2021 - Check the RAS answer key 2021, impo...
RPSC RAS Exam Dates 2021 - Candidates appearing for the exam c...
Know all about the RPSC RAS admit card 2021 such as steps to d...
RPSC RAS 2021 - Check all the details related to RPSC RAS 2021...
Questions related to RPSC RAS
You have mentioned that "clear basics" so what kind of basics we should clear 1. According to syllabus or 2. About everything
Clear basics means the basic and normal thing about any topic. Like if you are Science stream students so you can study about the chemistry, biology, physics and mathematics. So if anyone ask you what's the difference between virus and bacteria and you don't know it then your basic is not clear. This is a small example for basic knowledge.
Whenever you have to study try to understand the topic and clear the basic things. Then you can go depth in the chapter.
All the best.
tell me best coaching centre for ras exam ?
I will recommend SPRING BOARD COACHING INSTITUTE, JAIPUR
and GEETANJALI COACHING INSTITUTE, JAIPUR
and if you want other then Jaipur city others are following
UTKARSH CLSSSES , JODHPUR
SARTHI CLASSES , UDAIPUR