CDS Exam Centres 2019 - Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the exam centres of CDS 1 along with the notification on October 31. Before applying for the examination candidates must check the CDS exam centres 2019 provided in this article. CDS 1 exam was conducted on February 3, 2019 in 41 exam centres in India. Candidates had to enter three choices of exam centres while filling the application form. Applicants have bene allotted CDS exam centres 2019 on the basis of ‘first-apply-first allot' basis. Therefore, candidates were advised to apply early to get a centre of their preference. CDS 1 registration has started from October 31 and the last date to fill and submit the application form is November 26, 2018. To get complete details about CDS exam centres 2019 read the article on this page.
CDS Answer Key 2019 - Click here
CDS Exam Centres 2019
UPSC has released CDS 1 exam centres in online mode. The exam will be held in 41 cities across India. Candidates can check the below the list CDS 1 exam centres from the table below:
Jammu and Kashmir
Andaman and Nicobar
Jammu and Kashmir
CDS Exam Centres 2019 Important Instructions
- Exam centre once allotted cannot be changed under any circumstances
- The name, address, and code of exam centres has been mentioned on the CDS admit card 2019
- Applicants must note that there has been a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the CDS exam centres except Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur
- Candidates should apply for CDS 1 early as to get their choice of exam centres
- Candidates were required to report at the allotted exam centre of CDS on the exam day at the specified time
- Candidates have to report early to CDS exam centres 2019 prior to the commencement of the examination
- Allotment of CDS exam centres 2019 was done on the 'first-apply-first allot' basis, based on the capacity of a particular centre, once the capacity is full, the candidates have been allotted other exam centres as per their preferences
- Items permitted inside Examination Hall - Inside the examination hall candidates are allowed to carry a clipboard or hardboard (on which nothing is written) a good quality and black ball pen to mark responses on the answer sheet
- Items not permitted inside Examination Hall - Any article other than those specified above e.g. books, notes, loose sheets, electronic or any other type of calculators, mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Test Booklets and rough sheets pertaining to earlier sessions etc. and any electronic devices such as mobiles, phones, Bluetooth, pagers or any other communication devices were not allowed inside the premises of the CDS exam centres
CDS Exam Centres 2019 - FAQS
Q. How many CDS exam centres can I fill in the application form?
A. Candidates have to select three exam centres as per their preference. Candidates have been allotted centres according to their preference 1, 2 and 3.
Q. Can I change my CDS exam Centre 2019?
A. No, the examination authority will not allow the candidates to change the exam centres after the final submission of the application form. Therefore, candidates are advised to select the exam centres as per their choices.
Q. How to select CDS Exam Centres 2019?
A. Candidates can check the process to select the exam centres from below:
- For the drop-down list in an online application form, applicants are required to choose exam centres
- Candidates have to select three preferred exam centres as per their choice
- CDS 2019 exam centres will be allotted to candidates as per first apply first allot basis
- Once a particular exam centres is filled, the same will be frozen
- Candidates have to choose from the remaining ones