CDS English Answer Key 2020 - Leading Coaching Institutes has released CDS 2020 answer key for English after the conclusion of exam below this page. Candidates can check CDS answer key 2020 for English for all sets in pdf file. CDS English answer key 2020 can be downloaded by clicking on the link available on this page. CDS answer key released by coaching institutes like NeoStencil, Baalnoi/ Major Khalsi contains the answers to the questions asked in the exam. The written exam of CDS English paper was conducted in the morning shift between 9 to 11 am. Candidates who appeared for the written exam can check CDS English answer key 2019 for all sets of test booklets.
Latest: Candidates can check expected CDS cut off 2020 here
Also check CDS 2020 Exam Analysis here
They can even calculate their marks on the basis of correct answers. The English written exam of CDS was conducted for 100 marks. The questions were asked from topics like reading comprehension, spotting errors, fill in the blanks, ordering of sentences etc. There was a negative marking where 0.33 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer in CDS 2020 exam. Read this article below to check CDS English answer key 2020.
1. Implications- consequences2. Contagious - Transmittable3. Incorporated - Integrate4. Generic - Broad5. Stellar - Extraordinary6. Cliched - Hackneyed7. Vocation - Occupation8. Fatigued - Exhaust9. Aghast - Sad10. Ascertained - Determine
1. A paper tiger - Person or organization that appears powerful, but actually is not
2. Lily-livered - Not brave
3. Eat like a bird - Eat very little
4. The dog days - The hottest days
5. A banana republic - A small or poor country with a weak government
6. The pros and cons - The good and bad part parts of a situation
7. Prime the pump - To do something in order to make something succeed
8. The green-eyed monster - Feeling of being jealous
9. Rise to the occasion - To succeed in dealing with a difficult situation
10. Call it a day - Stop doing something
1. On his way to the capital, the minister ___ the eminent social worker at his residence. (called on)
2. The fire brigade fought for four hours to ___ the fire in the building (put out)
3. Ravi has proved that he can ___ on his promise by winning the match (carry through)
4. It is best ___ politics when in the classroom (keep out)
5. It shows that she has ____ many years of service (put in)
6. The chairperson said that the group was ___ of time. (running out)
7. If I ___ an angel, I would solve the problems of people. (were)
8. Where there is ____, there is a way (will)
9. The police could not establish how the accident ___ (came about)
10. I ____ my old friend after twenty years (ran into)
1. Decay - Survival
2. Eloquently - Confusingly
3. Inertia - Activity
4. Philanthropy - Nastiness
5. Compassion - Indifference
6. Tempestuous - Relaxed
7. Wooing - Discouraging
8. Bestowed - Withdrawn
9. Elated - Depressed
10. Charitable - Malevolent
CDS 1 written exam
February 2, 2020
CDS English answer key 2019 (unofficial)
CDS official English answer key 2019
To be announced
Applicants can check the below-mentioned table in order to check the answer key of other coaching institutes.
CDS (1) English Answer Key 2020
To be notified
Candidates can check the procedure to download CDS 2020 English Answer Key below.
Click on the link to download ‘English Answer Key’ (link will be available after the exam).
CDS English Answer Key 2020 is displayed as per the sets of question booklet.
Download the answer key and check your answers.
Previous years’ CDS English Answer key
Candidates can check the previous years CDS answer key below.
English Answer Key
CDS 1 (2017)
CDS 2 (2017)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Combined Defence Services (CDS) exam for the admission to Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), Air Force Academy (AFA) and Officers’ Training Academy (OTA). The exam is conducted twice a year in February and September. For CDS 1 (2020), UPSC has announced as many as 418 vacancies. Candidates are selected on the basis of written exam and SSB Interview. As per the exam pattern, candidates who have applied for OTA will have to appear for two sections English and General Knowledge whereas for the candidates who have applied for Army, Navy and Air Force have to appear for three papers - English, Elementary Mathematics and General Knowledge.
CDS Result 2020
CDS Cut off 2020
CDS Exam Analysis 2020
CDS Exam Pattern 2020 - UPSC prescribes CDS 2020 exam pattern containing sections, marks, mode et...
CDS Notification 2020 - UPSC has released the notification of Common Defence Services (CDS) I on ...
CDS Application Form 2020 – UPSC has released CDS 2020 application form on October 30, 2019. Chec...
CDS Syllabus 2020 – UPSC has released the syllabus of CDS 2020 in official notification. Check st...
CDS Question Papers 2020 - UPSC has released CDS 2020 Question Papers after the exam. Download CD...
In medical test, they usually check the Height, weight. They also check for amy visual, auditory deformities. They will take a Chest X ray to rule out any Chest infections. Hand burn is a scar and it us not a deformity or an illness. So if the rest of the parameters are good, then there should be no reason why you would not clear the Medical fitness test. All that matters is that you should be in good Physical and Mental health and be free from any deformity or disease that might interfere with performing your duties efficiently.
Yes you can apply for CDS in 2023. According to CDS eligibility criteria candidate's minimum age should be 20 & maximum age should be 24 years. Candidate also have to pass their graduation or appearing for the final year to give the examination. To know more about CDS eligibility criteria click here
yes you can apply for CDS exam even if you have spectacles however you will not be able to get into the air force and flying department because of your spectacles.
you could however go for logistics and administration even if you have your spectacles.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
Yes, you are eligible for appearing for cds ota & afa.
I hope this clears you doubt.
As per the latest eligibility criteria of CDS 2020, the candidates between 20 to 24 years are eligible to give this exam.
You are 26 now which means you are above 24 years of age now, so you are not eligible for the respective exam in each and every course ranging from IMA to OTA.
You can go for Indian Army recruitments now.
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
You may refer to this
for more information about CDS 2020 Eligibility criteria.
I hope this information helps you.
Your CDS brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile