APTET Result 2019
Sanjana Surbhi, 15 Oct 2018

APTET Result 2019 - Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh will declare the result of APTET in the last week of June 2019 in online mode. Candidates can access their APTET result 2019 by entering hall ticket number and date of birth in the login window. APTET 2019 result will reflect the name, roll number, total marks secured in each section and qualifying status of the candidate. As per the notification of last year, the qualifying marks for APTET 2018 for OC and BC was 60% and 50% respectively while for SC/ST and PwD candidates it was 40%. The exam conducting body will also release the response sheet before the declaration of APTET result 2019. 

On the basis of APTET result 2019, candidates will be awarded TET eligibility certificate which will remain valid for 7 years and they can apply in various schools for the post of teacher in Andhra Pradesh. APTET 2019 will be conducted in the first week of June 2019 for two papers - paper - I and paper II (A) and (B). 

APTET Result 2019 - Highlight

Specifications

Overview

Mode of APTET result 2019

Online

Required credentials

Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth

Details mentioned in result

Name, roll number, subject-wise marks and qualifying status

Steps to check APTET Result 2019

Candidates will have to follow the steps given below to download and check the result of APTET 2019 

  • Click on the link APTET result 2019, provided above on this page. (The link will be provided soon)

  • Enter the hall ticket number and date of birth in the login window

  • Click on the submit button

  • APTET result 2019 will be displayed on your screen

  • Download and also save the result for future reference

1539593700220

Marking Scheme of APTET 2019 

As per the marking scheme of APTET 2019, candidates will get one mark for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking. Also, no marks will be given to those candidates who have left any answer blank

What after the declaration of result?

Candidates qualifying APTET 2019 will be awarded TET Eligibility Certificate valid for 7 years. After which they can apply in various schools of Andhra Pradesh for class I to VIII. 

Weightage given to APTET Result 2019

Candidates must keep in mind that APTET 2019 result only holds 20% of weigtage in the Teacher Recruitment of the State Government and the rest 80% weightage will be given to the written test in the Teacher Recruitment Test. 

Never miss exam and college updates Login
Top
The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books