Stay up-to date with BSPHCL Assistant News
About BSPHCL Assistant 2022
BSPHCL 2022 Recruitment - BSPHCL (Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd) will conduct Assistant Exam on May 5, 2022, for recruiting vacant posts in the company and its subsidiary companies namely Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd. (BSPTCL), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL), North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL) & Bihar State Power Generation Company Limited (BSPGCL).
The selection of a candidate will be based on the performance in the objective type computer-based test (CBT). The questions asked in the test will be based on class 10 level. There could be a pre or main exam depending upon the number of applicants. The finally selected candidates will be initially on a probation period of two years.
BSPHCL Assistant 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited Assistant Exam|
|Short Exam Name||BSPHCL Assistant|
|Conducting Body||Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1000 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Seats||185 Seats|
BSPHCL Assistant 2022 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
04 May, 2022
Admit Card | Mode: Online
08 Apr, 2022 - 21 Apr, 2022
Application Correction | Mode: Online
08 Apr, 2022 - 18 Apr, 2022
Application | Mode: Online
08 Apr, 2022 - 18 Apr, 2022
Application - Last date for payment | Mode: Online
BSPHCL Assistant 2022 Eligibility Criteria
As per the eligibility criteria of Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited Assistant Exam, a candidate must hold a graduation degree in any subject from a recognised university for applying to this post. Candidates pursuing graduation or in the final year of graduation are not eligible to apply for the same.
BSPHCL Assistant 2022 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
The Online Application of BSPHCL Assistant exam involves the following process:-
Step 1: Candidate Registration/Login using a valid e-mail Id and mobile number.
Step 2: Filling Personal and Educational Details
Step 3: Uploading of a scanned copy of Photograph and Signature
Step 4: Making payment through online mode & Final Submission,
Step 5: Generation and Printing of Registration Slip to keep it safe for future reference.
The application fee for General, OBC and SC/ST (non-domicile of Bihar) is Rs. 1500 while SC/ST (domicile of Bihar) and the Physically Handicapped candidate is Rs. 375.
|OBC, General||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 1000|
|SC, ST||PWD||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 250|
BSPHCL Assistant 2022 Syllabus
Current affairs- national and international
Science and technology
BSPHCL Assistant 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of BSPHCL is given below:
- This will be a computer-based exam consisting of objective type questions.
- The exam might be divided into two parts i.e. prelims and mains if the number of candidates exceeds 15,000.
- The questions asked will be of class 10 level from topics such as general knowledge, quantitative aptitude, basic computer knowledge, general Hindi etc.
- The category wise, minimum qualifying marks are mentioned below:
- General -40%
- BC -36.5%
- EBC -34%
- SC/ST/Female candidates -32%
BSPHCL Assistant 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for BSPHCL Assistant exam can be downloaded from the official website of BSHCL. The call letter has been available online only. No document will be sent by post to the candidates. The candidates will be intimated on the valid email ID or contact number as mentioned regarding the exam date, or any other relevant information.
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
BSPHCL Assistant 2022 Result
The BSPHCL Assistant exam result is expected to be declared in August in the form of category wise PDF. It mentions the list of selected candidates who are further required to go through document verification. Post this they are posted and are under a probation period of 2 years.
Documents Required at Counselling
- Matric Certificate for age proof
- Marks sheet and Degree Certificate of the requisite eligibility qualification
- Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority, if reservation benefit is claimed
- PHP (Divyang) Candidates must produce certificate from competent authority
- If land loser/ land displaced person, certificate issued from District Magistrate/ Dy. Commissioner
- If claims reservation against relatives of Freedom Fighter as per Govt. of Bihar Resolution, the Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed Performa of Govt. of Bihar
- Permanent Domicile of Bihar Certificate, if claim for reservation
- Candidate already employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/ Public sector will have to submit NOC from his employer when shortlisted for Verification/Joining
- An Identity proof such as Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Card etc