Stay up-to date with HSSC Group D Exam News
About HSSC Group D Exam 2023
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) conducts HSSC Group D exam for the recruitment of candidates in its Group D cadre. Candidates who have passes their Matriculation and are between 18 to 42 years of age can apply for the exam. The test is conducted for a total of 100 marks wherein the written part is conducted for 90 marks while socio-economic criteria and experience will be awarded 10 marks. All those candidates who acquire the minimum cut off marks determined by the exam authority are shortlisted for the final recruitment. A pay of Rs. 16900-53500+applicable special pay is given to all the candidates who qualify.
HSSC Group D Exam 2023 Highlights
|Full Exam Name
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission Group D
|Short Exam Name
|HSSC Group D Exam
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission
|Frequency of Conduct
|Mode of Application
|Application Fee (General)
|100 Rs [Offline] +1 More
|Mode of Exam
|Mode of Counselling
|1 Hour 30 Minutes
HSSC Group D Exam 2023 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
12 Jan, 2024
Result | Mode: Online
10 Nov, 2023 - 13 Nov, 2023
Answer Key - Provisional answer key dates to challenge | Mode: Online
10 Nov, 2023
Answer Key - Provisional | Mode: Online
21 Oct, 2023 - 22 Oct, 2023
Exam | Mode: Online
15 Jul, 2023 - 20 Jul, 2023
Application Correction | Mode: Online
20 Jul, 2023
Fee payment last date | Mode: Offline and Online
05 Jun, 2023 - 06 Jul, 2023
Application | Mode: Online
30 May, 2023
Advertisement | Mode: Online
HSSC Group D Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of HSSC Group D are set of norms in terms of age and educational qualification which are required to be fulfilled by the candidates inorder to apply for the exam. Haryana SSC Group D recruitment eligibility criteria is given below.
The upper age limit prescribed for HSSC Group D recruitment is 42 years.
The lower age limit for the recruitment exam is 18 years.
Relaxation in age:
The upper age limit for SC/Backward class (A) and (B) candidates is relaxed as per Haryana government instructions.
In case of PHC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years (15 years for Scs/Bcs).
3 years relaxation in upper age limit is given to Ex-Serviceman candidates.
Candidates must be Class 10 pass
Applicants must have studied Hindi/Sanskrit upto Class 10 as one of the subject
HSSC Group D Exam 2023 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
Candidates are required to fill HSSC Group D application form online Fees could be deposited through net banking or e-challan. Applicants could fill out their application form in English only. Aadhaar card was mandatory to fill HSSC Group D application form 2023. Candidates can check below the procedure to fill HSSC Group D application form 2023.
Stages of HSSC Group D Application Form 2023
- Post Applied
- Preference filled
- Fee payment
Procedure to fill Haryana SSC Group D application form
- Candidates had to click on ‘Register’ link
- Registration could be completed in two parts.
- In Part 1, candidates had to enter personal details like name, gender, mobile number and email ID.
- In Part 2, candidates were required to select password and security question. They had to enter answer to the question.
- After registering online, candidate’s login Id and password was generated.
- Applicants had to take printout of the login Id and password as it will help them to know their application status and reprint their online application form.
- In the next step, candidates had to fill the profile page.
- In profile page, candidates had to enter personal information, address, reservation details, socio-economic criteria, qualification details, upload photograph and signature, experience details and upload documents.
- Candidates were required to take print of profile and check whether all details are correct or not. In case of any error in details, candidates could edit those. Once candidates applied to the post then edit option was not available.
- Candidates in the next step could upload the duly signed declaration
- After this, they were required to select the post
- Candidates could fill the preferences of post category and department. One could fill upto 15 preferences and posts.
- Pay the requisite fee. To pay fees, candidates had to first select the mode of payment.
- After successful payment of fee, view print option was enabled.
- Candidates could take the print of complete profile.
Documents to be uploaded during application
- Scanned copy of educational qualification
- Sports graduation certificate in case of eligible sportsperson
- Haryana Domicile certificate in case of SC/BCA/BCB/ESM/DESM/DFF/ESP/PWD
- Certificate claiming weightage, marks under socio-economic criteria and experience
- Scanned photo duly signed by the candidate
- Scanned signature of candidate
|SC/BC candidates of Haryana State
|Female Haryana resident
|Physically hadicapped/ Ex-Servicemen
HSSC Group D Exam 2023 Syllabus
History and civics of Haryana
Current affairs of Haryana
Literature of Haryana
Geography of Haryana
Environment and culture of Haryana
HSSC Group D Exam 2023 Exam Pattern
The written test of HSSC Group D recruitment carries total 90 marks. The test is divided into two parts. Part I consists of General Awareness, Reasoning, Mathematics, Science, English, Hindi. Part II as per HSSC Group D exam pattern 2023 comprises History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment and Culture of Haryana. Total 75 % weightage has been given to part I while 25 % to Part II. Marks allotted for Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience is 10 marks. The total marks of the entire test is 100.
HSSC Group D admit card will be released by Haryana Staff Selection Commission online who have successfully registered for the exam. To download admit card, candidates are required to enter the required login credentials. Haryana SSC Group D admit card displays details like candidate’s name, photograph, signature, date, time and address of exam. Along with admit card, candidates will have to carry one photo-identity proof like Identity Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter Card, PAN Card and Aadhaar Card.
Documents Required at Exam
- Identity card
- Driving license
- Voter card
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
HSSC Group D result will be declared online . Candidates have to enter the required login details to check Haryana SSC Group D result. The result displays the qualifying status of candidates. Selection of candidates has been done based on the marks secured in written exam and Socio-Economic Criteria.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) announces the cut off of HSSC Group D along with the result 2023. The candidates who have score above or equal the cut off are eligible for appointment to preferred posts. HSSC has also released the waiting list of the candidates' category wise.
HSSC Group D Exam 2023 Selection Process
HSSC Group D selection process comprises written exam and Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience. Selection will be based on merit of both the stages as per the preferences of posts and departments. The commission will prepare the waiting list during selection for vacancies upto 25 at 25 %, for vacancies between 25 to 50 at 15 % and for vacancies above 50 at 10 % subjected to minimum of two candidates. The waiting list and main list will be valid for a period of one year from the date of recommendation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:What is the full form of HSSC Group D?
HSSC Group D stands for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Group D
Question:Is the exam conducted in online or offline mode?
HSSC Group D exam is conducted in offline mode only.
Question:What is the pay scale for HSSC Group D posts?
A pay of Rs. 16900-53500+applicable special pay is given to all the candidates who qualify.
Question:What is the HSSC Group D age limit to apply?
Candidates between 18 to 42 years of age can apply for the exam
Question:What is the HSSC Group D application form mode?
Candidates will be able to submit the HSSC Group D application form in online mode only.
Questions related to HSSC Group D Exam
my roll no os missing can i find my roll number at registration number pls help me
Hope your are good.
Firstly the question you have entered is not giving the complete information to answer.
The thing that I have understood is You have missed your Roll number.If you could have fetched me some more details about the examination it had been more easier.
Only help I can do is
- Check the Hall ticket or Application related to the examination.
Hopefulltly this can help you find out your Hall ticket number.
If this doesn't work comment your query in a detail.
All the best..