Full Details About UPSC exam and other questions I will ask later
UPSC examination is a civil service examination in India. If you crack this examination you will be become IPS, IAS, IFS , IRS etc actually so many government position will be required from this examination.
This examination conducted by two phases one is preliminary and 2nd is mains. After clear both phase you have to clear the interview round and then you are selected. After selecting your training period is continuing for 2 years and then you are getting your job as government service officer. And during training period you also get paid from government because this time you are also a government trainee officer.
So many subjects you have to study for crack this examination like economics, law, anthropology, sociology, history, medical science, public administration, psychology, geology, commerce and accountancy, agriculture, philosophy, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, animal husbandry, current affairs etc.
For age limit candidate must be 21 years old and not less than that and upper age will be 32 years old. You have to complete your graduation degree minimum. This is the main eligibility criteria for UPSC examination.
All the best.
When is the last date to apply for RBI grade B officer exam
RBI Grade B exam tentatively scheduled to be held in June
. The admit card for
RBI Grade B will
be issued to the eligible candidates from the last week of May
to till the
date. The announcement of
RBI Grade B
result for preliminary
occur in the first week of July
Click here to Get Complete Information :- (https://www.anujjindal.in/rbi-grade-b-complete-info/)
what qualities can we learn for being a better RBI grade b officer
For becoming RBI grade B officer first of all you need to qualify the that exam.
Other than that the quality or skills you need is to be confident at any situation.
Become aware of every social and economic issues of the country and the world.
You need to be judge everything on your perspective not of others and make a wise decision.
Should I stop preparation for entrance exam and focused on remain 10+2 board exam as I heard that due to corona virus covid 19 universities can be cancelled the exam and noticed that the admission will based on 10+2 marks?
Let me assure you one thing that there is absolutely no chance of admission in engineering colleges based on class 12th board examination.JEE mains is postponed not canceled and even if gets cancelled there is no way that admission will take place based on 12th marks.So, just forget about these thing and focus on preparations because sooner or later all the exams will take place once the Covid-19 situation gets under control.
which would be better to choose between - BSc data science and BBA business analytics course according to syllabus of MAKAUT university?
This decision totally depends upon your choice what do you like the most.
It doesn't depend which course is better from where ,what matters is how interested are you in a course.
Talking of that the basic difference in both of them are
A person with data science skills can do work regarding a business analytics ,but the case is not other way around.
But as already mentioned its your personal choice.
Are MAKAUT university BSc+MSc data science graduate eligible to apply for RBI grade B DSIM/DEPR post? SSC CGL JSO and Complier post and UPSC ISS, IES post? Please mentioned other opportunities?
• Age Limit: The candidate must be 21 Years to 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born between 02.04.1990 and 01.04.1999 (both dates inclusive)
• Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they must produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2020. Candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2020. Candidates with Chartered Accountant certification may also apply.
SBI PO Selection Procedure: Important Points
The candidates should keep in mind the following points related to the SBI PO selection process:
• Biometric Verification: To ensure an error-free and secure selection procedure for SBI PO 2020, the bank may digitally capture the thumb impression of the candidate. This is done to verify the genuineness of the candidates. Any inconsistency in the biometric verification will lead to rejection of the candidature and punitive legal actions. Candidates are thus advised not to apply any kind of external matter like ink, mehandi, chemical etc. on their hands.
• Number of Attempts: The maximum number of chances are fixed for each category. Candidates who have used up all the chances are not eligible to apply. Appearing in Preliminary Exam is not counted as an attempt but appearing in Mains Exam is counted.
What is the salary in hand for newly recruited RBI grade b officer.and also pls tell me what perks they get?
The basic pay for RBI Grade B officer is Rs.35150 with RS.1750 increment upto 9 years.And by including Dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical allowance, family allowance, house rent allowance, basic allowance your monthly gross salary will be approximately Rs.77,208.
Now, the perks along with this post are
- Reimbursement of expenses of vehicle for official purpose
- Newspaper bill
- Telephone bill
- Book grant
- Furnishing allowance
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Free dispensary
- Loans at concessional interest rates
- New pension scheme
- Leave fare concession all according to the eligibility
My dob is sep10 1999. Am I eligible for rbi grade b 2020 in terms of age?
RBI Grade B age limit is 21 to 30 years for general category candidates. To apply for the post of RBI Grade B 2020, the candidate should be a minimum of 21 years of age. He/she should not exceed 30 years as on 1st January 2020.
So your age should be 21 on 1st january 2020 to be eligible for the examination.
How much salary do RBI grade b officer get on entry level excluding all allowances and taxes?pls help me
All the Officers selected through RBI Grade B 2019 Exam will be given the annual salary of 12-14 Lac. Along with this CTC comes numerous emoluments and perks. The Pay Scale for the RBI grade B Officer is Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400.
If you are looking best RBI Grade B Coaching (https://www.anujjindal.in/project/rbi-grade-b-online-course/) Visit :- anujjindal.in
i forgot to print application form but i do have admission letter. is application form relevant? if yes, how can i get the print. thanks in advance
you can log in to the applicant portal and check if there is still option available for print or download the application form.
hope you may understand.