CDS GK Answer Key 2020 - Candidates can check CDS GK answer key released by coaching institutes in PDF format on February 2, 2020. CDS GK answer key 2020 is available for all sets of question papers - A, B, C, and D. CDS answer key 2020 for GK contains all the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. By going through CDS GK answer key 2020, candidates can know the number of questions they have answered correctly and also calculate their expected scores. By calculating their expected scores, candidates can predict their chances of qualifying the exam. Latest: Check expected CDS cut off 2020
CDS exam for GK will be conducted by the examination authorities across 41 cities. The article below aims to provide the answer key of CDS for GK section only. However, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the official CDS answer key 2020 for all subjects in after the declaration of the final result.
1. A solution having Ph equal to zero isAns: Highly Acidic2. Which acid is produced in human stomach Ans: Hydrochloric acid3. The unit of force constant K of a spring is Ans: N/m4. BRICS summit 2020 will be hosted byAns: Russia5. Sardar vallabhbhai patel's contribution forAns: Unity and Integrity of India6. World tourism day 2019 host countryAns: Delhi, India7. National water academy is locatedAns: Khadakwasla8. River which does not drain in black seaAns: Volga9. Panchayati raj system is not applicable to which stateAns: Meghalaya10. Formulation of policy in respect to IPR is responsibility isAns: Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade11. Who founded Seva Samiti at Allahabad in 1914 ?Ans: Hridayanath Kunzru12. State of Hyderabad in Deccan official acceded to Indian Union in which year ?Ans: 194813. Hunter Commission (1882) appointed to survey the state of education in India ?Ans: Endorsed the dispatch with greater emphasis on primary education14. Maiden trilateral naval exercise among India, Singapore, and ThailandAns: Port blair15. 11th schedule of constitution of India distributes the power betweenAns: The gram sabha and panchayat raj16. Power to legislate on all matters relating to elections to Panchayat lies withAns: State Election Commission17. first delimitation commission was set up in India on Ans: 195218. The power of supreme court to decide in the case of a dispute between two or more states is called Ans: Original Jurisdiction19. Hilsa is the national fish of Ans: Bangladesh20. Rustom -2 which was crashed :Ans: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle21. Who among the following is chairman of EAC-PMAns: Bibek Debroy22. College of military engineering affiliated to jawaharlal Nehru University is situated at Ans: Pune23. which among following is not principal language of jammu and kashmirAns: Monpa24. Tattvabodhini sabha was established byAns: Debendranath Tagore in 183925. Gandhi Solar Park is located at Ans: New York 26. A bilateral tri-service amphibious military exercise involving the armed forces of India and the United States Ans: Tiger Triumph27. The Global Goalkeeper award is given by Ans: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation28. Naropa is an annual festival of Ans: Ladakh29. Siyar ul mutakherin written byAns: Ghulam Husain Khan30. Which is added as Fundamental Duty through 86th CAA.Ans: To provide opportunities for education for one's child between age 6 to 14.31. first recipient of dadasaheb phalke awardAns: Devika rani32. Which one of the following is known as energy currency for cellular processAns: ATP33. First enzyme to mixed with food in digestive tract.Ans: Amylase34. Gandhi's Dandi march associated with Ans: Sodium Chloride35. Which article protects a person against double jeopardy ?Ans: Article 2036. Who won best men's award for FIFA 2019Ans: Lionel Messi37. Which travel giants declared itself bankruptAns: Thomas Cook38. Greta thunberg, a teen girl environment activist hails fromAns: Sweden39. Biggest cause of incidence of migration of women in India Ans: Marriage40. Saubhagya, a GOI scheme relates to which of following area Ans: Provide clean cooking fuel to poor households41. Property of sound waves that determines the pitch of sound is its ?Ans: Frequency42. Which of following is not a property of X-ray ?Ans: They are deflected by electric fields43. Which is not true regarding an image formed by a plane mirror ?Ans: It is real image44. In a periscope, the two plane mirrors are kept Ans: An angle of 45 degree to each other45. Which radiations has shortest wavelength ?Ans: Ultraviolet (UV)46. Which animal has a three chambered heart ?Ans: Salamander47. Number of water molecules associated with copper sulfate molecule to form crystal is ?Ans: 548. Silver article becomes black due to :Ans: Silver reacts with sulfur in air to form a coating of silver sulphide49. Correct relation between temperature and kelvin is:Ans: x= 273+y50. Resistivity of a material may be expressed in unit asAns: ohm-cm51. Electromagnetic waves, which are used for satellite communications Ans: Radio waves52. Which of the following endocrine glands is not found in pair in humans ?Ans: Pituitary53. Which cell organelles contains DNA ?Ans: Mitochondrion54. Which one of the following Congress sessions was proclamation of Purna Swaraj ?Ans: Lahore55. Which acts reserved seats for women in Legislatures in accordance with allocation of seats of different communities ?Ans: Government of India Act , 1935
The dates pertaining to the answer key of CDS 2020 exam for the General Knowledge section has been given in the table below:
CDS 2019 written exam date
February 2, 2020
CDS GK answer key 2019 by Coaching Institutes
CDS answer key 2019 (Official)
To be announced
In order to download the answer key of UPSC CDS 2020 for GK, candidates must follow the steps below:
Click on the answer key link for the desired institute provided in the table below (institute-wise links provided in the table above).
The link redirects to CDS 2020 GK answer key.
Download the answer key of CDS 2020 and save it for future reference.
UPSC CDS answer key 2020
To be notified
CDS GK Answer Key 2019
UPSC CDS answer key 2019
1. Which of the following is not a dimension of the Human Development Index - Access to banking and other financial provisions2. Rajya sabha has exclusive jurisdiction in - Authorising Parliament to legislate on a subject in the State List3. South Asian association for regional cooperation was founded- Dhaka4. Which of the following countries is not a founding member of New Development Bank - Canada5. Triples is a new format of - Badminton6. In India May 21 is observed as - National anti terrorism day7. President of Indonesia for the second term- Joko Widodo8. India's GS Lakshmi has become- First female referee to be appointed on the ICC International Panel match referee9. What is SWAYAM- Study Webs of Active learning for Young Aspiring Minds10. Author of the book plagues and peoples - William H. McNeill11. Organism responsible for sleeping sickness - Trypanosoma12. Which one of the following is an example of a price floor - Minimum Support Price (MSP) for Jowar in India13. Which is not considered in determining in MSP in India- Cost of living index14. State does not have legislative council - Arunachal Pradesh15. Mountain that separates black sea and caspian sea- Caucasus16. Largest fresh water lake in India - Loktak17. Who were Alvars - Those who immersed in devotion to Vishnu18. Which of the following acid known as vitamin c - Ascorbic Acid19. Cotton clothes are - Good radiators of heat20. Where are jhumri telaiya and mandar hill situated - Bihar
21. Which one of the following is motto of NCC- Unity and Discpline
22. Which department does not come under ministry of home affairs – Department of Legal Affairs
23. Article 371 A of indian constitution provides special privileges – Nagaland
24. Which law prescribes that all proceedings in the supreme court shall be in English language- Article 348 of Indian Constitution
25. Total number of members in the Union Council of Ministers in India shall not exceed - 15% of the total number of members of the Lok Sabha.
26. Chandimangala was composed in which one of the following language during 16th century CE – Bengali
27. In December 1962, which soviet leader declared that China was responsible for first Sino-Indian war of 1962- Khrushchev
28. The term soil impoverishment related to which one of the following – Soil getting very deficient in plant nutrients
29. Indexation is a method whose use can be assocaited with – Controlling inflation
30. A car undergoes a uniform circular motion the acceleration of car is – A non zero constant
31. Chlorophyll in photosynthetic prokaryotic bacteria is associated with - Membranous vesicles
32. Food Chain is – Passage of food (and thus energy) from one organism to another
33. Bose – Einstein Condensate is - Fifth state of matter
34. The rate of evaporation of liquid does not depend upon – its mass
35. What do you mean by ‘Demographic Dividend’ – A rise in the rate of economic growth due to a higher share of working age people in a population
36. Rutherford’s alpha particle scattering experiment on thin gold foil was responsible for the discovery of – Atomic Nucleus
37. Which greek philosopher coined the term ‘Geography’ in 3rd century B.C.E. - Eratosthenes
38. Coral reefs are not found in- Gulf of Cambay
39. The concept of four pillar state free from district magistracy for India was suggested by – Ram Manohar Lohia
40. What is inter-cropping- It is growing of different crops on a piece of land in a pre-planned succession
As per the exam pattern of CDS, the GK section contains a total of 100 marks question for which candidates will be allotted 2 hours. There is negative marking for each wrong response given by the candidates where 0.33 marks are deducted for each wrong answer.
CDS GK Answer Key 2020 - Calculation of Scores
In order to calculate the expected marks, candidates can apply the formula given below:
Expected Score = 1 x Number of right answers – 0.33 x Number of wrong answers
Exam conducting authorities will declare CDS 2020 result in two stages- written and final. It is to be noted that the result of CDS (1) 2020 will be declared in online mode as per the correct answer key. Applicants who qualify the written exam will be invited to appear for SSB round. Final CDS result will be declared around 7-8 months after conclusion of exam
The official answer key of CDS for GK will be released after the declaration of the final result.
Coaching Institute like NeoStencil, Baalnoi and Cavalier has released the answer key of CDS 2020 after the conclusion of the exams. You can calculate your score by going through the answer key released by the coaching institutes. However, the official answer key of CDS will be released after the declaration of the final result.
CDS Question Papers 2020 - UPSC has released CDS 2020 Question Papers after the exam. Download CD...
CDS Syllabus 2020 – UPSC has released the syllabus of CDS 2020 in official notification. Check st...
CDS Exam Pattern 2020 - UPSC prescribes CDS 2020 exam pattern containing sections, marks, mode et...
CDS Notification 2020 - UPSC has released the notification of Common Defence Services (CDS) I on ...
CDS Application Form 2020 – UPSC has released CDS 2020 application form on October 30, 2019. Chec...
Through CDS exam, both men and women cadets are recruited for the rank of Officer only.
But women candidates get Short Service Commission after clearing the exam, SSB and Medicals.
For applications and more details, you can login to official website of Indian Army.
Hope this helps
Through CDS female are eligible to eligible for Officer's Training Academy (OTA) only.Women candidates are not eligible for AFA, INA and IMA through CDS.However, if you wish you join in Indian Air Force in Flying Branch the you must appear in AFCAT.The eligibility criteria is that a candidate must have passed three years graduation in any discipline with atleast 60% aggregate or 4 year B.E/B.tech with atleast 60% aggregate from a recognized board or university.Must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics with atleast 60% aggregate.Age limit is 20-24 years.Candidates in final year are also eligible to apply but they must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
As per the latest eligibility criteria of CDS 2020, the candidates between 20 to 24 years are eligible to give this exam.
You are 21 now and you are going to be of 24 years on 11 July 2023 so you are eligible for the respective exam in each and every course ranging from IMA to OTA.
You have total 4 attempts remaining.
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
You may refer to this
for more information about CDS 2020 Eligibility criteria.
I hope this information helps you.
Your CDS brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile