CDS GK Answer Key 2019 - Candidates can check CDS GK answer key released by coaching institutes in PDF format. CDS GK answer key 2019 is available for all sets of question papers - A, B, C, and D. CDS answer key 2019 for GK contains all the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. By going through CDS GK answer key 2019, candidates can know the number of questions they have answered correctly and also calculate their expected scores. By calculating their expected scores, candidates can predict their chances of qualifying the exam.
CDS exam for GK was conducted by the examination authority on September 8, 2019. The article below aims to provide the answer key of CDS for GK section only. However, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the official CDS answer key 2019 for all subjects in after the declaration of the final result.
Latest: CDS GK Answer Key 2019 Released on September 8 in the form of PDF by Careers360 - Download Here
UPSC CDS answer key 2019
CDS GK Answer Key 2019
1. Which of the following is not a dimension of the Human Development Index - Access to banking and other financial provisions2. Rajya sabha has exclusive jurisdiction in - Authorising Parliament to legislate on a subject in the State List3. South Asian association for regional cooperation was founded- Dhaka4. Which of the following countries is not a founding member of New Development Bank - Canada5. Triples is a new format of - Badminton6. In India May 21 is observed as - National anti terrorism day7. President of Indonesia for the second term- Joko Widodo8. India's GS Lakshmi has become- First female referee to be appointed on the ICC International Panel match referee9. What is SWAYAM- Study Webs of Active learning for Young Aspiring Minds10. Author of the book plagues and peoples - William H. McNeill11. Organism responsible for sleeping sickness - Trypanosoma12. Which one of the following is an example of a price floor - Minimum Support Price (MSP) for Jowar in India13. Which is not considered in determining in MSP in India- Cost of living index14. State does not have legislative council - Arunachal Pradesh15. Mountain that separates black sea and caspian sea- Caucasus16. Largest fresh water lake in India - Loktak17. Who were Alvars - Those who immersed in devotion to Vishnu18. Which of the following acid known as vitamin c - Ascorbic Acid19. Cotton clothes are - Good radiators of heat20. Where are jhumri telaiya and mandar hill situated - Bihar
21. Which one of the following is motto of NCC- Unity and Discpline
22. Which department does not come under ministry of home affairs – Department of Legal Affairs
23. Article 371 A of indian constitution provides special privileges – Nagaland
24. Which law prescribes that all proceedings in the supreme court shall be in English language- Article 348 of Indian Constitution
25. Total number of members in the Union Council of Ministers in India shall not exceed - 15% of the total number of members of the Lok Sabha.
26. Chandimangala was composed in which one of the following language during 16th century CE – Bengali
27. In December 1962, which soviet leader declared that China was responsible for first Sino-Indian war of 1962- Khrushchev
28. The term soil impoverishment related to which one of the following – Soil getting very deficient in plant nutrients
29. Indexation is a method whose use can be assocaited with – Controlling inflation
30. A car undergoes a uniform circular motion the acceleration of car is – A non zero constant
31. Chlorophyll in photosynthetic prokaryotic bacteria is associated with - Membranous vesicles
32. Food Chain is – Passage of food (and thus energy) from one organism to another
33. Bose – Einstein Condensate is - Fifth state of matter
34. The rate of evaporation of liquid does not depend upon – its mass
35. What do you mean by ‘Demographic Dividend’ – A rise in the rate of economic growth due to a higher share of working age people in a population
36. Rutherford’s alpha particle scattering experiment on thin gold foil was responsible for the discovery of – Atomic Nucleus
37. Which greek philosopher coined the term ‘Geography’ in 3rd century B.C.E. - Eratosthenes
38. Coral reefs are not found in- Gulf of Cambay
39. The concept of four pillar state free from district magistracy for India was suggested by – Ram Manohar Lohia
40. What is inter-cropping- It is growing of different crops on a piece of land in a pre-planned succession
The dates pertaining to the answer key of CDS 2019 exam for the Mathematics section has been given in the table below:
CDS 2019 written exam date
September 8, 2019
CDS GK answer key 2019 by Coaching Institutes
CDS answer key 2019 (Official)
To be announced
In order to download the answer key of UPSC CDS 2019 for GK, candidates must follow the steps below:
Click on the answer key link for the desired institute provided in the table below (institute-wise links provided in the table above).
The link redirects to CDS GK answer key 2019.
Download the answer key of CDS 2019 and save it for future reference.
CDS GK Answer Key 2019 - Marking Scheme
As per the exam pattern of CDS 2019 examination, the GK section contains a total of 100 marks question for which candidates will be alloted 2 hours. There is negative marking for each wrong response given by the candidates where 0.33 marks are deducted for each wrong answer.
CDS GK Answer Key 2019 - Calculation of Scores
In order to calculate the expected marks, candidates can apply the formula given below:
Expected Score = 1 x Number of right answers – 0.33 x Number of wrong answers
The official answer key of CDS for GK will be released after the declaration of the final result.
Coaching Institute like NeoStencil, Baalnoi and Cavalier has released the answer key of CDS 2019 after the conclusion of the exams. You can calculate your score by going through the answer key released by the coaching institutes. However, the official answer key of CDS will be released after the declaration of the final result.
CDS Result 2020 - UPSC to release CDS 2020 results for prelims exam on upsc.gov.in. Know how to d...
CDS Admit Card 2020 is released on January 9 in online mode at upsconline.nic.in. Candidates can ...
CDS 2020 - UPSC has released CDS admit card 2020 on January 9. Check CDS admit card, exam dates, ...
CDS Eligibility Criteria 2020 - The eligibility criteria of UPSC CDS I is released along with the...
CDS Exam Dates 2020 - UPSC has released the CDS Exam Dates 2020. Candidates can go through the ap...
Hope you are doing great.
In CDS exam ,girls can only go for OTA(officers training academy) and the exam pattern is slightly different as per other academies.
It has only two papers that of general knowledge and general English.
For general knowledge you should be well prepared about current affairs and read 6-12 class ncert books thoroughly for history , geography , science etc. You can also go for internet for general knowledge along with also focus on basic GK like first in the world , famous books and authors etc.
For English, practice is the key to success. Have a good book of objective English like Arihant and read newspaper daily and improve you vocabulary.
Solve previous years questions as well.
It includes the same GK and English followed by numerical ability and reasoning questions as well.
You should again go for basics in mathematics upto class 12 and try to learn more tricks and shortcuts and for reasoning , follow a good book of reasoning ability and be more focused and concentrated while solving these questions.
Hope it helps.
Girl candidates who want to join IAF have 2 possible ways. AFCAT and non AFCAT entry. AFCAT is an entrance exam conducted twice a year. If you clear this exam, then you will be called for SSB Interview and then you can choose your own branches.
There are various kinds branch in IAF(Indian air force) like technical, flying and ground. each branch has its own Eligibility and qualification criteria... As you haven't mentioned any kind of branch, let me tell you about these core branches
Flying branch: age should be in between 19 to 23.You should be a graduate in any stream with aggregate of 60% marks and you should have studied Maths and Physics in your 12th and have passed with 60% marks. Or BE or B.Tech with 60% marks is also accepted.
Technical branch: There are 2 types of technical services under technical branch. Both of them need the same criteria of 18-28yeats.First one is Aeronautical Engineer which is mechanical service. Second one is Aeronautical Engineer which is electrical service.
Ground duty branch: There are 3 types of services in Ground duty branches.
Administration and Logistics: Age should be between 20-23 years for Graduates. You should be a Graduate or a Post Graduate in any discipline with atleast 60% marks.
Education: Age should be 20-25 years for Post Graduates and you should be a Post Graduate in any stream with 50% marks.
Accounts: 20-27 for M.Ed, Ph. D, CA, ICWA. Bachelors degree or Masters degree in Commerce. If you have Bachelor's degree then you should have 60% marks and if you have PG degree, then you should have 60% marks.
Through Non AFCAT entry, there are CDSE and FTS. For meteorology branch, age should be between 20-25 years and for Phd students, age should be 27 years. Students should have post graduate degree in any science stream.
There is also NCC Special Entry Indian Air Force. Age should be 20-24 years. You should be a graduate in any stream with aggregate of 60% marks and you should have studied Maths and Physics in your 12th and have passed with 60% marks. Or BE or B.Tech with 60% marks is also accepted
see open university student who have completed their graduation in any discipline may appear in cds exam.
you have not mention your graduation course or stream. if you dont belongs to bachelor in electrical engineering or bachelor courses in physics or mathematics you may apply for below mention post,
Indian Military Academy
Officers’ Training Academy (OTA)
Officers’ Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course)
Here are the eligibility criteria for CDS exam
Hope this will help you.
All the best, Thank you
The educational qualification for eligibility to Central defense service exam that is CDS exam is
The candidate should be graduate or appearing in the final year of the same is eligible to apply for CDS exam.
So if you are in final year of your graduation you can apply to this exam.
Your CDS brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile