CDS GK Answer Key 2019 - Candidates can check CDS GK answer key released by coaching institutes in PDF format. CDS GK answer key 2019 is available for all sets of question papers - A, B, C, and D. CDS answer key 2019 for GK contains all the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. By going through CDS GK answer key 2019, candidates can know the number of questions they have answered correctly and also calculate their expected scores. By calculating their expected scores, candidates can predict their chances of qualifying the exam.
CDS exam for GK was conducted by the examination authority on September 8, 2019. The article below aims to provide the answer key of CDS for GK section only. However, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the official CDS answer key 2019 for all subjects in after the declaration of the final result.
Latest: CDS GK Answer Key 2019 Released on September 8 in the form of PDF by Careers360 - Download Here
UPSC CDS answer key 2019
CDS GK Answer Key 2019
1. Which of the following is not a dimension of the Human Development Index - Access to banking and other financial provisions2. Rajya sabha has exclusive jurisdiction in - Authorising Parliament to legislate on a subject in the State List3. South Asian association for regional cooperation was founded- Dhaka4. Which of the following countries is not a founding member of New Development Bank - Canada5. Triples is a new format of - Badminton6. In India May 21 is observed as - National anti terrorism day7. President of Indonesia for the second term- Joko Widodo8. India's GS Lakshmi has become- First female referee to be appointed on the ICC International Panel match referee9. What is SWAYAM- Study Webs of Active learning for Young Aspiring Minds10. Author of the book plagues and peoples - William H. McNeill11. Organism responsible for sleeping sickness - Trypanosoma12. Which one of the following is an example of a price floor - Minimum Support Price (MSP) for Jowar in India13. Which is not considered in determining in MSP in India- Cost of living index14. State does not have legislative council - Arunachal Pradesh15. Mountain that separates black sea and caspian sea- Caucasus16. Largest fresh water lake in India - Loktak17. Who were Alvars - Those who immersed in devotion to Vishnu18. Which of the following acid known as vitamin c - Ascorbic Acid19. Cotton clothes are - Good radiators of heat20. Where are jhumri telaiya and mandar hill situated - Bihar
21. Which one of the following is motto of NCC- Unity and Discpline
22. Which department does not come under ministry of home affairs – Department of Legal Affairs
23. Article 371 A of indian constitution provides special privileges – Nagaland
24. Which law prescribes that all proceedings in the supreme court shall be in English language- Article 348 of Indian Constitution
25. Total number of members in the Union Council of Ministers in India shall not exceed - 15% of the total number of members of the Lok Sabha.
26. Chandimangala was composed in which one of the following language during 16th century CE – Bengali
27. In December 1962, which soviet leader declared that China was responsible for first Sino-Indian war of 1962- Khrushchev
28. The term soil impoverishment related to which one of the following – Soil getting very deficient in plant nutrients
29. Indexation is a method whose use can be assocaited with – Controlling inflation
30. A car undergoes a uniform circular motion the acceleration of car is – A non zero constant
31. Chlorophyll in photosynthetic prokaryotic bacteria is associated with - Membranous vesicles
32. Food Chain is – Passage of food (and thus energy) from one organism to another
33. Bose – Einstein Condensate is - Fifth state of matter
34. The rate of evaporation of liquid does not depend upon – its mass
35. What do you mean by ‘Demographic Dividend’ – A rise in the rate of economic growth due to a higher share of working age people in a population
36. Rutherford’s alpha particle scattering experiment on thin gold foil was responsible for the discovery of – Atomic Nucleus
37. Which greek philosopher coined the term ‘Geography’ in 3rd century B.C.E. - Eratosthenes
38. Coral reefs are not found in- Gulf of Cambay
39. The concept of four pillar state free from district magistracy for India was suggested by – Ram Manohar Lohia
40. What is inter-cropping- It is growing of different crops on a piece of land in a pre-planned succession
The dates pertaining to the answer key of CDS 2019 exam for the Mathematics section has been given in the table below:
CDS 2019 written exam date
September 8, 2019
CDS GK answer key 2019 by Coaching Institutes
CDS answer key 2019 (Official)
To be announced
In order to download the answer key of UPSC CDS 2019 for GK, candidates must follow the steps below:
Click on the answer key link for the desired institute provided in the table below (institute-wise links provided in the table above).
The link redirects to CDS GK answer key 2019.
Download the answer key of CDS 2019 and save it for future reference.
CDS GK Answer Key 2019 - Marking Scheme
As per the exam pattern of CDS 2019 examination, the GK section contains a total of 100 marks question for which candidates will be alloted 2 hours. There is negative marking for each wrong response given by the candidates where 0.33 marks are deducted for each wrong answer.
CDS GK Answer Key 2019 - Calculation of Scores
In order to calculate the expected marks, candidates can apply the formula given below:
Expected Score = 1 x Number of right answers – 0.33 x Number of wrong answers
The official answer key of CDS for GK will be released after the declaration of the final result.
Coaching Institute like NeoStencil, Baalnoi and Cavalier has released the answer key of CDS 2019 after the conclusion of the exams. You can calculate your score by going through the answer key released by the coaching institutes. However, the official answer key of CDS will be released after the declaration of the final result.
CDS Admit Card 2020 - UPSC will release the CDS 2020 admit card in January in online mode. Candid...
CDS Result 2019 - UPSC has released CDS 2019 results for written exam in November, 1 2019. Know ...
CDS 2020 - UPSC will conduct CDS 2020 Exam on February 20. Check CDS Exam notification, applicati...
CDS Application Form 2020 – UPSC has released CDS 2020 application form on October 30, 2019. Chec...
CDS Notification 2020 - UPSC has released the notification of Common Defence Services (CDS) I on ...
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) conducts
Combined Defense Services
twice a year
for the recruitment of candidates to transform into officers in different branches of Indian armed forces.
You can read more about it here:
Hope this helps. thank you.
Could u coduct for m.ed distence mode
Shilpa, Final year Graduation Candidates who are between 20-24 years can appear for CDS entrance examination. You should just complete all your back logs and your course at the time of counselling and admission. For more information on Physical, Visual standards for the exam, please visit our page at:
Hello dear student,
I would suggest you to buy a general knowledge book which is that will help you with the GK questions. And then you should buy a book of reasoning and aptitude pictures that will help you to improve your aptitude questions. Why you asking for a book then I would like to recommend you pathfinder CDS it is one of the best books you can and have for the preparation. While for afcat you can buy Aarihant's afcat book for preparation. I hope this was helpful to you.
Your CDS brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile