SSC MTS Answer Key 2018 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release SSC MTS answer key of Paper I along with the response sheet in February 2019.The answer key of SSC MTS contains the correct answers of questions asked in the exam. SSC MTS 2018 answer key and response sheet will be available online for different session of exam as well as for all sets of test booklets. Candidates will be able to download the answer key and response sheet by entering roll number, password (Date of Birth) and exam dates. Using SSC MTS answer key 2018 candidates can check correct answers of questions asked from General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness. On the basis of the number of correct and incorrect responses, probable score can be calculated.
Candidates can challenge SSC MTS answer key 2018 if they have doubt with regard to the answer or question. Challenges have to be submitted online by paying Rs 100 for per answer. SSC MTS 2018 Paper I exam will be conducted in December 2018 and January 2019. As per marking scheme of SSC MTS, for correct answer candidates will score 1 marks. For wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty. Read below for more details on SSC MTS 2018 answer key, procedure to download, marking scheme and ways to submit challenge.
Important Dates of SSC MTS Answer Key 2018
SSC MTS 2018 Paper I exam
December 2018 and January 2019
SSC MTS answer key of Paper I
Declaration of SSC MTS result of Paper I
How to download SSC MTS 2018 Answer Key
- Click on the link ‘SSC MTS Answer Key 2018 and Response Sheet’ (link will be activated once it is released)
- Enter roll number, password (Date of Birth) and exam dates
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- Answer key of SSC MTS along with the response sheet will appear on the screen
- Download answer key and keep it safe for further reference.
Snapshot of SSC MTS answer key login page
How to use SSC MTS Answer Key 2018?
- After downloading the answer key, candidates should compare their responses as per the key to get the number of answers marked correctly in the exam.
- Candidates are advised to download the correct code of answer key as per the set provided to them during exam.
- Assign marks allotted for the question in case the answer is correct.
- Deduct marks if the answer is incorrect.
- At the end, calculate the score based on the number of correct answers after applying penalty for wrong answers.
Process to calculate the score using SSC MTS Answer Key 2018
For correct answer
For incorrect answer
- 0.25 mark
Formula to calculate score
Total Score = Number of correct answer X 1 – Number of incorrect answer X 0.25
How to submit challenge for SSC MTS Answer Key 2018?
In case candidates find any incorrect answer in SSC MTS 2018 answer key, can raise challenge within the specified dates through the online objection tracker window. Candidates have to enter their roll number and question booklet code for registering their challenges. To raise objection, candidates have to pay Rs 100 for per answer. The procedure to submit challenge is given below.
Steps to submit SSC MTS 2018 Answer Key challenge
- Candidates have to login with their User ID and Password (DOB)
- Tick the questions for which they want to raise objection
- Candidates have to pay Rs 100 per question
- Click on ‘Submit’ button to register the challenges.
What after submitting the challenge?
The challenges will be examined by the review committee of SSC. If in case the challenges are found to be genuine, SSC will refund the answer key fee and publish the final answer key along SSC MTS result. If no discrepancies are noticed then the decision of SSC will be final and no request will be entertained regarding re-checking of answer key.