India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) will conduct the IPPB Officer Scale 1 exam between December 2018 and January 2019. IPPB Officer Scale 1 2019 will be conducted for the designation of Assistant Manager (Territory) for 20-30 years old individuals. Candidates will be able to register for the exams by going online on the link provided on this page. Applications will be live from the first week to the third week of November 2018. Candidates are to pay the application fees during the time of application only. Admit card of IPPB Officer Scale I will be available to download from the official site a week before the exam is conducted.
IPPB Officer Scale I exam will be conducted in three steps: 1) Preliminary Examination, 2) Main Examination and 3) Interview. IPPB Officer Scale I Prelims exam 2019 will have 3 papers and will weigh 100 marks and IPPB Officer Scale I Main exam will have 5 papers and will weigh 200 marks. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer and one mark will be awarded for every right answer in both the exams. The interview will carry a weightage of 100 marks in IPPB Officer Scale 1 exam.
To be eligible for the IPPB Officer Scale 1 exam, Indian Post Payments Bank has issued minimum requirements that are to be satisfied by candidates. Read below for the eligibility criteria for IPPB Officer Scale 1 exam 2019:
1) The candidate must be a citizen of India, Nepal or Bhutan.
2) The applicant can also be a Tibetan Refugee, provided he came over to India before January 1, 1962, with the purpose of permanently settling in India and has a certificate of eligibility, issued by the Government of India.
3) The candidate can also be a person of Indian origin (PIO) who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia or Vietnam with the purpose of permanently settling in India and has a certificate of eligibility, issued by the Government of India.
Age and Relaxation:
1) The candidate must be aged between 20-30 years, i.e., applicants should be born not before September 2, 1988, and not later than September 1, 1998.
2) Three years age relaxation in the upper age limit would be provided if the candidate belongs to OBC category.
3) Five years age relaxation in the upper age limit would be present if the candidate belongs to SC/ST category or for peoples domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between January 1, 1980, to December 31, 1989, or for people affected by 1984 riots.
4) Ten years in upper age limit will be relaxed for PwD (Persons with Disability).
5) Five years relaxation in upper age limit will be present for Ex-service Commissioned Officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs, who have performed at least 5 years military service and have been relieved on fulfilment of assignment, including those whose assignment is due to be finished inside of one year from the last date for receipt of applications).
1) Aspirants must be graduate from a university or a college approved by the Government of India or a Government Regulatory Body.
2) Applicants must possess the necessary educational qualifications as on 01.09.2016.
3) Candidates should mention the percentage obtained in Graduation by nearest two decimals.
4) If the candidate has their result in CGPA / OGPA format, they should convert it to percentage.
Mode of Application : Online
Aspirants can apply for IPPB Officer Scale 1 exam online by accessing the link provided on this page. The application process will start from the first week of November 2018 and end on the third week of the same month. Candidates can follow the procedure given below to apply for IPPB Officer Scale 1 exam successfully:
Step 1: Access the site given on this page.
Step 2: Click on ‘Apply here for Assistant Manager (Territory) Posts’
Step 3: After submitting basic details, candidates will be given a provisional registration number. They are advised to save that number for future references.
Step 4: Upload signature and photograph and after checking your details carefully, click on submit.
Step 5: Pay the application fees. (Only online through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards or Mobile Wallets)
Step 6: Download and Print out the final application form.
It is important to strategise and develop a plan for the IPPB Officer Scale 1 exam before starting your preparations as it will help you further with your studies. Hard work, dedication and studying smartly will be imperative in your studies. To know how to prepare for IPPB Officer Scale 1 exam, read further below:
Understand your syllabus: Before starting with your studies, you should be aware of your syllabus. Go through the syllabus so that you can plan how to get around with your preparations.
Go through the exam pattern: After going through the syllabus, you can analyse which topics to prepare first according to the weightage and marking scheme. This will be pivotal for your studies as through this, you will be able to study more efficiently.
Make a study plan: Making a study plan can help your studies as it is going to divide the subjects/topics and you can alott a set amount of time for each subject. Make sure that you shuffle the subjects to keep your study plan interesting.
Revise: As you will be preparing over a long period of time, it is possible that you might start forgetting topics you studied earlier on during your preparations. To prevent this, revise as much as you can.
Practice from previous year’s question papers: Practising from previous year’s question papers helps you give a more realistic experience of the exam. You can use these papers to figure out key information like the marking scheme, exam pattern, weightage etc. to help you with your preparations.
While preparing for IPPB Officer Scale 1 exam, the exam pattern is very important to plan your studies. Exam pattern contains information such as the marking scheme, topic-wise weightage, types of questions asked etc. Here is the IPPB Officer Scale 1 exam pattern:
The exam will be online.
There will be multiple choice, objective based questions.
Questions will be asked in three sections - English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
Exam duration will be 1 hour and all the three sections will weigh 100 marks together.
Name of the test
No. of questions
Marks for the test
Knowing the exam pattern for IPPB Officer Scale 1 exam can prove to be the key of scoring good marks as it will point your studies towards the right direction. Exam pattern makes the applicant aware of the marking scheme, syllabus, distribution of marks and much more. Exam pattern for IPPB exam is given below;
The exam will be conducted online.
Questions will be objective based, multiple choice questions.
Tests will be divided into five parts.
Total time to solve the test would be 140 minutes and would weigh 200 marks.
To download IPPB Officer Scale 1 admit card, applicants need to login on the official website of Indian Post Payment Bank, link to which is given below on this page. You can follow this step-by-step guide to access your IPPB Officer Scale 1 admit card:
Step 1: Go to the link provided on this page.
Step 2: Find the link reading ‘link to download your online exam admit card’ and click on it.
Step 3: Provide your login credentials.
Step 4: Click on submit. Your IPPB Officer Scale 1 admit card will be on your screen.
Step 5: Download and print the admit card for further uses.
To access your IPPB Assistant Manager admit card 2019, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Click on the link provided on this page.
Step 2: On the new page, click on the link reading ‘link to download your online exam admit card’ and click on it.
Step 3: Enter your login credentials.
Step 4: Click on submit.
Step 5: Your IPPB Officer Scale 1 admit card will be on your screen.
Step 6: Save and print the admit card for further uses.
IBBP Officer Scale 1 prelims result will be available online by the second week of September 2019. Aspirants can access their results by going on the official website, the link to which has been provided below. To check your IBBP Officer Scale 1 prelims result, check the steps given below:
Step 1: Click on the link given below.
Step 2: Enter your details in the particular fields.
Step 3: Click on submit.
Step 4: IPPB Assistant Manager Prelims result 2019 would load on your screen.
Step 5: Download the result and print a copy for future uses.
IBBP Assistant Manager Main result can be accessed by going to the link to which has been given below. To check your IBBP Officer Scale 1 Main result, read the steps given below:
Step 2: Provide your details in appropriate fields and click on submit.
Step 3: IPPB Assistant Manager Main result 2019 would load on your screen.
Step 4: Save your result and print copies for future reference.
Selection for IPPB Officer Scale 1 exam will be done through three steps of examinations. The first step, Preliminary exam, is only a qualifying exam and scores from this exam will not be added in the final merit list. The second step would be the main exam. Scores from Main exam and Interview will be taken to draw up the final merit list. Scores up to two decimal points will be taken for calculating the equi-percentile. Applicants will need to obtain a minimum score in each part of IBPP Main exam 2019 to be considered for an interview. According to the number of seats present, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be selected for the interview. Selected candidates from Interview will be shortlisted for IPPB Assistant Manager (Territory) post.
IPPB Recruitment 2019 – India Post Payments Bank conducts IPPB Recruitment 2019 for Off...
Your India Post Payments Bank Limited Officer Scale 1 Exam (IPPB Officer Scale I) brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile