SSC JE Study Plan 2020 - Preparation Tips to Crack SSC Junior Engineer Exam
SSC JE Study Plan 2020 - Candidates going to appear for the exam must prepare SSC JE 2020 study plan for effective preparations. Staff selection Selection conducts SSC JE exam every year for the recruitment of candidates in various departments of the central government. Lakhs of candidates appear for SSC Junior Engineer exam. Hence, it is important for candidates to prepare an effective SSC JE Study plan 2020 to make the most of their preparation. With the help of SSC JE 2020 study plan, candidates can cover all the topics effectively and proper time management. SSC JE exam comprises two papers - paper 1 is objective in nature while paper 2 is of descriptive type. SSC JE 2020 paper 1 has been postponed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. For more details about SSC JE study plan, candidates can check the article below.
SSC JE Study Plan 2020 - SSC JE Preparation Tips 2020
Before starting SSC JE preparations, candidates must go through the SSC JE syllabus 2020 effectively. By knowing syllabus candidates can check important topics and chapters asked in the exam.
Applicants must be familiar with the SSC JE exam pattern 2020. From the exam pattern candidates can check the making scheme, type of questions asked in the exam, etc. After going through the exam pattern thoroughly, applicants can also make SSC JE preparation strategy to boost their score.
After knowing exam pattern and syllabus, candidates can select best books for SSC JE 2020 for their preparations. Applicants must select books with all the topics covered in it with proper explanation.
Applicants must solve previous year SSC JE question papers 2020 to know about the chapters and topics asked in the exam previously. Candidates can also check section wise weightage of all the topics.
Prepare short notes of all the topics and formula for the revision purpose. Short notes help to revise all the topics and chapters effectively in a short span of time.
Practice from online mock tests for better time management. Applicants can also use mock tests to figure out their strong and weak areas.
SSC JE 2020 Roles And Responsibilities
Implementation of new government schemes.
Planning of new projects.
Supervising the project works.
Keeping account of all projects and activities.
Assisting superiors in their work.
Other Related Articles
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - SSC JE Study Plan 2020 - Preparation Tips to Crack SSC Junior Engineer Exam
Question: What is the selection process of SSC JE?
There are three stages in the SSC JE selection process - paper 1, paper 2 and document verification.
Question: What is the grade pay of SSC JE?
As per the SSC JE salary, employees will get RS. 4200/- as grade pay of SSC JE.
Question: How many marks are required to clear SSC JE?
Candidates need to score marks as per the SSC JE cut off to qualify the exam.
Question: Can SSC JE crack in 3 months?
Yes, it is possible to crack the SSC JE exam with an effective strategy and study plan.
Question: Is Lucent GK enough for SSC JE?
Yes, General knowledge by Lucent Publications is enough for the preparations having detailed explanations.
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 - Staff Selection Commission will rele...
SSC JE Career Growth 2020 - Candidates can check complete deta...
SSC JE Exam Centres 2020 - Candidates can check the region-wis...
SSC JE Exam Dates 2020- SSC JE application 2020 start & end da...
SSC JE Result 2020 - Staff Selection Commission will release S...
Questions related to SSC JE
best coaching in Dhanbad for ssc je/rrb je
Following is the list of top coaching institute in Dhanbad for SSc JE/ RRB JE:
- Career Launcher
- Sachdeva New P.T. College
- David's Career Hub
- Zet English Coaching Centre
- Universal Coaching centre
- Competition Guru
- Movinggears Education
- The Target Competitive Classes
- Maa Sharda Coaching Centre
- Quantum Classes
- Vidya Mandir
can i know the upcoming notification for ssc je and rrb je?
As per the previous schedule the SSC JE was scheduled to be held between 31st March to 2nd April but because of the outbreak it has been postponed till further notice.
The notice was released by the official website of SSC on 21st March.
ssc je k liye kya kya krna hai
Hello Aspirant !
I will suggest you to :
- Go through the syllabus for the exam on the official website of SSC( https://ssc.nic.in/ ). This will give you a general idea of the topics you need to prepare. This will give you more time to prepare topics that you know nothing about instead of keeping these till the end when you might be tempted to completely skip that topic!
- The next step is to get the appropriate books to start your preparation. (If you want any suggestion for book please ask)
- Make a study schedule starting with topics you don’t know at all and then mix it up with one familiar topic a week. This will help you to not overburden yourself with something new every day.
- In case you have a doubt in any topics, don’t keep it pending till the last day. Clear your doubts while you still have them.
- Time management applies not only to the time you take out to study but also on how you utilize those 4-5 hours every day.
- Work on your speed . Your success in clearing the test depends on those 2 hours that you will be writing the paper.
- Practice more to improve your speed. Every time you solve a question put yourself on a timer and try to beat your score each time you do it.
- Practice previous years question papers and answer them like you are attempting the real exam. Give yourself 2 hours and try to finish within that time.
Hope it Helps!
All the best:)
when will release next notification for SSC JE ?
The Staff Selection Commission released a notification on March 19, 2020 stating that the SSC JE Examination 2019-2020 paper I scheduled to commence from March 30th, is being postponed owing to the massive spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) in India.
SSC JE schedule:
SSC JE Notification-August 2020
SSC JE Online application-August 4th, 2020 September 3rd, 2020
Paper I (Computer-based exam)-February 2021
Paper-II (Conventional)-To be notified
Result declaration (Tentative)-To be notified
Hello guys, Now Im pursuing Diploma in mechanical engineering. Im from Jharkhand I want to clear SSC JE exam my question is.. please give me some useful ideas about how to prepare. Suggest me some best books please I will really grateful for help
SSC JE is a popular exam among diploma candidates and lot of candidates dream to crack this exam.
So, first thing you need to go through its syllabus and past year question papers.
The exam consists of question from sections like English, Aptitude, Hindi and General Knowledge/Current Affairs.These sections are basis and you need a prepare 3 to 4 months to have a good grip on question from this and after completion just skip to you technical portion part.
Remember that going through year questions is very important so download them and solve.
Technical part is very important so most of focus should be on that side.
Books that you will need :
Books for Aptitude & Reasoning
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by S.Chand
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non Verbal by Arihant
Books for General Awareness
- General Knowledge Overview with Current Affairs by Upkar
- Follow daily news and updates from any websites or YouTube videos.
Books for Manufacturing Drawing
- Manufacturing Process II by Sharma &Bhatnagar
- Manufacturing Technology by M.M. Rao
- Foundry Technology by Sinha & Goel
Books for Meteorology and Measuring Instruments
- Meteorology & measuring Instrument by Bhatnagar S
- Measurement, Meteorology and Control by Vikram Sharma
- Mechanical Measurement and Instrument by Rajput R.K
Books for Computer Graphics & Computer Aided Design
- Computer Graphics by Bhatia P.K
- Basics of Computer Aided Geometric Design by M. Ganesh
- Computer Aided Analysis and Design by Srinivasa Prakash
- Books for Strength of Materials & Hydraulics
- Strength of Materials by Rajput R. K
- Fluid Mechanics by Vijay Gupta & Gupta S.K
- Strength of Materials by Ramamarutham S
- Hydraulics & Hydraulic Machines by Jagdish Lal
Books for Engineering Materials & Material Science
- Material & Materials Science by Bhatnagar S.K
- Materials Science & Processes by Hajra Choudhury S.K
- Textbook of Material Science by R.K. Rajput
Books for Thermal Engineering
- Thermal Engineering by Bhatnagar S.K
- Thermal Engineering by Ballaney P.L
Books for Theory of Machines
- Machine Design Data Book by Jadon V.K
- Design of Machine Elements by Rao T. Krishna
- Foundry Technology by Sinha & Goel
- Manufacturing Process II by Sharma & Bhatnagar
- Manufacturing System Engineering by Hitomi
Books for Machine Tool Technology
- Machine Tool Technology by Hazara and Chaudhary
Books for Design and Estimation
- Design and Estimating by Sharma P.C
Books for Production Technology
- Production Engineering & Science by Pandey & Singh
- Automobile Engineering by Singh Kirpal
- Objective I.C. Engines & Automobile Engineering by Poonia M.P
Books for Industrial Management
- Industrial Management and Entrepreneurship Development by Bhatnagar & Jain
Books for Production Automation
- Computer Aided Manufacturing by Visal S
Books for Corporate Communication
- Business Communication by Chhabra T.N
Mentioned above are the books which you can use in preparation.A dedicated 1 years of preparation is enough to crack this exam.Be disciplined and consistent.