Best Books to prepare for RBI Officer Grade B
Best Books to prepare for RBI Officer Grade B - What makes someone’s preparation for any entrance examination effective? The answer remains – few important aspects like follow and make preparation plan according to the syllabus and exam pattern, mock tests and previous years question papers must be practised more often, make a time table, etc. However, apart from these elements of preparation, one of the major contributors in your success is the books, newspapers, reports and magazines you prepare from. Thus, to aid you to crack RBI Grade B Officer exam, Careers360 brings to you a list of best books to prepare for RBI Officer Grade B. Read through the article below to know about the important books.
The application form of RBI Officer Grade B 2018 is available from July 3. Interested candidates can fill the application form till July 23 in online mode.
The Phase I exam of RBI Officer Grade B 2018 (DR) General, DEPR, and DSIM is slated to be held on August 16. RBI Officer Grade B Phase II exam for General Direct Recruitment will be conducted on September 7, Phase II exam for Direct Recruitment into DEPR and DSIM is to be held on September 6 and 7.
Candidates can check important books for RBI Officer Grade B Direct Recruitment (DR) General given below.
Important Books for RBI Officer Grade B Direct Recruitment (DR) General
Important Books for Economics and Social Issues(Paper I)
Indian Economy: Uma Kapila: (Series of Books)
Economic and Political Weekly
The Economic Times
World Development Report
Indian Economy: Mishra Puri. (Latest Edition)
Economic Survey of India
Growth And Development: Devraj Ray
The Business Standard
Sociology: C.N. Shankar Rao
Important Books for Finance (Paper III)
An introduction to Economics – A W Stonier and D C Hauge
Monetary Theory and Public Policy – Kenneth Kurihara
Indian Economy – Mishra and Puri
Indian Economy – R. Dutt and KPM Sundaram
Economic Growth and Development – Mayer and Baldwin
Major economic newspapers and Economic and Political Weekly
Public Finance – K K Andley and Sundaram
Financial Management – Prasanna Chandra
Important Reports for DEPR
RBI Annual Report
Report on Trend and Progress of Banking in India
Monetary Policy Report published by the Government of India over the previous two years
Financial Stability Report published by the Government of India over the previous two years
Economic Survey published by the Government of India over the previous two years
RBI Grade B Officer Salary 2020 - Check RBI Grade B Officer sa...
RBI Grade B Application Form 2020 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI...
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2020 – Reserve Bank of India releases R...
Questions related to RBI Grade B Officer
Should I stop preparation for entrance exam and focused on remain 10+2 board exam as I heard that due to corona virus covid 19 universities can be cancelled the exam and noticed that the admission will based on 10+2 marks?
Let me assure you one thing that there is absolutely no chance of admission in engineering colleges based on class 12th board examination.JEE mains is postponed not canceled and even if gets cancelled there is no way that admission will take place based on 12th marks.So, just forget about these thing and focus on preparations because sooner or later all the exams will take place once the Covid-19 situation gets under control.
which would be better to choose between - BSc data science and BBA business analytics course according to syllabus of MAKAUT university?
This decision totally depends upon your choice what do you like the most.
It doesn't depend which course is better from where ,what matters is how interested are you in a course.
Talking of that the basic difference in both of them are
A person with data science skills can do work regarding a business analytics ,but the case is not other way around.
But as already mentioned its your personal choice.
Are MAKAUT university BSc+MSc data science graduate eligible to apply for RBI grade B DSIM/DEPR post? SSC CGL JSO and Complier post and UPSC ISS, IES post? Please mentioned other opportunities?
• Age Limit: The candidate must be 21 Years to 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born between 02.04.1990 and 01.04.1999 (both dates inclusive)
• Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they must produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2020. Candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2020. Candidates with Chartered Accountant certification may also apply.
SBI PO Selection Procedure: Important Points
The candidates should keep in mind the following points related to the SBI PO selection process:
• Biometric Verification: To ensure an error-free and secure selection procedure for SBI PO 2020, the bank may digitally capture the thumb impression of the candidate. This is done to verify the genuineness of the candidates. Any inconsistency in the biometric verification will lead to rejection of the candidature and punitive legal actions. Candidates are thus advised not to apply any kind of external matter like ink, mehandi, chemical etc. on their hands.
• Number of Attempts: The maximum number of chances are fixed for each category. Candidates who have used up all the chances are not eligible to apply. Appearing in Preliminary Exam is not counted as an attempt but appearing in Mains Exam is counted.
Regards : banking classes in pune (https://www.sevenmentor.com/best-banking-classes-in-pune.php)
What is the salary in hand for newly recruited RBI grade b officer.and also pls tell me what perks they get?
The basic pay for RBI Grade B officer is Rs.35150 with RS.1750 increment upto 9 years.And by including Dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical allowance, family allowance, house rent allowance, basic allowance your monthly gross salary will be approximately Rs.77,208.
Now, the perks along with this post are
- Reimbursement of expenses of vehicle for official purpose
- Newspaper bill
- Telephone bill
- Book grant
- Furnishing allowance
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Free dispensary
- Loans at concessional interest rates
- New pension scheme
- Leave fare concession all according to the eligibility
My dob is sep10 1999. Am I eligible for rbi grade b 2020 in terms of age?
RBI Grade B age limit is 21 to 30 years for general category candidates. To apply for the post of RBI Grade B 2020, the candidate should be a minimum of 21 years of age. He/she should not exceed 30 years as on 1st January 2020.
So your age should be 21 on 1st january 2020 to be eligible for the examination.