SBI PO 2014 Eligibility
SBI PO 2014 Eligibility – In its notification in April 2014, the State Bank of India had announced SBI PO 2014 Eligibility criteria, including essential academic qualification and age limit for candidates appearing in SBI PO 2014 exam.
To prepare for SBI PO Recruitment Click here
As per the SBI notification, SBI PO 2014 Eligibility has been listed below:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification or recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year of their Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before August 10, 2014.
- Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before August 10, 2014.
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on April 01, 2014 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than April 02, 1984 and not later than April 01, 1993 (both days inclusive).
- Under SBI PO Reservation Criteria 2014, the upper age limit for reserved category candidates has been relaxed for some specified extent.
For any doubts and queries students can call the SBI PO Exam2014 Helpline at 011-40360360
According to the SBI PO 2014 Eligibility criteria, the reserved category candidates get relaxation in upper age-limit as given below:
Category Age Relaxation
- SC/ST 5 years
- OBC 3 years
- PWD – General 10 years
- PWD – SC/ST 15 years
- PWD – OBC 13 years
Under SBI PO 2014 Reservation Criteria, the bank gives 5 years upper age relaxation to Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers and the persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period Jan 01, 1980 to Dec 31, 1989.
State Bank of India notified the dates of the application for SBI PO 2014 earlier in April to fill as many as 1,837 vacancies of Probationary Officers. Out of the total vacancies, 758 vacancies are for General candidates, while 235 for SC, 439 for ST and 405 vacancies are for OBC categories, according to the notice attached with SBI PO Application Form 2014.
Stay tuned to competition.careers360.com for more news and articles on SBI PO 2014
SBI PO Preparation Books - Careers360 brings to you SBI PO pre...
SBI PO Salary 2020 - SBI has increased SBI PO 2020 salary stru...
SBI PO Exam Analysis 2020 - Check SBI PO 2020 exam analysis fo...
SBI PO 2020 Preparation Tips During the Lockdown by Expert fro...
Questions related to SBI PO
will sbi po 2020 happen this year? its my last chance.plz any one answer
The SBI po exams held every year, so there is a high chance that SBI PO exam will also held this year, the vacancy in SBI releases every year, so the exams held.
There is some delay in helding of exams because of the ongoing pandemic, but exams are going to held anyway. Once the vaccine will be out then all the pending exams will held ,or may also be held before that too with all the precautions, so there is a very high probability that SBI PO exams are also going to held this year.
Hope this helps, all the best.
hello sir/madam Now I am in degree final year due to covid19 we are not attempting 4 sem, and now we are promoted to final year am i eligible for applying sbi po. and my date of birth is 19/07/2000.
SBI PO is a post in State Bank Of India which is generally known as Probationary Officer. A probationary officer is an entry-level management post in any Bank. The main responsibilities of a probationary officer are:-
- Cash Handling
- Issuing cheques, Demand Drafts etc.
- Issuing Loans and Recovery
Eligibility criteria for appearing for Sbi Po exam:
A candidate who is aspiring to apply for SBI PO exam must be an Indian citizen.
Mandatory Educational Qualifications
- Candidates must hold a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification which is recognised by the Central Government. They should ensure that the passing certificate should indicate the degree pass date in it.
- Prospective applicants who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply on a provisional basis. However, this is subject to the condition that at the time of the interview, they’ll need to produce proof that they have passed the graduation examination.
So now you are in final year,So you are eligible to appear,but this is subject to the condition that at the time of the interview, You will need to produce proof that you have passed the graduation examination.If this is possible than only you will be eligible for further process, Elsewhere you need to first complete your graduation and than you will be eligible to appear for exam.
i got less than 52.6% in 12 th exam am l eligible for sbi po exam?
There is no any minimum percentage criteria of class 12th to appear for SBI PO exam, the basic eligibility is that the candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any field and must have attained 60% or above in their graduation, the age limit to appear for the exam is from 21 to 30 years, for obc candidate there is a relaxation of 3 years, for sc/st candidate the relaxation is of 5 years.
Hope this helps, all the best.
If I completed my graduation but I am below 21age can I applicant for sbi po please reply
my name is Ramanjaneya kumar, I am preparing for bank exams from four years but failed by 3 to 5 marks, I crossed 33 years as on third May 2020, I am under OBC category, I expected sbi Po notification in April but that is not happened, please tell me sir, whether I am eligible or not for SBI Po 2020
The upper age limit is 30 years and for candidates belonging to OBC-NCL category are given 3 years relaxation on upper age limit. According to this you can only appear until 33 years of age and there are 7 attempts for OBC category. So if you are 34 years now you are not eligible for SBI PO.