NDA Salary 2020 & Career Growth
NDA Salary 2020 - Are you planning to apply for NDA 2020? Then you must be already searching for important information related to career growth of NDA officers and NDA Salary 2020. Apart from these, candidates might also be looking for answers related to the benefits that a candidate will get after being selected in the National Defence Academy (NDA). To clear all your doubts related to it, we are presenting you with this article which will help you get all your answers. So, let’s get started.
Latest- NDA 1 Admit Card 2020 to be released in the first week of May 2020. Start preparing by solving NDA Previous year’s papers
NDA Salary 2020
After qualifying NDA 2020, candidates go through a training period in the NDA academy. Post completing the 4 years training candidates get recruited and are entitled to a handsome salary ranging from Rs.15,600 - 39,100/- at the start which eventually grows with promotions.
NDA Salary – Post Wise Salary
In the following, table candidates can find the NDA salary structure.
NDA Rank-Wise Salary Structure and Rank Pay
Lieutenant to Major
Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100/-
Lieutenant Colonel to Major General
Rs. 37,400 - Rs. 67,000/-
Lieutenant General HAG Scale
Rs. 67,000 - Rs. 79,000/-
Rs. 75,500 - Rs. 80,000/-
Vice Chief of Army Staff/Army Commander/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)
Chief of Army Staff
Rs. 90,000/- (fixed)
Along with the NDA salary 2020, candidates are also entitled to various allowances along with the basic pay:
DA & TA (Dearness Allowances/Transport allowance)
Highly Active Field Area Allowance (As per the post)
Compensatory Field Area (As per post)
Compensatory Modified Field Area Allowance (As per post)
NDA Grades Pay 2020 (Rank-wise)
Grade Pay (in Rupees)
What is NDA?
NDA (National Defence Academy), as you all know is conducted by UPSC twice a year. NDA exam oversees the candidate’s selection for training into the National Defence Academy. Post completing the training, candidates will get recruited for the post of Lieutenant in Army, Sub-Lieutenant in Navy or Flying Officer in the Indian Air force.
To apply for NDA, candidates need to be between 16.5-19.5 years and must have completed their 10+2. Only male candidates can apply for NDA.
Other relevant articles that Candidates may find helpful:
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NDA Salary 2020 & Career Growth
Question: Is NDA a good career option?
Yes, it’s not just a good but a great career opportunity. Candidates A1 government gazette officer along with getting high NDA salary and various other allowances.
Question: What are the job opportunities after NDA?
After qualifying NDA a candidate can become a Lieutenant, Major, Vice Chief of Army Staff/Army Commander/ Lieutenant General according to the promotions and various other parameters.
Question: How many jobs are there in NDA?
In every recruitment, approximately 400 vacancies are released by UPSC for NDA.
Question: How difficult is NDA 2020?
The written exam of NDA is not that tough, but the SSB interview is tough and is conducted for 5 days.
Question: Which rank is given after NDA?
Lieutenant rank is given after NDA.
How To Join Indian Air Force - Check here the 6 ways to join I...
How To Join NDA After passing 12th - Check here documents requ...
How to Prepare for NDA 2020 - Know the best NDA Exam Preparati...
NDA Selection Process 2020 - UPSC has defined NDA Selection Pr...
NDA Result 2020 – UPSC to release NDA 1 2020 exam result in la...
Questions related to NDA
qualification for NDA examination
If you are asking for educational qualification then
- For Army wing NDA the qualification is 12th passed from state education board or university
- For Airforce and Naval and 10+2 cadet entry the qualification is 12 th passed with physics and mathematics form state education board or university
For more information do visit the link below
Hope this helps
latest sallybus of nda upsc 2020
the syllabus of UPSC NDA and NA(1) Written test is as follows
paper 1 ; mathematics (300 marks)
syllabus- concept of set, operation on sets, venn diagram , de morgan laws, cartesian product , relations , equivalence relation
1. algebra - representation of real number on a line complex numbers - basic properties, modulus,argument, cube roots of unity binary number system conversion of a number in decimal system to binary system and vice versa , arithmetic geometric and harmonic progression. quadratic equation with real coefficients. solution of linear inequation of 2 variable by graph permutation and combination. binomial theorem and its applications. logarithms and their applications.
2. matrices and determinants - type of matrices, operation on matrices . determinantof a matrix, basic properties of determinant, adjoint and inverse of a square matrix, application solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by cramer's rule and by matrix method
3. trigonometry - angles and their measures in degree and in Radian.trigonometrical ratios. trigonomertric indentities sum and difference formulae. multiple and sub multiple angles. inverse trigonometric function application height and distance, properties of triangle.
4. analytical geometry of two and three dimensions - rectangular cartesian coordinate system. distance formula. equation of a line 10 various forms. angle between 2 lines. distance of a point from a line. equation of a circle in standard and in genral form. standard form of parabola ellipse and hyperbola eccentricity and axis of a conic. point in a 3 dimensional space, distance between 2 points direction cosines in direction ratios. equation 2 points. Directions cosine and direction ratios. equation of a plane and a line in various forms. angle between 2 line and angle between 2 planes. equation of a sphere.
5. differential calculus - concept of a real valued function domain, range and graph of a function. composite functions, one to one , onto and inverse function. notion of limits, standard limits example. continuity of functions examples, algebraic operation on continuous function.derivative of function at a point , geometrical and physical interpretation of a derivative application. derivatives of sum, products and quotient of functions, derivative of a function with respect to another function, derivative of a composite function. second order derivatives. Increasing and decreasing functions. application of derivatives in problem of maxima and minima
6. integral calculus and differential equations - integration as inverse of differentiation, integration by substitution and by parts , standard integrals involving algebraic expression, trigonometric exponential and hyperbolic functions. Evaluation of definite integral determination of areas of planes regions bounded by curves application. Definition of orders find degree of a differential equations formation of a differential equations by example. general and particular solution of differential equations, solution of a first order and first degree differential equations of various types examples. application in problem of growth and decay.
7. vector algebra - vectors in two and three dimensions , magnitude and direction of a vector. unit and null vector addition of vectors, scalar of multiplication of a vector, scalar product or dot product of two vectors. vector product or cross product of two vectors .application work done by a force and moment of a force and in grammatical problems
8. statistics and probability - statistics and classification of data , frequency distribution , cumulative frequency distribution examples. Graphical representation, histogram ,pie chart, frequency Polygon examples. measures of central tendency mean median and mode. variance and standard deviation determination and comparison. correlation and regression probability random experiment, outcomes and associated sample space, events mutually exclusive and exhaustive events, impossible uncertain events .union and intersection of events. Complementary . elementary and composite events. Definition of probability classical and statistical examples. elementary theorems on probability simple problems .conditional probability .bayes's theorems simple problems .random variable as function on a sample space binomial distribution, example of random experiments giving rise to binomial distribution.
hope it helps!
NDA 2020 important notice and admit cards
You will be able to get the UPSC NDA admit card 2020 via online mode only. It will be made available on the official website. The Admit card will be released few days before the entrance exam i.e by june 1st week. This exam is conducted for the selection of candidates in the Indian Army, Naval Force & Air Force. You will be able to download it by entering your Registration ID & Roll number.
Hope this helps!
When is the date of NDA EXAM PAPER 1 OF 2020
NDA I was supposed to be on April but it is now postponed and there are no official dates announced yet by the authoritites that when it will be re scheduled. Though i will provide you with the dates of NDA II
Release Date of form- 10 JUN'20
Last date to apply - 30 JUN'20
Exam date- 6 Sep'20
best book for self preparation for NDA without any coaching and apear in exam
Best books to prepare for NDA without any coaching through self study are as follows:-
@Previous Year Papers
- Pathfinder for NDA & NA National Defence Academy Naval Academy Entrance Examination - Arihant Publications
- Study Package for NDA/NA Entrance Exam - Tata McGraw-Hill Education India
- Chapter wise-Section wise Solved Papers NDA & NA - Arihant
- Study Package for NDA/NA Entrance Exam - Tata McGraw-Hill Education India
- Quantitative Aptitude for competitive examinations - RS Aggarwal
- NDA Entrance Exam - E. S. Ramasamy
- Mathematics for NDA/NA: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy - RS Aggarwal
- Study Package Mathematics NDA/NA Entrance Exam - Arihant Publications
- Science and Technology in India - Kalpana Rajaram: Spectrum
- Oxford School Atlas - Oxford Publications
- Social Problems In India (Indian Society – GS1) - Ram Ahuja
- Objective General English for Competitive Exams - S.P. Bakshi
- General Knowledge - Arihant Publications
- General Science Guide for Competitive Exams – CSAT/ NDA/ CDS/ Railways/ SSC/ UPSC/ State PSC/ Defence - Disha Publications
- History Of Modern India - Bipan Chandra
Refer here for more info - https://competition.careers360.com/articles/best-books-prepare-for-nda
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.