UPPSC Exam Centres 2018 - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) had released the names of districts where the preliminary examination has been conducted on October 28. The written exam of UPPSC was held across 29 districts in Uttar Pradesh. The details of UPPSC exam centres like city, address, centre code etc are mentioned in the admit card. The preliminary exam of UPPSC was conducted in two shifts – 9.30 to 11.30 and 2.30 to 4.30, respectively. Candidates had to reach the exam centres early for the verification process. They had to carry their admit card along with the required photo-identity proof. Candidates reaching UPPSC exam centres late were not allowed to appear for the exam. UPPSC exam centres 2018 for mains will be released after the declaration of the result of the preliminary exam. The list of UPPSC exam centres 2018 of preliminary examination is given below.
UPPSC Admit Card 2018
The admit card of UPPSC preliminary exam was issued on October 12. To download admit card, candidates have to login using registration number, date of birth and gender. UPPSC admit card 2018 contain details like name, roll number, photograph, signature, date and time of the exam.
List of UPPSC 2018 Exam Centres
What candidates must not carry to UPPSC exam centres 2018?
The list of prohibited items inside the examination centre on the day of exam has been provided below. Candidates should check the list to know the list of objects that are banned on the day of exam.
- Electronic gadgets including mobile phones, bluetooth devices, etc.
- Written material including bits of paper, books, etc.
UPPSC Exam Day Guidelines 2018
Candidates have to follow certain guidelines on the day of the exam failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the test. The exam day guidelines as mandated by the Commission have been given below for the feasibility of candidates.
- It is necessary for candidates to carry at least one hard copy of admit card to the UPPSC exam centre on the day of exam
- The Invigilator will check whether the signature provided during registration matches the signature the candidate has provided in the answer sheet on the day of the exam. If candidates’ signatures in both the entries do not match, their candidature will be cancelled
- Carrying electronic devices such as phones, headphones, Bluetooth devices and other electronic gadgets inside the exam hall is strictly prohibited