how to prepare for upsc exam along with bhms
First of all you should start with understanding what UPSC is and the exams it conducts and the exam patterns, eligibility criteria, dates, syllabus and all such details.
Next you can decide to take some extra help/guidance from some institution in the form of classroom coaching after your college hours or go for online classes. Online coaching would be a good option if you find it difficult to travel after classhours and would prefer to study from your home/hostel. Apart from the lectures, online coaching provides the students with guidance, study materials and mock tests.
Next set a timetable. This helps in bringing discipline, which is very important when you are preparing for such competitive examinations.
Start reading newspapers, NCERT books from class 6 to 10, Decide on an optional subjectand gather material for it. while preparing make sure to note down important points.
Take regular tests to assess your preparation level and to identify the areas where you need to improve.
NEVER TAKE YOUR HEALTH FOR GRANTED . Get proper sleep, eat healthy food and keep your self hydrated. Ensure that you do not stress your self too much and give enough time to relax and take breaks. Always remember that if you are stressed out then take a break as it would not bring out any good results when you put yourself in more stress.
Following these I am sure you will be able to make India proud one day.
what are the education qualifications?
Education qualifications means the candidate has studied upto which class or degree. Example: consider a candidate has passed out 10+2 and is filling the form for graduation that his/her education qualification would be the marks achieved in 10+2. It means the last/recent education/academics achievement.
Hope I answered your query.
please tell best ias academy in chennai and their fees structure
Here are some of the best IAS/UPSC coaching centres in Chennai:
1. Shankar IAS Academy: This academy was established in 2004 and has produced 900+ IAS, IPS, elite service personnel. It also has one of the best faculty.
Fees: Rs 95000 (general studies)+CSAT+Optional course = about Rs 1,41,000
2. Officers IAS Academy: This is one of the renowned coaching centres for IAS aspirants and the founder himself has cleared civil services examination twice. It is a great experience to be trained by the best.
Fees: Rs 1,16,000 to Rs 1,40,000
3. Success IAS Academy: Having trained over 200 successful IAS aspirants to date, this academy gives in-depth training to the students for cracking the exams.
Fees: Rs 1,05,000+GST
4. Impact IAS Academy: Another successful IAS academy in the city created with a vision of providing quality and affordable training to civil services aspirants in the region.
Fees: Rs 90,000
5. Kamaraj IAS Academy: This is also one of the best training academies in Chennai for civil services aspirants, with over 200+ successful candidates trained.
Fees: Rs 92,000 - Rs 1,20,000
Which is better for ECE (placement, infrastructure, opportunities, higher studies, free time) Jabalpur Engineering college or Madhav Institute of Technology and Science Gwalior?
What I can suggest you to use careers 360 college comparison. It will be very helpful to you. I am providing a link to you for the same. Hope that it will be quite helpful to you as it will provide detailed analysis.
Will UIT-RGPV Bhopal provide good atmosphere to prepare for competitive exams like UPSC ESE (IES)?
Yes, they create a good environment to prepare any kind of exams.
The college has vast books in the library and students can refer anything of their choice.
You will have peace of mind and focus towards the work in the library for a good preparation of UPSC ESE.
ALL THE BEST!!
best Optionals for WBCS exam, those study materials available in Bengali language....
The following are the list of some of the books you can look for preparing for WBCS:
- Objective General English by SP bakshi
- General Science by Tara Chand'
- Swadesh Sabhyata and Biswa by Jiban Mukhopadyay
- Bharat O Paschimbangar Bhugol by Kartick Chandra Mandal
- Bharater Sangbidhan O Shashon Byabostha By Anadi Kumar Mahapatra
- Bharater Arthaniti By Joydeb Sarkel
All the best
How to prepare for Psycology optional for WBCS exam 1. Study materials 2. any courses 2. previous years papers etc...
The Psychology has seen an exceptional increment in the number of aspirants choosing for the same as their optionals subject for WBCS mains exam. No doubt it is an extremely interesting optional subject. By the day’s end, no optional subject is pretty much scoring. It is one’s devotion and duty which decides the execution.
Psychology Paper-I deals with the theoretical aspects. It widely covers the basic principles of Psychology. Paper-II of Psychology deals with the application part in diverse fields.
Books for Psychology optional for WBCS Mains
- Introduction to Psychology Morgan & King
- Psychology by Ciccarelli
- Psychology by Morgan and King
- Psychology Robert A Baron
- Social Psychology Aronson, Wilson
- Social Psychology by Robert Baron, Branscombe, Gopa Bhardwaj, Byrne
- Statistics for Psychology by Aron, Aron, Coups
- Systems & Theories of Psychology Krawiec & Chaplin
- Tests, Measurements and Research Methods in Behavioural Sciences by A K Singh (Bharti Bhawan publications)
- The Psychology of Small Groups Shaw
- Theories of Personality Hall & Lindzey
There are many previous question papers available online.
Have a nice day!
Get Details of All Upcoming Exams like Date, Eligiblity, Pattern & more at tuteehub.com
Sir i got in PCB=58+45+53=158
I'm eligible for neet Or cet
can we write upsc by open degree
Yes, you are eligible for the civil service exam even after completion of degree from an open University.
The university giving you the degree must be recognised by state or centre government.
Open Universities like NIOS and IGNOU are all recognised by the government of India.
Open degree courses are good as it gives you the plenty of time to focus in your preparation for the exam.
Hope it helps :)
From where I get UPSE best study material?
Are you asking for UPSC? You can prefer any of the coaching material given below
ALS IAS Academy Delhi
Chanakya IAS Academy Delhi
Elite Academy Mumbai
Rau's IAS Study Circle Delhi, Jaipur, Bangalore etc.
Here are some preparation tips you can follow for the exam preparation:
Go through the previous question papers : Go through with previous year papers as it will give you an idea about the exam.
Make your own notes : It is always advisable to make notes of the related topics as you go through the books and other study material. A well drafted note solves two purposes.
Strategy for General Studies: General studies paper is equally important for Prelims and Mains examination.
History : It is a huge section & Also emphasis is given to Ancient India. A cursory glance over the medieval history is also necessary.
Geography: In this there are physical geography and maps related questions. So get yourself well-acquainted with maps with the help of a good Atlas.
General Science : It covers a major chunk of this paper and a standard guidebook can make you well-versed on the topics of general science.
Current affairs : Going through a standard newspaper daily can keep you updated on the current affairs topics.