how to prepare for ESI and ARD section of NABARD
NABARD Grade A examination is held in three phases like Phase 1,2,3.So to prepare for phase 1 go through Historical Basis of Indian Economy,Social Issue,current affairs,Monthly Magazines like Banking Services Chronicles etc.However for ARD Past and Present Schemes related to Agriculture and Rural Development are important and also prepare current affairs based on agricultural field.Stay focussed and motivated.The third round is all about personal interview.
Hope it helps!!!
please provide nabard grade A sample papers ??
NABARD conducts a common NABARD Grade-A Recruitment Exam to recruit Assistant Managers in the Rural Development Banking Service of NABARD. The candidates who are appointed as an Assistant Manager in the esteemed organization will get a good salary with other benefits. Candidates will have questions related to English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Computer, Economic and social issues, and Agriculture and rural development.
You can download the sample papers on the following link:
Are MAKAUT university BSc+MSc data science graduate eligible to apply for RBI grade B DSIM/DEPR post? SSC CGL JSO and Complier post and UPSC ISS, IES post? Please mentioned other opportunities?
• Age Limit: The candidate must be 21 Years to 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born between 02.04.1990 and 01.04.1999 (both dates inclusive)
• Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they must produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2020. Candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2020. Candidates with Chartered Accountant certification may also apply.
SBI PO Selection Procedure: Important Points
The candidates should keep in mind the following points related to the SBI PO selection process:
• Biometric Verification: To ensure an error-free and secure selection procedure for SBI PO 2020, the bank may digitally capture the thumb impression of the candidate. This is done to verify the genuineness of the candidates. Any inconsistency in the biometric verification will lead to rejection of the candidature and punitive legal actions. Candidates are thus advised not to apply any kind of external matter like ink, mehandi, chemical etc. on their hands.
• Number of Attempts: The maximum number of chances are fixed for each category. Candidates who have used up all the chances are not eligible to apply. Appearing in Preliminary Exam is not counted as an attempt but appearing in Mains Exam is counted.
How to prepare for NABARD Grade A mock test?
Hello dear student !
In order to prepare for any examination, you have to study in a smart way. The NABARD Grade A exam asks direct questions and difficulty level is averagely difficult and the seats are quite less.
First you need to study regularly and don't skip even a single day.
For the first 5 sections , the preparation is almost same as for Bank PO, etc. For GA refer to -
Any standard static GA booklet (such as Bankers Adda's )
Affaircloud 100 Questions monthly pocket booklet
GKtoday 250 Questions monthly pdf
Now, for 2 most important sections which are there in mains also,
You can refer to Edutap for this section.
you can refer to Edutap ESI static module, Union budget, Economic survey Vol. I , etc.
For English Descriptive Paper in Mains, you need to practice all the sections.
For interview, just read a national paper on Daily basis and be aware of your surrounding and all the developments amd changes.
Practice with online mock tests and practice ror every section as much as possible. Eat healthy and sleep properly.
Hope this will help you !
All the best
What is the best way to crack NABARD Grade A mock test online?
NABARD Grade A exam pattern contains the following 7 sections of the following marks;-
- Test of reasoning- 20 marks
- English language-40 marks
- Computer knowledge-20 marks
- General awareness-20 marks
- Quantitative aptitude-20 marks
- Economic & Social Issues-40 marks
- Agricultural and rural development -40 marks
To prepare for the exam, you should follow a proper study plan, give attention to all the sections equally, revise the topics and practice the mock papers available online. Read newspaper daily.
Hope this helps
when i have filling an application in NABARD in that there is an coloumn which that SUBJECT,STREAM,DEGREE what is the meaning of this
you need to mention the subject name in which you have studied in graduation. i am giving an example. suppose you have done b.sc or pursuing b.sc in chemistry.
then in subject name , write science,
stream name , write chemistry,
degree name write b. sc or bachelor in science.
hope you may understand my point.