ASSALAMU AALIKUM sir i need a syllabus of jkpsc kas 2020 .. but sir this is 2016 syllabus...
The JKPSC KAS 2020 syllabus is as follows-
There will be 2 papers in JKPSC KAS Prelims 2020. Paper 2 will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks of 33%.
- National & International Current Affairs
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- General Science
- Indian and World Geography–Physical, Social, Economic Geography
- Indian Polity and Governance–Constitution, Panchayati Raj, Political System, Public Policy, Rights Issues etc
- Economic and Social Development– Poverty, Demographics, Sustainable Development, Social Sector Initiatives etc.
- Environmental ecology, Biodiversity and Climate Change
- General mental ability
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.–Class 10th level)
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.–Class 10th level)
Give me the full syllabus of jkpsc kas exam?
The syllabus for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commision includes following contents:
Prelims Paper I
- Current events of National and International importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Economic and Social Development, etc.
Prelims Paper II
- Interpersonal Skills
- Logical reasoning
- Analytical ability
- Decision-making and Problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy, etc.
JKPSC KAS Mains Syllabus
- Comprehension of passages
- Precis Writing
- Usage and Vocabulary
- Short Essays
General Studies I
- Indian Heritage and Culture
- History and Geography
- Indian culture
- Modern Indian history
- The Freedom Struggle
- Post-independence consolidation
- History of the world- from the 18th century
- Salient features of Indian Society
- Diversity of India
- Role of women and women’s organization, etc.
General Studies II
- Social Justice
- International relations
General Studies III
- Economic Development
- Security and Disaster Management
General Studies IV
hope this will help you
all the best to you!!
what is the minimum percentage required in graduation for eligible in kas exam
JKPSC KAS is conducted for recruitment of various administerial posts in Jammu and Kashmir like Junior Scale Administrative Service, Police (Gazetted) Service; and Accounts (Gazetted) Service in the state of Jammu and Kashmir
Eligibility for this is passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university, those in the final year too are eligible to apply. There is no specific aggregate required in this case.Candidates need to be permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
Candidates need to be at least 21 years old, the upper age limit is 32 years.
how many optional subjects in kas? can i take chemistry optional
see you can take any of the subject as optional paper for jammu and kasmir combined services competitive exam,
2) Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science:
6) Civil Engineering:
7) Commerce and Accountancy:
9) Electrical Engineering:
16) Mechanical Engineering;
17) Medical science;
20) Political Science & International Relations;
22) Public Administration:
26) Literature of any one of the following languages:
Arabic, Dogri, English, Hindi, Kashmiri, Persian, Punjabi,
Sanskrit and Urdu.
since chemistry is included in the list you can surely take chemistry as optional subject.
I am 35 years old and applied two times before. I am working as teacher. am I eligible for the next year
As the eligibility criteria for JKPSC KAS says so your age must be minimum 21 and it should be maximum 35 , while there is relaxation till 40 years for reservations category candidates, and it is 45 year for PH /widow candidates, while number of attempts for general candidate is 5 and for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST/- it is unlimited number of attempts, so if you are from general category then you are not eligible to give this exam next year, while if you are from other categories then see your eligibility accordingly from the above data.
Best of luck.
Is RBA category will be considered as equivalent to ST and SC in jkpsc kas exams or not
Thank you for the query. According to the Notification released by the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission on 2016 RBA category is given the same respect with the SC and ST category for the examination. To also add you can attempt for the exam for 5-7 times and if you are in the RBA category the maximum age you can attempt is 43 Years.
All the best for your future endeavours
what is the age limit to appear in jkpsc kas exams 2020 for in service and ST Sc and RBA candidates
HERE ARE SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU THE MINIMUM AGE TO APPEAR FOR THIS IS 21YEARS AND SOME OTHER INFORMATION ARE BELOW....
|Category||Relaxation in criteria||Maximum Age|
|GM||No relaxation||35 years|
|SC||5 years||40 years|
|ST||5 years||40 years|
HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU!!!
REFER THIS LINK FOR MORE...
BEST OF LUCK!!! THANK YOU!!!
Will KAS still be conducted now that Jammu and Kasmir is a Union Territory, or will it be assimilated under UPSC?
At this point in time, there is no clarity as to how would the Administrative recruitment will be conducted. The Central Government might take a call on it once the lockdown period is over and the Pandemic is brought under control. At this point in time, there is no official press release regarding this. Based on the vacant positions, the Central Government might take a call on it. Please wait to hear for official information.
Sir what is the age limit criteria for the candidates i.e general,ST,SC,OBC etc for the 2020 KAS exam.
A candidate has to attain a minimum of 21 years to attempt the KPSC exam as on the last date of the KAS application form. The maximum age limit for applying for KAS exam is 35 years. For ST,SC,OBC category people, the age limit changes upto 40 years with unlimited number of attempts allowed for the exam.
Refer the link below to get a more detailed information -
Best wishes. Thankyou.
when will the 2020 KAS forms be out?
Jammu and Kashmir Public Commission (JKPSC) will release the recruitment notification for JKPSC KAS. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application form by online mode through the official website @jkpsc.nic.in. The applications will be accepted from May 2020 to June 2020. Candidates who are applying for this post should be a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir state. Candidates who are graduates in Bachelor’s Degree in any subject can apply for this post. Candidates will be recruited on the basis of the written test and interview.