About SBI SO 2019
State Bank of India has released the notification of SBI Specialist Officer (SO) for various posts in Sector Credit
Specialists, Portfolio Management Specialists etc. All the interested candidates could apply online for different posts only if they are eligible as per the prescribed educational qualification and work experience. The application form was available from October 30 to November 22, 2018, in online mode. Eligibility criteria for SBI SO will be determined on the factors such as educational qualification, age, and work experience. The selection process for some posts includes shortlisting of candidates on the basis of their educational qualification and work experience while for some of the posts SBI conducts an online written exam followed by an interview. State Bank of India reserves the right to set the shortlisting parameter based on the posts declared for recruitment. After final selection, a merit list will be prepared based on score secured in the interview and selected candidates will be appointed for the post they have applied for.
SBI SO 2019 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||State Bank of India Specialist Officer Examination|
|Short Exam Name||SBI SO|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Frequency of Conduct||Vacancy Based|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||600 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Number of Seats||20 Seats|
SBI SO 2019 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
25 Sep, 2019 - 10 Oct, 2019
Last date to print Application | Mode: Online
06 Sep, 2019 - 25 Sep, 2019
Application | Mode: Online
Candidates applying for SBI SO must meet the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the State Bank of India. It is essential for the candidates to check the SBI SO eligibility criteria that is based on educational qualification, age, and work experience before applying online.
SBI SO Eligibility Criteria
Work Experience required
MCA/MBA (Business Analytics)/ M. Stat.(ISI
Preferred qualification - Data Analytics qualification
SMGS-IV - Minimum 8 Years
MMGS-III - Minimum 5 years in the field of strategy/ data science/
Preferred Experience - Data Analysis/Mining
MBA (Finance)/PGDM (Finance)Charted Accountant /Master in Finance Control/ Master in Management Studies.
SMGS-IV: Minimum 8 years and
MMGS-III: Minimum 5 years and must have experience in PSUs/ Banks/Corporates in High Value
MBA (Finance)/Chartered Accountant
SMGS-IV: Minimum 8 years and
MMGS-III: Minimum 5 years
Experience in Financial
ICWA/Chartered Accountant /CFA
SMGS-IV: Minimum 8 years
MMGS-III: Minimum 5 years and
Must have experience in Rating Agencies/Financial Institutions/
1. Petroleum & Petrochemicals
5.Engineering & EPC
7.Chemicals/ Pharmaceutical/ Fertilisers/ Plastics
9.Power & Infrastructure
All the candidates who are applying for the post of SBI SO must be between 25 to 35 years of as required for the post they have applied for. However, age relaxation is given to the reserved categories.
|S No.||Categories||Age relaxation|
|1||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|3||PWD||PWD (SC/ST) – 15 Years |
PWD (OBC) – 13 Years
PWD (GEN) – 10 Years
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
SBI SO Application Form
All the eligible candidates can fill the SBI SO application form in online mode. Candidates must have a valid email ID and phone number to proceed with the application process but before filling the application form of SBI SO, candidates must keep the following documents with themselves to upload while filling up the application form
- Work experience certificates (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Any-one ID proof (PDF) such as Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Voter ID Card.
- Marksheets of class 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation or any other educational certificate (PDF)
- Resume (Doc)
- Scanned photograph (latest) and signature
Steps to fill the application form of SBI SO
- Uploading of photograph and signature
- Filling all the required details such as name, age, and uploading of all the documents
- Payment of online application fees
- Sending all the required self-attested documents via post along with application form to State Bank of India
How to fill SBI SO Application Form?
Step 1: Online registration: Candidates have to do their registration by entering their name, mobile number, and email ID. A provisional registration number and password will be created by the system. Note down the registration number for further use.
Step 2: Uploading of photograph and signature: After completing the registration process, candidates will have to upload their latest photograph and signature. Without uploading photograph and signature, the application form will remain incomplete.
Step 3: Filling and uploading all the required details: Candidates have to fill in all the information such as name, age, category carefully in the application form of SBI SO. In case, they are not able to complete the application form at one go, they can save it and later complete it. All the details entered can be edited for three times only. Also, candidates need to upload all the documents to the separate links provided for this purpose.
Important instructions for uploading documents
- The file size should not exceed 500 kb
- Upload the documents in pdf format except for the resume. The resume must be in DOC format
- The size of the page must be A4
- Before final submission, ensure that all the documents are accessible because, after submission, documents can be removed or deleted.
Step 4: Payment of fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee in online mode by using Debit/Credit Card, or Internet Banking.
After completing the application process, candidates are also required to send the following documents along with the application form through the post with details about the name of the post for which the candidates have applied to State Bank of India:
- ID proof such as Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card, Passport or Pan Card
- Work experience certificates
- Marksheets of all the required educational certificates
- E-receipt of fee payment
|OBC, General||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 600|
|SC, ST||PWD||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 100|
SBI SO Question Paper
The question paper of SBI SO play a vital role during the preparation of the candidates. Solving previous year question paper will help the candidates to make the strategy to qualify the exam. Hence it is advisable to check questions paper of SBI SO is must.
The admit card/interview call letter of SBI SO is available on the official website. The interview will be conducted from January 7 to 10, 2019. Candidates who have been shortlisted will only receive the admit card of SBI SO. Along with the admit card candidates are also required to take one valid ID proof - Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Passport or Voter ID Card. The SBI SO admit card will have details such as date and time of interview. Admit card of SBI SO will not be sent via post, candidates have to download their admit card if it is sent to the registered email id or they can download it from the official website.
Candidates can download the admit card by following these steps:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the admit card link
- Admit card pdf will appear on your screen
- Save it and also take a printout of the admit card
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
SBI SO Result
State Bank of India will declare the result of SBI SO likely in online mode. Candidates can check their result on the official website by entering their registration number and password/date of birth and the result will be displayed. They can save a copy of the result sheet or download the result for future reference.
Steps to check the SBI SO result
- Go to the official website and click on the result link
- Enter your registration number and date of birth/password
- Click on the submit button
- The result will appear on your screen
- Save the result and also take a printout
SBI SO Cut off
SBI SO cut off are the minimum marks secured by the candidates to qualify the exam. SBI SO cut off will be released by the authority after the announcement of result. Authority issues the cut off of SBI SO exam for all the stages seperately.
SBI SO 2019 Selection Process
SBI SO Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of SBI SO varies for different posts. For some of SBI SO posts, the selection procedure includes shortlisting of candidates based on their educational and work experience and then personal interview while for other it includes online written exam followed by personal interview. For some Senior Managerial posts, SBI shortlists candidates based on the educational qualification, age, and work experience. However, SBI SO selection procedure will be decided as per the post applied by the exam conducting body that is State Bank of India. After the personal interview, a merit list will be made on the basis of the score that candidates have obtained in the interview.
Documents Required at Counselling
- Aadhaar card/passport/pan card/voter Id card /driving license /any other photo id card issued by the statutory authorities with affixed photograph
- Date of birth certificate or high school mark sheet with date of birth
- Mark sheet/certificate of class 10 and 12 examination
- Passport size photographs and one should attached to interview call letter
- Certificate regarding degree/post-graduate/other examinations passed/work experience
- Character certificate
- SC/ST/OBC categories must bring the caste/community certificate issued by the competent authority
- Medical certificate for physically challenged candidates
Questions related to SBI SO
Are MAKAUT university BSc+MSc data science graduate eligible to apply for RBI grade B DSIM/DEPR post? SSC CGL JSO and Complier post and UPSC ISS, IES post? Please mentioned other opportunities?
• Age Limit: The candidate must be 21 Years to 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born between 02.04.1990 and 01.04.1999 (both dates inclusive)
• Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they must produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2020. Candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2020. Candidates with Chartered Accountant certification may also apply.
SBI PO Selection Procedure: Important Points
The candidates should keep in mind the following points related to the SBI PO selection process:
• Biometric Verification: To ensure an error-free and secure selection procedure for SBI PO 2020, the bank may digitally capture the thumb impression of the candidate. This is done to verify the genuineness of the candidates. Any inconsistency in the biometric verification will lead to rejection of the candidature and punitive legal actions. Candidates are thus advised not to apply any kind of external matter like ink, mehandi, chemical etc. on their hands.
• Number of Attempts: The maximum number of chances are fixed for each category. Candidates who have used up all the chances are not eligible to apply. Appearing in Preliminary Exam is not counted as an attempt but appearing in Mains Exam is counted.
Regards : banking classes in pune (https://www.sevenmentor.com/best-banking-classes-in-pune.php)
What should I apply for after 12 SCRA Or IIT? Right now I am in 11th and scored 90.6% in 10th ICSE board.
As eligibility criteria says The eligibility criteria is as under;
3 years relaxation for OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates
5 years relaxation for SC/ST/PD candidates.
Passed 12th (Maths + Physics/Chemistry)or equivalent from some recognised board with first or second division.
Also, B.Sc. (Maths/Physics) are eligible to apply for the exam.
Kindly refer the last year SCRA advertisement for complete details about the eligibility criteria.
Careers360 is conducting the All India Talent search exam where students of 11th and 12th PCM/PCB can test their knowledge and enhance their preparation by knowing their stronger and weaker areas and win prizes and scholarships worth 1.25 Crore.
If you are an Engineering or medical aspirant, it is a great opportunity for you. Take the test, perform the best, avail the scholarship and win prizes.
You can win exciting prizes such as:
50,000/- cash Prizes, Upto 100% Scholarship on JEE / NEET AI-Based preparation packages, Laptops, Smartphones, Amazon Echo, Careers360 Almanacs, Powerbanks, Upto 250/- paytm *Cashback offer
Feel free to comment if you have any doubt
I want to study Masters in USA so I decided to take loan of 20lakhs in sbi... So could I repay loan within time by doing part-time work
Is nrti is same as scra. Please tell me
NRTI is a university which offers only two courses B.sc in Transportation engineering and BBA in transportation management and SCRA is a exam which is conducted by UPSC.After clearing the exam you have to do bachelor programme in mechanical or electrical engineering from IRIEM college.Both NRTI and SCRA are associated with railways.
Hope it answer your concerns.
Is scra paper held in 2019 and what are eligibility and important dates
hello aspirant ,
yes scra is going to held in2019 and for important dates and eligibility criteria kindly refer link below :
hope this will help you !