SSC CHSL 2015 Official Answer Key released
The official SSC CHSL 2015 Answer Key has been released by the Staff Selection Commission on May 25, 2016 for the candidates who appeared in the SSC CHSL 2015 exam on November 1, 15, December 6, and 20, 2015.
The aspirants can check official SSC CHSL answer key 2015 through the official window by entering the required information, including roll number, date of exam and test form number.
Candidates can challenge the official answer key, if required, by May 31 upto 5.00 PM, by paying administrative charges of Rs 100 per representation. Official window for challenging the SSC CGL answer key 2015 is also active now.
Through the official answer key of SSC CGL 2016, candidates can know the correct answers to the questions asked in the SSC CHSL 2015 Written Exam and expect their chances to check the exam.
Click Here to check SSC CGL Answer Key 2015
Stay tuned to competition.careers360.com for more news and articles
SSC CHSL Result 2021 - Staff Selection Commission will release...
Check the SSC CHSL eligibility criteria 2021 before applying f...
How to Prepare for SSC CHSL 2021? - Here are some tips and sho...
SSC CHSL answer key 2021 - Candidates can check the SSC CHSL a...
SSC CHSL Question Papers 2021 - Know about the different aspec...
Questions related to SSC CHSL
what syllabus is to be studied for ssc chsl exam
SSC CHSL 2021 is conducted in three stages
- Tier 1: Objective Type Test
- Tier 2: Descriptive Test
- Tier 3: Typing/ Skill Test
Tier 1 consists of
Check the complete syllabus section-wise
Spot the Error
Fill in the Blanks
Spellings/ Detecting misspelt words
Idioms & Phrases
One word substitution
Improvement of Sentences
Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration
Shuffling of Sentence parts
Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
Symbolic/ Number Analogy
Symbolic/ Number Classification
Punched hole/ pattern folding & unfolding
Figural Pattern-folding and completion
Coding and de-coding
Fundamental arithmetical operations
General policy and scientific research
TIER 2 consists of
Letter / Application
To check our article on SSC CHSL syllabus and the books that you can refer you can click on the link below
while downloadind my SSC CHSL admit card I am providing with my registration number, my name and my date of birth but its not accepting the details. My application status is provisionally accepted. what to do next? pls help me someone
Admit Cards for all the region has not been released yet. For example, SSC CHSL Admit Card for Bihar region has not been announced. So first of all you have to get to know your region you belong to.
Have a look at the list region wise-
1. Northern Region- Delhi Rajasthan and Uttarakhand
2. Southern Region- Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry, and Tamilnadu
3. Eastern Region- Orissa West Bengal Sikkim and Andaman and Nicobar Islands
4. Western Region- Maharashtra Gujarat and Goa
5. North Western Region- JnK Haryana Punjab and Himachal Pradesh
6. Central Region- Uttar Pradesh Bihar
7. North Eastern Region- Assam Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur Tripura Mizoram Nagaland
8. MP Sub region- Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh
9. KKR region- Karnataka and Kerala
Have look at the process to download your SSC CHSL TIER 1 Admit Card
1. Go to the official website of SSC ssc.nic.in
2. An Admit Card option will be displayed on your Screen, click on download admit card CHSL TIER 1 2020
3. Enter your details like D.O.B
4. Click on search button
Remember click on the link according to your region, that's why I have listed all the states as per their region.
Are people who submitted their ssc chsl 2020 forms with spectacles but with clearly visible eyes rejected? They are able to download their admits na? Please someone reply... I have done the same in ssc cgl 2020.please!
Firstly, It's technically wrong that you are having power and you are not mentioning that in your form about that. Secondly, you will surely be issued the admit card as they will check it later even if they have to
But if you have not that huge power I don't think it should be much problem. Inform them about that in advance. Surely it will help you .
Hope that helps.
sir my DOB is wrong in admit card of ssc chsl admit card and I have no id proof of the same DOB.my exam held on 12 April what I do please tell me
Sorry but There is nothing know you can do anything about it because they give correction time to fix error but i think you should go attend the exam .
If you want to know more about it check out the link given in below https://www.google.com/amp/s/competition.careers360.com/articles/ssc-chsl/amp
If you have any doubt you can ask
I have applied for SSC CHSL under EWS category. But i got my EWS certificate made after applying for CHSL. so am I eligible for EWS or not? Please clarify.
Yes, you will be able to avail e w s reservation it doesn't matter even if your certificate has been made after applying for SSC CHSL examination , SSC CHSL has 3 tiers and your documents will be verified after you qualify the tier 3 for the purpose of joining letter and in general the validity of E W S certificate is one financial year so you should have a valid certificate in the time of document verification.
To, help you further, here's a brief of SSC CHSL examination pattern and preparation tips :-
Your SSC CHSL examination is conducted in three levels or tiers which are listed below:-
*tier -I :- it is Computer Based examination and questions are asked from General Intelligence, English Language, , Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.
*Tier - II :- it is a descriptive examination and is conducted in pen and paper mode . You have to write a letter or an application in 150 - 200 words and also an essay in 200 - 250 words either in Hindi or English.
* tier - III:- it is a skill or typing test.
To prepare well you can follow the below tips :-
First of all go through its syllabus at:-
The list of best books that you can use to cover your SSC ChsL syllabus are listed below
*Elementary & Advanced Mathematics: Kiran Prakashan
*Advance maths for General Competitions: Rakesh Yadav/KD Publications
GENERAL INTELLIGENCE & REASONING
*Verbal and non-verbal reasoning: R. S. Aggarwal
*Analytical Reasoning: M. K. Pandey
*General Knowledge: Dr Binary Karn /Lucent
*Also read newspaper for current affairs
*a mirror of Common Errors: Dr Ashok Kumar /Academic and test publication
*Competitive General English: Kiran Prakashan
*Objective General English: S. P. Bakshi
For details regarding books for SSC CHSL, you can visit our page the link for the same is provided below
* make a routine, and strictly follow it ,give more time to your weak areas in your routine . Routine will be very helpful for you as it will help you to study in a systematic way and avoid wastage of time and procrastination
* Prepare short notes :- you should prepare subjectwise short notes , it will help you a lot during your revision for your exam
* Revise :- the syllabus of SSC ChsL is wide so revision is must otherwise you may not be able to recall what all you have studied during your exam
* Essay & letter writing :- You should do letter and essay writing practice as in tier II you will have to write letter and essay.
*Practice mock test papers:- it will help you to understand the examination pattern, types and difficulty level of questions which are asked in exam, you will also get to know your preparation level and then can work on your weak areas to perform well in your examination.
* if you are not good at typing then you should do typing practice as well for the tier 3 to improve your speed and accuracy of the typing
For more tips visit