RBI Recruitment 2014 for 117 Grade B officers Post
RBI Recruitment 2014 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the country’s apex bank, has announced recruitments to 117 positions of Officers in Grade B (General)-DR, with opening the registration of applications for the candidates on May 3.
The Applications for RBI Officers 2014 are invited from the candidates in online mode only. No other mode for submission of RBI Officers Application Form 2014 is available, RBI said in a statement.
The candidates are required to qualify two phases of selection in order to enter the final interview round. The Phase-I Online Objective Type Examination will be held tentatively on August 2/3/9/10, 2014. While the Phase-II Written Examination will be conducted tentatively in September/October 2014, only for those candidates who are shortlisted for the same.
For any doubts and queries students can call the RBI Recruitment 2014 Helpline at 011-40360360
According to the RBI, out of the total 117 vacancies in Officers in Grade B (General)-Direct Recruitment, 58 vacancies are for Reserved category candidates, while 59 vacancies are for Unreserved categories. The distribution of vacancies in various categories is as below:
General/ Unreserved (GEN/UR)
Scheduled Castes (SC)
Scheduled Tribes (ST)
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
Moreover, of the total vacancies, 4 vacancies are reserved for candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PWD) category – 1 vacancy each for Orthopedically Handicapped (OH), Hearing Impaired (HI) and 2 vacancies for Visually Handicapped (VH). Persons with Disability may belong to any category - GEN/SC/ST/OBC.
The statement issued by the country’s central bank said the starting basic pay applicable to Officers in Grade B is Rs 21,000/- p.m. in the scale of 21000-1000-30000-EB-1000-32000-1100-36400. Officers of this rank are also eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance and Grade Allowance. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs 51,517/-.
RBI Officers Important Dates 2014
Online Registration of Applications Opens
June 03, 2014 to June 23, 2014
Online Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges
June 03, 2014 to June 23, 2014
Offline Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges
June 05, 2014 to June 26, 2014
RBI Officers Eligibility Criteria 2014
The age limit prescribed by RBI is as below:
- The candidates must be aged between 21 years and 30 years as on June 01, 2014, i.e. they must have been born not earlier than June 02, 1984 and not later than June 01, 1993.
- Those possessing MPhil and PhD degrees, get a relaxation in upper age limit up to 31 and 33 years, respectively.
The candidate must have any of the following educational qualifications:
- First Class Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters/years
- Second Class Master's Degree with minimum of 55% marks
- Equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years
- Doctorate Degree with minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years in Master's Degree
- Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor's Degree
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management / MBA qualification from institutions recognized by Government of India / University Grants Commission, with Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree.
The RBI has also arranged free of cost pre-examination training for Phases I and II of the examination for SC/ST/PWD candidates, at some of the centres where it has offices. Interested candidates who desire to avail of the training can apply for the same on or before June 23, 2014.
Stay tuned to competition.careers360.com for more news and articles on RBI Recruitment 2014
RBI Grade B Officer Salary 2020 - Check RBI Grade B Officer sa...
RBI Grade B Application Form 2020 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI...
RBI Grade B 2020 - Reserve Bank of India conducts exam for gra...
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2020 – Reserve Bank of India releases R...
Questions related to RBI Grade B Officer
Should I stop preparation for entrance exam and focused on remain 10+2 board exam as I heard that due to corona virus covid 19 universities can be cancelled the exam and noticed that the admission will based on 10+2 marks?
Let me assure you one thing that there is absolutely no chance of admission in engineering colleges based on class 12th board examination.JEE mains is postponed not canceled and even if gets cancelled there is no way that admission will take place based on 12th marks.So, just forget about these thing and focus on preparations because sooner or later all the exams will take place once the Covid-19 situation gets under control.
which would be better to choose between - BSc data science and BBA business analytics course according to syllabus of MAKAUT university?
This decision totally depends upon your choice what do you like the most.
It doesn't depend which course is better from where ,what matters is how interested are you in a course.
Talking of that the basic difference in both of them are
A person with data science skills can do work regarding a business analytics ,but the case is not other way around.
But as already mentioned its your personal choice.
Are MAKAUT university BSc+MSc data science graduate eligible to apply for RBI grade B DSIM/DEPR post? SSC CGL JSO and Complier post and UPSC ISS, IES post? Please mentioned other opportunities?
• Age Limit: The candidate must be 21 Years to 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born between 02.04.1990 and 01.04.1999 (both dates inclusive)
• Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they must produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2020. Candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2020. Candidates with Chartered Accountant certification may also apply.
SBI PO Selection Procedure: Important Points
The candidates should keep in mind the following points related to the SBI PO selection process:
• Biometric Verification: To ensure an error-free and secure selection procedure for SBI PO 2020, the bank may digitally capture the thumb impression of the candidate. This is done to verify the genuineness of the candidates. Any inconsistency in the biometric verification will lead to rejection of the candidature and punitive legal actions. Candidates are thus advised not to apply any kind of external matter like ink, mehandi, chemical etc. on their hands.
• Number of Attempts: The maximum number of chances are fixed for each category. Candidates who have used up all the chances are not eligible to apply. Appearing in Preliminary Exam is not counted as an attempt but appearing in Mains Exam is counted.
Regards : banking classes in pune (https://www.sevenmentor.com/best-banking-classes-in-pune.php)
What is the salary in hand for newly recruited RBI grade b officer.and also pls tell me what perks they get?
The basic pay for RBI Grade B officer is Rs.35150 with RS.1750 increment upto 9 years.And by including Dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical allowance, family allowance, house rent allowance, basic allowance your monthly gross salary will be approximately Rs.77,208.
Now, the perks along with this post are
- Reimbursement of expenses of vehicle for official purpose
- Newspaper bill
- Telephone bill
- Book grant
- Furnishing allowance
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Free dispensary
- Loans at concessional interest rates
- New pension scheme
- Leave fare concession all according to the eligibility
My dob is sep10 1999. Am I eligible for rbi grade b 2020 in terms of age?
RBI Grade B age limit is 21 to 30 years for general category candidates. To apply for the post of RBI Grade B 2020, the candidate should be a minimum of 21 years of age. He/she should not exceed 30 years as on 1st January 2020.
So your age should be 21 on 1st january 2020 to be eligible for the examination.