RBI Officer Grade B Application Form released; register till July 23
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the application form of RBI Officer Grade B 2018. The application form has been released in online mode and candidates can fill the application form till July 23. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the RBI Officer Grade B application form to avoid any mistakes. The application process of RBI Officer Grade B involves registration, filling personal details, uploading photograph and signature, preview/edit and payment of application fee.
To fill RBI Officer Grade B Application Form 2018 – Click Here
RBI Officer Grade B exam is being conducted for recruitment in various departments including General Department, Department of Economics and Policy Research (DEPR) and Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM). However, the application form for General direct recruitment, and for the other two departments DSIM and DEPR has been released separately. So, candidates have to fill in separate application forms for General and DEPR/DSIM.
RBI has announced a total of 166 vacancies in the Officer Grade B cadre, for which it will conduct the exam in two phases - phase I, and II on August 16 and September 7 respectively.
RBI Officer Grade B 2018 Phase I of the exam consists of single objective type multiple choice questions. There are four sections from where the questions are asked in the phase I exam. Candidates who qualify Phase I will appear for the phase II exam which has three papers – paper I for testing English, II for Economic and Social Issues and III for Finance and Management/Economics/Statistic in online mode.
The exam of RBI Officer Grade B will have both objective and descriptive questions. All those candidates who qualify the mains exam will further be called for an Interview. Only those candidates will be selected for the recruitment whose name will appear in the final merit list prepared after calculating the Phase II and Interview marks.
RBI Grade B Officer Salary 2020 - Check RBI Grade B Officer sa...
RBI Grade B Application Form 2020 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI...
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2020 – Reserve Bank of India releases R...
Questions related to RBI Grade B Officer
Should I stop preparation for entrance exam and focused on remain 10+2 board exam as I heard that due to corona virus covid 19 universities can be cancelled the exam and noticed that the admission will based on 10+2 marks?
Let me assure you one thing that there is absolutely no chance of admission in engineering colleges based on class 12th board examination.JEE mains is postponed not canceled and even if gets cancelled there is no way that admission will take place based on 12th marks.So, just forget about these thing and focus on preparations because sooner or later all the exams will take place once the Covid-19 situation gets under control.
which would be better to choose between - BSc data science and BBA business analytics course according to syllabus of MAKAUT university?
This decision totally depends upon your choice what do you like the most.
It doesn't depend which course is better from where ,what matters is how interested are you in a course.
Talking of that the basic difference in both of them are
A person with data science skills can do work regarding a business analytics ,but the case is not other way around.
But as already mentioned its your personal choice.
Are MAKAUT university BSc+MSc data science graduate eligible to apply for RBI grade B DSIM/DEPR post? SSC CGL JSO and Complier post and UPSC ISS, IES post? Please mentioned other opportunities?
• Age Limit: The candidate must be 21 Years to 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born between 02.04.1990 and 01.04.1999 (both dates inclusive)
• Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they must produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2020. Candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2020. Candidates with Chartered Accountant certification may also apply.
SBI PO Selection Procedure: Important Points
The candidates should keep in mind the following points related to the SBI PO selection process:
• Biometric Verification: To ensure an error-free and secure selection procedure for SBI PO 2020, the bank may digitally capture the thumb impression of the candidate. This is done to verify the genuineness of the candidates. Any inconsistency in the biometric verification will lead to rejection of the candidature and punitive legal actions. Candidates are thus advised not to apply any kind of external matter like ink, mehandi, chemical etc. on their hands.
• Number of Attempts: The maximum number of chances are fixed for each category. Candidates who have used up all the chances are not eligible to apply. Appearing in Preliminary Exam is not counted as an attempt but appearing in Mains Exam is counted.
Regards : banking classes in pune (https://www.sevenmentor.com/best-banking-classes-in-pune.php)
What is the salary in hand for newly recruited RBI grade b officer.and also pls tell me what perks they get?
The basic pay for RBI Grade B officer is Rs.35150 with RS.1750 increment upto 9 years.And by including Dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical allowance, family allowance, house rent allowance, basic allowance your monthly gross salary will be approximately Rs.77,208.
Now, the perks along with this post are
- Reimbursement of expenses of vehicle for official purpose
- Newspaper bill
- Telephone bill
- Book grant
- Furnishing allowance
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Free dispensary
- Loans at concessional interest rates
- New pension scheme
- Leave fare concession all according to the eligibility
My dob is sep10 1999. Am I eligible for rbi grade b 2020 in terms of age?
RBI Grade B age limit is 21 to 30 years for general category candidates. To apply for the post of RBI Grade B 2020, the candidate should be a minimum of 21 years of age. He/she should not exceed 30 years as on 1st January 2020.
So your age should be 21 on 1st january 2020 to be eligible for the examination.