RBI announces 166 vacancies for Grade B; registration to begin from July 3
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced 166 vacancies for Grade B on June 30. The application form of RBI Officer Grade B 2018 will be released in online mode on July 3. Aspiring candidates can fill the application till July 23. Information in this regard has been released in an advertisement by the RBI. However, it must be noted that the registration process on July 3 will only be available for General direct recruitment. Registration dates for Department of Economics and Policy Research (DEPR) and Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM) have not been announced yet.
As per the exam conducting authority, General Phase I and II examinations will be conducted on August 16 and September 7 respectively. Apart from these dates and vacancies, the authority has not released any other information. Other dates and details will be announced on July 3.
Latest: RBI Officer Grade B Application form 2018 - Check Here
For 2018, RBI has announced a total of 166 vacancies whereas last year the number of vacancies was 161. This means that this year, the authority has announced 5 more vacancies as compared to the last year. This year, for General direct recruitment, the number of vacancies is 127, whereas last year it was 145. In DEPR and DSIM this year, there are 22 and 17 vacancies respectively, while for both the departments the number of vacancies last year were 12 and 4.
Phase 1 of RBI Officers Grade B exam consists of a single objective type paper, while phase II consists of three papers. Phase I will have a total of 200 marks, while Paper II will be of 300 marks. Candidates qualifying Phase I will be eligible to take Phase II, while candidates qualifying in Phase II will have to appear in an Interview which will be conducted for 50 marks.
Final selection of the candidates will be done based on the merit list which will be prepared on the basis of marks in Phase II and Interview.
RBI Grade B Officer Salary 2020 - Check RBI Grade B Officer sa...
RBI Grade B Application Form 2020 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI...
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2020 – Reserve Bank of India releases R...
Questions related to RBI Grade B Officer
Should I stop preparation for entrance exam and focused on remain 10+2 board exam as I heard that due to corona virus covid 19 universities can be cancelled the exam and noticed that the admission will based on 10+2 marks?
Let me assure you one thing that there is absolutely no chance of admission in engineering colleges based on class 12th board examination.JEE mains is postponed not canceled and even if gets cancelled there is no way that admission will take place based on 12th marks.So, just forget about these thing and focus on preparations because sooner or later all the exams will take place once the Covid-19 situation gets under control.
which would be better to choose between - BSc data science and BBA business analytics course according to syllabus of MAKAUT university?
This decision totally depends upon your choice what do you like the most.
It doesn't depend which course is better from where ,what matters is how interested are you in a course.
Talking of that the basic difference in both of them are
A person with data science skills can do work regarding a business analytics ,but the case is not other way around.
But as already mentioned its your personal choice.
Are MAKAUT university BSc+MSc data science graduate eligible to apply for RBI grade B DSIM/DEPR post? SSC CGL JSO and Complier post and UPSC ISS, IES post? Please mentioned other opportunities?
• Age Limit: The candidate must be 21 Years to 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born between 02.04.1990 and 01.04.1999 (both dates inclusive)
• Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they must produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2020. Candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2020. Candidates with Chartered Accountant certification may also apply.
SBI PO Selection Procedure: Important Points
The candidates should keep in mind the following points related to the SBI PO selection process:
• Biometric Verification: To ensure an error-free and secure selection procedure for SBI PO 2020, the bank may digitally capture the thumb impression of the candidate. This is done to verify the genuineness of the candidates. Any inconsistency in the biometric verification will lead to rejection of the candidature and punitive legal actions. Candidates are thus advised not to apply any kind of external matter like ink, mehandi, chemical etc. on their hands.
• Number of Attempts: The maximum number of chances are fixed for each category. Candidates who have used up all the chances are not eligible to apply. Appearing in Preliminary Exam is not counted as an attempt but appearing in Mains Exam is counted.
Regards : banking classes in pune (https://www.sevenmentor.com/best-banking-classes-in-pune.php)
What is the salary in hand for newly recruited RBI grade b officer.and also pls tell me what perks they get?
The basic pay for RBI Grade B officer is Rs.35150 with RS.1750 increment upto 9 years.And by including Dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical allowance, family allowance, house rent allowance, basic allowance your monthly gross salary will be approximately Rs.77,208.
Now, the perks along with this post are
- Reimbursement of expenses of vehicle for official purpose
- Newspaper bill
- Telephone bill
- Book grant
- Furnishing allowance
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Free dispensary
- Loans at concessional interest rates
- New pension scheme
- Leave fare concession all according to the eligibility
My dob is sep10 1999. Am I eligible for rbi grade b 2020 in terms of age?
RBI Grade B age limit is 21 to 30 years for general category candidates. To apply for the post of RBI Grade B 2020, the candidate should be a minimum of 21 years of age. He/she should not exceed 30 years as on 1st January 2020.
So your age should be 21 on 1st january 2020 to be eligible for the examination.