NDA application form available from June 6; apply before July 2
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released NDA application form 2018 on June 6, 2018. Candidates have to fill NDA application form online. Last date to apply for NDA 2 is July 2, 2018. Applicants can generate challan for offline payment till 11:59 pm of July 1, 2018. UPSC has announced total 383 vacancies, out of which 339 is for National Defence Academy and 44 is for Naval Academy. NDA is scheduled to be conducted on September 9, 2018.
NDA application form 2018 can be filled in two parts. In Part I, applicants have to register for the exam. In Part II, candidates have to pay the examination fees, select exam centres and upload photograph and signature. NDA application fee can be paid both online and offline which is Rs. 100 for general and OBC categories while SC/ST applicants are exempted from fee payment.
How to apply for NDA?
- Candidates have to register for the exam by submitting details like name, gender, date of birth, nationality, academic details, address, email ID etc.
- Choose the preferred branch
- Verify the details entered in the application form
- Pay the requisite examination fees
- Candidates have to select three exam centres
- Upload photograph and signature as per dimensions.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and submit the application form.
To apply NDA 2018 Application Form - Click here
National Defence Academy (NDA) is conducted twice annually by Union Public Service Commission to recruit candidates Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA. The exam is conducted in two stages – written and SSB Interview.