Axis Bank's Young Bankers Prog: Training + Asst. Manager job
YOUNG Bankers Program is offered by Axis Bank in association with Manipal Global Education to create Young Bankers by imparting domain expertise and skill set in the field of Banking.
Programme: Young Bankers Program
Offered by: Axis Bank in association with Manipal Global Education
Duration: 1 year
Fee: 3 lakhs
Monthly stipend: Rs. 5000 per month for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs.12000 per month during the internship towards their living expenses.
- 1 year fulltime programme consisting 9 months of residential classroom training and 3 months of internship at Axis Bank branches.
- Focus on various aspects of Banking, Relationship management and Sales.
- Study location - Programme will be conducted at Manipal University Bangalore Campus.
- The Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5000 per month during the classroom training and Rs.12000 per month during the internship.
- Candidates who complete the course will be awarded a Post Graduate diploma in Banking Service (PGDBS) by Manipal University.
- Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will join the bank as Assistant Managers. Gross CTC of Rs. 3.42 Lakhs p.a. (This is inclusive of Loan benefits and Indicative Performance linked Bonus)
- The employee will also have an option of pursuing a online UGC approved Masters program in Banking and Finance through Manipal University which can be completed by candidates in 18 months’ time in distance education / online instruction mode.
Eligibility: Graduates from any stream, with 55% and above in their graduation and a consistent academic record.
Age: Age as a May 1, 2012 should not be beyond 23 years.
Selection process: Two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank. The Bank is looking for candidates with high integrity, who are dedicated towards work, with positive attitude and good communication skills.
Candidates shall be selected by Axis Bank through a selection process consisting of an online Aptitude test followed by an interview.
Aptitude Test: The Aptitude test will be of 2 hour duration and will be administered online. The test will assess the proficiency of candidates in the areas of:
- Logic and Reasoning Skills
- English Language Skills
- Quantitative/Numerical ability
- Computer awareness
Axis Bank reserves the right to hold a second stage of Aptitude test (if required for any reason) at its own discretion
Click here to view details
How to apply: Click here to apply online
- Application deadline: April 3, 2012
- Test will be held at Delhi only, tentatively on April 8, 2012
- Batch cpmmences on May 7, 2012
Axis Bank Limited,
Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound,
Pandurang Budhkar Marg,
Worli, Mumbai - 400 025