Akash VithodiaLast Seen: 1 year 11 months agoJoined on: 26-Aug-2015
0 friends|0 Followers|1 Post
posted this Forum Thread on : SSC CHSL
Vote up, this is encouraging or helpful
Vote down, this is not very encouraging or helpful
On: 26th August 2015, 17:16 PM
request to postpone of chsl typing test 2014 for gujarat student

Respected Sir
I am from Gujarat.Due to the crisis in Gujarat our government put band on whole state.Also transportation stopped. I have an exam of ssc chsl 2014 typing test at Mumbai on 27 August..So I kindly request to postpone the exam of students who are from Gujarat..Please proceed fast..

Please login or register to post comment.
picture
aarij alis picture
Aarij AliLast Seen: 7 hours 8 min agoJoined on: 22-Feb-2017
0 friends|0 Followers|654 Post
Much thanks to you such a great amount for sharing this incredible blog.Very motivating and accommodating too.Hope you keep on sharing a greater amount of your ideas.I will love to peruse. SomaliLife.net
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
Ashar JamalLast Seen: 6 hours 40 min agoJoined on: 09-Nov-2016
0 friends|0 Followers|1062 Post
This is the kind of data I've long been attempting to discover. Much thanks to you for composing this data. software outsourcing
picture
Baba Kis picture
Baba KiLast Seen: 11 hours 35 min agoJoined on: 03-Nov-2016
0 friends|0 Followers|1542 Post
An entrancing dialog is worth remark. I believe that it is best to compose additional on this matter, it won"t be an unthinkable point however by and large individuals are insufficient to chat on such themes. To the following. Here"s to you Get The latest Gaming
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
I truly thank you for the profitable data on this incredible subject and anticipate more extraordinary posts. Much appreciated for getting a charge out of this magnificence article with me. I am valuing it all that much! Anticipating another extraordinary article. Good fortunes to the creator! All the best! auto detailing orlando
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
It was a decent post undoubtedly. I completely delighted in understanding it in my lunch time. Will most likely come and visit this blog all the more regularly. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. Pump Repairs
picture
Baba Kis picture
Women are leapfrogging men into the classroom at the nation's largest university system, redefining the gender gap on California State University campuses in a startling way.The Author Incubator
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
It was a decent post undoubtedly. I completely delighted in understanding it in my lunch time. Will most likely come and visit this blog all the more regularly. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. social media competitive analytics
picture
Baba Kis picture
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...vonage phone service
picture
Ashar Jamals picture

A debt of gratitude is in order for your post. I've been contemplating composing an exceptionally equivalent post in the course of the last couple of weeks, I'll most likely keep it quick and painless and connection to this rather if thats cool. Much obliged. Obsession Phrases

picture
Baba Kis picture
Extremely intriguing web journal. Alot of web journals I see nowadays don"t generally give anything that I"m keen on, however I"m most definately intrigued by this one. Recently imagined that I would post and let you know. buy
picture
aarij alis picture
MoneyIsWhat.com is a one stop destination for all information and advice related to personal finance, credit cards, loans, mortgages, credit score and more.. MoneyIsWhat.com forum is for the people by the people community focused on issues and problems related to personal finance , where in you could post your queries and get answers from people who had gone through a similar experience already or experts in that category, alternatively you could also post your experiences and help other people with their questions and problems related to personal finance.best way to finance a car
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
This is such an awesome asset, to the point that you are giving and you give it away for nothing. I adore seeing sites that comprehend the benefit of giving a quality asset to free. It is the old what circumvents comes around schedule. cheap postcard direct mailing
picture
Hellenjoss picture
HellenjosLast Seen: 3 weeks 3 days agoJoined on: 06-Jul-2017
0 friends|0 Followers|4 Post

Your site doesn’t contain any relevant information and people doesn’t understand anything from the site. So it would be better if you modify the site with some new features so that more people will visit the site and increases the visibility. click this over here now

picture
aarij alis picture
I have perused your article, it is extremely enlightening and supportive for me.I respect the profitable data you offer in your articles. A debt of gratitude is in order for posting it.. http://auto-cad.aedsoftware.info/mechanical.html
picture
Baba Kis picture
On the off chance that you set out to make me think today; mission achieved! I truly like you"re composing style and how you express your thoughts. Much thanks to you. The Author Incubator
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
It was a decent post undoubtedly. I completely delighted in understanding it in my lunch time. Will most likely come and visit this blog all the more regularly. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. resource
picture
Baba Kis picture
I gotta most loved this site it appears to be extremely useful . find out more
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
It was a decent post undoubtedly. I completely delighted in understanding it in my lunch time. Will most likely come and visit this blog all the more regularly. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. website design company
picture
aarij alis picture
It"s fitting time to make a few arrangements for the future and the time has come to be glad. I have perused this post and on the off chance that I would I be able to wish to propose you few fascinating things or exhortation. Maybe you could compose next articles alluding to this article. I longing to peruse considerably more things about it! Carpet cleaners lilburn ga
picture
aarij alis picture
I like this post,And I figure that they having a great time to peruse this post,they might take a decent site to make an information,thanks for sharing it to me. packers and movers hadapsar pune
picture
Baba Kis picture
This is an incredible article a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this educational data. I will visit your site consistently for some most recent post. I will visit your online journal routinely for Some most recent post. Fidget Spinner Promotional Products
picture
Arsalans picture
ArsalanLast Seen: 3 hours 35 min agoJoined on: 28-Mar-2017
0 friends|0 Followers|411 Post
I felt exceptionally glad while perusing this site. This was truly exceptionally enlightening site for me. I truly preferred it. This was truly a sincere post. Much obliged!. majestic theatre box office
picture
aarij alis picture
Dr. Garner says the idea for the program came from community college deans who realized they need this kind of terminal degree, but could not get traction from traditional schools.tattoo supply
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
It was a decent post undoubtedly. I completely delighted in understanding it in my lunch time. Will most likely come and visit this blog all the more regularly. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. Fix you iPhone now
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
Pleasant post. I was checking always this online journal and I am inspired! To a great degree accommodating data extraordinarily the last part I tend to such information a considerable measure. I was looking for this specific data for quite a while. Much obliged to you and good fortunes. Deck and Fence
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
Respecting the time and exertion you put into your online journal and point by point data you offer!.. Hosting
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
It was a decent post undoubtedly. I completely delighted in understanding it in my lunch time. Will most likely come and visit this blog all the more regularly. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. http://mobilehacks4u.com/clash-of-clans-hack-add-unlimited-coins-gems-elixir-for-android-and-ios/
picture
Arsalans picture
ArsalanLast Seen: 3 hours 35 min agoJoined on: 28-Mar-2017
0 friends|0 Followers|411 Post
Wow what a Great Information about World Day its extremely pleasant instructive post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. masage tantra paris domicile
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
It was a decent post undoubtedly. I completely delighted in understanding it in my lunch time. Will most likely come and visit this blog all the more regularly. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. Hundred Palms
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
It was a decent post undoubtedly. I completely delighted in understanding it in my lunch time. Will most likely come and visit this blog all the more regularly. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. correx

Pages