Akash VithodiaLast Seen: 2 years 1 month agoJoined on: 26-Aug-2015
0 friends|0 Followers|1 Post
posted this Forum Thread on : SSC CHSL
Vote up, this is encouraging or helpful
Vote down, this is not very encouraging or helpful
On: 26th August 2015, 17:16 PM
request to postpone of chsl typing test 2014 for gujarat student

Respected Sir
I am from Gujarat.Due to the crisis in Gujarat our government put band on whole state.Also transportation stopped. I have an exam of ssc chsl 2014 typing test at Mumbai on 27 August..So I kindly request to postpone the exam of students who are from Gujarat..Please proceed fast..

Please login or register to post comment.
picture
aarij alis picture
Aarij AliLast Seen: 6 hours 27 min agoJoined on: 22-Feb-2017
0 friends|0 Followers|991 Post
Much thanks to you such a great amount for sharing this incredible blog.Very motivating and accommodating too.Hope you keep on sharing a greater amount of your ideas.I will love to peruse. marketing 1 on 1
picture
aarij alis picture
I've perused some well done here. Certainly worth bookmarking for returning to. I shock the amount of exertion you put to make such an incredible instructive site. Watches
picture
Baba Kis picture
Baba KiLast Seen: 5 hours 52 min agoJoined on: 03-Nov-2016
0 friends|0 Followers|1992 Post
I truly adored perusing your site. It was exceptionally all around composed and simple to undertand. Dissimilar to extra websites I have perused which are truly not tht great. I likewise discovered your posts exceptionally fascinating. Truth be told subsequent to understanding, I needed to go demonstrat to it to my companion and he ejoyed it too! cheap postcard ideas marketing at cheap55printing.com
picture
Baba Kis picture
Extraordinary article Lot's of data to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and redesign to People..Thanks www.cheap55printing.com/blog/tag/custom-canvas/
picture
Arsalans picture
ArsalanLast Seen: 4 days 3 hours agoJoined on: 28-Mar-2017
0 friends|0 Followers|594 Post
I like this post,And I figure that they having a great time to peruse this post,they might take a decent site to make an information,thanks for sharing it to me. Tax Return
picture
aarij alis picture
Clash Royale PC is a strategy game in real time, where you fight against other players online in frantic duels. Here, you can find all the characters from Clash of Clans: Giants, Barbarian Kings, Wall Breakers, Archers. Download the PC game now!clash royale windows
picture
Baba Kis picture
This is an incredible article a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this educational data. I will visit your site consistently for some most recent post. I will visit your online journal routinely for Some most recent post. 55printing.com/blogs/tag/cheap-business-cards-printing/
picture
aarij alis picture
Decent to peruse your article! I am anticipating sharing your undertakings and encounters. Facebook page statistics
picture
Arsalans picture
I felt exceptionally glad while perusing this site. This was truly extremely enlightening site for me. I truly preferred it. This was truly an agreeable post. You rock!. Detox Water
picture
DC Kumawats picture
DC KumawatLast Seen: 1 week 3 days agoJoined on: 06-Sep-2017
0 friends|0 Followers|2 Post
This Blog Website is truly useful I also enjoy the look, it's incredible!. Please update it regularly. This subject is my curiosity. Thanks..... windows app development
picture
Arsalans picture
This substance is composed exceptionally well. Your utilization of arranging while mentioning your focuses makes your objective facts clear and straightforward. Much obliged to you. 100 questions
picture
Baba Kis picture
This is an incredible article a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this educational data. I will visit your site consistently for some most recent post. I will visit your online journal routinely for Some most recent post. Custom medals
picture
aarij alis picture
A debt of gratitude is in order for this extraordinary post, i discover it exceptionally fascinating and extremely well thoroughly considered and set up together. I anticipate perusing your work later on. cheap Adobe
picture
Arsalans picture
It was a decent post in reality. I altogether delighted in understanding it in my lunch time. Will without a doubt come and visit this blog all the more frequently. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. company CrowdBridge Global scam
picture
aarij alis picture
Visit the website to know the tips and tricks of hiring the right decade or genre band for your party. https://www.souldesire.co.uk
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
Ashar JamalLast Seen: 4 days 2 hours agoJoined on: 09-Nov-2016
0 friends|0 Followers|1200 Post
Pleasant post mate, keep up the colossal work, simply imparted this to my friendz cursos adwords bogota
picture
DC Kumawats picture
DC KumawatLast Seen: 1 week 3 days agoJoined on: 06-Sep-2017
0 friends|0 Followers|2 Post
Thanks for sharing this useful and meaning full information on publicly. I will wait your next amazing discussion blog. Really this is great blog section for my online study. Good Luck !3d game development company india
picture
aarij alis picture
"We provide professional and affordable services to clients in the Jacksonville area. Leave the worry out of the equation by taking advantage of our screen repair service, and letting the experts handle it. We'd love the opportunity to work with you and show why our exceptional service sets us apart from the rest of the field. We have... professional installers, free estimates, satisfaction guaranteed, Phifer sun and shade control products. We do... Screen Enclosure Repair, Pool Enclosure Repair, Screen Repair Service, Per Panel Screen Repair, Window Screen Repair, Screen Door Repair, Window Screen Replacement, Sliding Screen Door Repair, Full Re-Screen Service, Rusty Bolt Replacement, and More."Jacksonville FL
picture
aarij alis picture
Young men are more likely to leave college early to pursue a job or the military.http://ansys.aedsoftware.info/ansys-electronics.html
picture
Baba Kis picture
This is an incredible article a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this educational data. I will visit your site consistently for some most recent post. I will visit your online journal routinely for Some most recent post. Custom enamel pins
picture
aarij alis picture
I might want to say this online journal truly persuaded me to do it! Much appreciated, great post. Cross drilled rotors toronto
picture
Baba Kis picture
This is an incredible article a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this educational data. I will visit your site consistently for some most recent post. I will visit your online journal routinely for Some most recent post. Christian Mejia Muscle Building
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
I can't envision concentrating sufficiently long to research; significantly less compose this sort of article. You've beaten yourself with this material. This is extraordinary substance. marketing digital bogota
picture
Arsalans picture
A debt of gratitude is in order for setting aside an ideal opportunity to talk about that, I feel unequivocally about this thus truly like becoming more acquainted with additional on this sort of field. Do you psyche upgrading your blog entry with extra knowledge? It ought to be truly helpful for every one of us. Clickhowto
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
This is really the sort of data I have been attempting to discover. Much thanks to you for composing this data. Pest Control
picture
Arsalans picture
A debt of gratitude is in order for your post. I've been contemplating composing an exceptionally equivalent post in the course of the last couple of weeks, I'll most likely keep it quick and painless and connection to this rather if thats cool. Much obliged. Love commands
picture
aarij alis picture
Much thanks to you such a great amount for sharing this incredible blog.Very motivating and accommodating too.Hope you keep on sharing a greater amount of your ideas.I will love to peruse. SomaliLife.net
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
This is the kind of data I've long been attempting to discover. Much thanks to you for composing this data. software outsourcing
picture
Baba Kis picture
An entrancing dialog is worth remark. I believe that it is best to compose additional on this matter, it won"t be an unthinkable point however by and large individuals are insufficient to chat on such themes. To the following. Here"s to you Get The latest Gaming
picture
Ashar Jamals picture
I truly thank you for the profitable data on this incredible subject and anticipate more extraordinary posts. Much appreciated for getting a charge out of this magnificence article with me. I am valuing it all that much! Anticipating another extraordinary article. Good fortunes to the creator! All the best! auto detailing orlando

Pages