I have applied for all the posts including
1) Assistant Section Officer in CSS (where Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) is required),
2) Posts under Pay Band-I Rs.5200-20200 other than Compiler (Data Entry Skill Test at Speed of 8000 key depression per hour for post of Tax Assistant is required)
3) Statistical Investigator Grade-II & Compiler (Paper-III Statistics 200 marks(100 Questions) is required)
4) Assistant Audit Officer Group “B” Gazetted (Paper-IV General Studies(Finance and Economics): 200 Marks.(Duration: 2 hours) is required)
I have some doubts regarding this:
1) Is there sectional cutoff in Tier 2 Examination?
2) If I got good marks in Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Tier 2 Examination, but bad marks in Paper 3, then will I get any post where only Paper 1 and Paper 2 of Tier 2 examination is required?
Eg., If I got bad marks in Paper-III Statistics 200 marks(100 Questions), I won't get Statistical Investigator Grade-II, but will I get Assistant in Central Vigilance Commission?
Kindly refer to the information booklet in page 22 written in the end.