• It is harassing me
Pushpendra Malav's picture
Pushpendra Malav
posted this Forum Thread on :  IBPS PO
Vote up, this is encouraging or helpful
Vote down, this is not very encouraging or helpful
On: 05th September 2017, 17:22 PM
IBPS PO 2017 Recruitment Exam
Hello, Do you want to know the IBPS PO recruitment information? Here I want to know and share the information regarding IBPS PO 2017 exam. The application form has been filled till 5 September and the Exam will be conducted in October month. If candidates have not started the preparation it is time to make a proper strategy for the remaining days and utilize the remaining days smartly. It is very important to know the Syllabus and the exam pattern for the IBPS PO preparation to get to have an idea about the paper pattern and the type of questions, that which type of questions will be asked in the exam?
Please login or register to post comment.
picture
Madhav Yatins picture
Madhav YatinLast Seen: 1 month 2 weeks agoJoined on: 07-Oct-2017
0 friends|0 Followers|3 Post
Hello, thanks for sharing the useful information and I found this website http://estore.ibpsguide.com/ would be helpful for IBPS PO 2017 exam preparation provides free mock test for students preparing for bank exams
picture
Pushpendra Malavs picture
Pushpendra MalavLast Seen: 4 days 12 hours agoJoined on: 02-Jun-2017
0 friends|0 Followers|16 Post
IBPS has released the IBPS PO admit card. Candidates who have applied for the exam may download the admit card from the official website before 14th October. The Exam dates for IBPS PO 2017 recruitment exam are as follows: IBPS PO prelims exam date: 7th, 8th, 14th & 15th October 2017 IBPS PO Mains Exam date: 26th November 2017