About SSC CHSL 2021
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC CHSL 2020 application form on November 6, 2020. The last date to submit the SSC CHSL 2020 application form is extended to December 26, 2020. The Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) examination is conducted every year by Staff Selection Commission for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations. Candidates to be eligible for SSC CHSL 2020 should be between 18 to 27 years and have passed Class 12.
Latest SSC CHSL Updates 2019 & 2020:
- SSC CHSL 2020 Registration date extended to December 26.
- SSC CHSL 2019 answer key and response sheet for Tier-1 released.
SSC CHSL 2020 recruitment exam is conducted in three stages – Tier-I (CBT), Tier-II (PPT), and Tier-III (Skill/Typing Test). The final allocation of candidates to various departments is done based on the candidate’s merit and option given by them in the SSC CHSL application form. SSC is anticipated to release a total of 4893 vacancies for the recruitment of various posts in various Ministries/ Departments/Offices of the Government of India. The exact number of SSC CHSL 2020 vacancies will be notified soon by the SSC.
SSC CHSL Contact Details - Regional Offices
|Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110 003||011 24363343, email@example.com||sscnr.net.in|
|Staff Selection Commission,1st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560 034||080 25502520 / firstname.lastname@example.org||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|Staff Selection Commission,2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600 006||044 email@example.com||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|Staff Selection Commission, NER, Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Beltola-Basistha Road, P.O. Assam Sachivalaya, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam - 781 006||0361 firstname.lastname@example.org||www.sscner.org.in|
|Staff Selection Commission,1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishtha Bhawan,101, Maharshi Karve Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 020||Tel No. & Fax No.|
|Staff Selection Commission, J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh - 492 007||0771 2282678, email@example.com||www.sscmpr.org|
|Staff Selection Commission,21-23, Lowther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211 002||0532 firstname.lastname@example.org||www.ssc-cr.org|
|Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh - 160 009||0172 2744366, email@example.com||www.sscnwr.org|
|Staff Selection Commission, 1st MSO Building, (8th Floor), 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700 020|
033 22904424, 22904422, 22902230
SSC CHSL 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam|
|Short Exam Name||SSC CHSL|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee (General)||100 Rs [Offline] +1 More|
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|SSC CHSL Tier I - Duration||1 Hour +2 More|
SSC CHSL 2021 Important Dates
SSC CHSL Tier I (Session 2020)
Upcoming Dates and Events
12 Apr, 2021 - 27 Apr, 2021
(Target 2020) - Exam | Mode: Online
The eligibility criteria of SSC CHSL has been prescribed by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). SSC CHSL eligibility criteria are the set of guidelines in terms of age, educational qualification, and nationality which candidates have to fulfill to be eligible for the exam. Before filling the application form, candidates need to check all details on the SSC CHSL 2020 eligibility criteria.
Age Limit: The age of candidates as per SSC CHSL eligibility criteria should be 18 to 27 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit is provided to candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PwD, Ex-Servicemen, etc.
Age Relaxations: Reserved Categories
Relaxation in SSC CHSL Age Limit
SC / ST
(after deduction of the period for which employee was in military service from the actual age as on the last date of online application)
Candidates had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989
- How to Prepare English for SSC CHSL 2020?
- How To Crack SSC CHSL In First Attempt
- How to Prepare Current Affairs for SSC CHSL 2020?
- How to Prepare Reasoning for SSC CHSL 2020?
Age Relaxations: Upper Age Limit
Defence Personnel who were disabled in military operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and was then released from the service
Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have been in regular and continuous service for at least 3 years as of the last date of online application
Up to 40 years of age
Up to 40 years of age
Up to 45 years of age
Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried
Up to 35 years of age
Up to 35 years of age
Up to 40 years of age
Educational Qualification: According to SSC CHSL eligibility criteria 2020, the educational qualification required for the exam is Class 12/HSC. For the post of Data Entry Operator, candidates must have passed their Class 12/HSC from Science Stream with Mathematics.
Nationality: Candidates should be a citizen of India. Candidates from Bhutan, Nepal and Tibetan refugee are also eligible subject to fulfilment of SSC CHSL 2020 eligibility criteria.
Mode of Application : Offline and Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Bank Challan
The application form of SSC CHSL has been released in online mode on November 6, 2020. The last date for submission of the SSC CHSL 2020 form is December 26, 2020. Candidates who wish to pay their application fees through SBI challan can make the payment through the challan till January 1, 2021.
The application fee is Rs 100 for the general and OBC category while women, SC, ST, and PwD candidates are exempted from fee payment. The procedure to fill SSC CHSL application form online is explained below.
How to fill SSC CHSL application form 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps below to apply for SSC CHSL 2020 exam,
Part-1: Online One Time Registration -
- Applicants need to first fill the SSC CHSL 2020 registration form
- To register, candidates will have to enter their basic details.
- On submission of the registration form, the candidate’s registration ID and password will be generated.
Upload Photo & Signature - Applicants should proceed to upload their photograph and signature. The size of the photograph should be between 4 KB to 20 KB and 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm in dimension while the signature should be 1 KB to 12KB and 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height) in dimension.
Part - 2: Fill SSC CHSL application form - To fill in other details in the SSC CHSL application form, candidates have to log in with their password and registration ID.
Fee Payment - After filling the application form, applicants have to pay their examination fees either online or offline.
Submission of application form - On successful fee payment, the application process is complete and candidates should take a printout of the SSC CHSL application form.
|General, OBC||Offline, Online||Male||₹ 100|
SSC CHSL 2021 Syllabus
SSC CHSL Tier I Syllabus
Spot the error
Fill in the blanks
Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words
Idioms and phrases
One word substitution
Improvement of sentences
Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
Conversion into Direct/ Indirect Narration
Shuffling of sentence parts
Shuffling of sentences in a passage
Symbolic/ Number Analogy
Symbolic/ number classification
Punched hole/ pattern-folding and unfolding
Figural pattern-folding and completion
Coding and de-coding
|Computation of whole number, decimal and fractions, relationship between numbers|
Fundamental arithmetical operations
|Percentages, ratio and proportion, square roots, averages, interest (simple and compound), profit and loss, discount, partnership business, mixture and allegation, time and distance, time and work|
|Basic algebraic identities of school algebra and elementary surds (simple problems) and graphs of linear equations|
|Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, congruence and similarity of triangles, circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles|
|Triangle, quadrilaterals, regular polygons, circle, right prism, right circular cone, right circular cylinder, sphere, hemispheres, rectangular parallelepiped, regular right pyramid with triangular or square base|
|Trigonometry, trigonometric ratios, complementary angles, height and distances (simple problems only) standard identities etc|
|Use of tables and graphs: Histogram, frequency polygon, bar-diagram, pie-chart|
General Awareness of the Environment and its Application to Society
Current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect
India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to history, culture, geography, economic scene, general policy and scientific research
SSC CHSL Tier II Syllabus
SSC CHSL Tier III Syllabus
Skill Test (For data entry operator)
Data entry speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on computer
Skill test (for data entry operator-grade A)
Data entry speed of 15,000 key depressions per hour on computer
Typing test (for LDC/ JSA and postal assistance/ sorting assistance)
About 10500 key depressions per hour for English medium typing
About 9000 key depressions per hour for Hindi medium typing
Lakhs of candidates appear for SSC CHSL every year. Although the competition is tough, however, anyone can crack this exam if they prepare sincerely. Below are few SSC CHSL Preparation Tips.
- First, get familiar with the SSC CHSL exam pattern and syllabus. Note down the topics that you need to study for this exam.
- After knowing the syllabus, make a plan for preparation according to the time you have till the exam. Complete the syllabus first and then go for mock tests.
- Do not jump straight into practicing. First, you need to get good at the basics. If you know the basics then you will be able to crack the exam.
- Quantitative Ability has a huge syllabus. Analyze the previous years’ papers and pick topics accordingly. Practice Ratio, Percentage, Averages, Time Speed Distance, Time and Work, Profit & Loss, Interest, Geometry and Trigonometry, Algebra as you will get maximum questions from these topics.
- Best Books to Prepare for SSC CHSL 2020
- How to Prepare for SSC CHSL 2020 Without Coaching?
- How to Prepare for SSC CHSL Tier 1 2020
- How to Prepare for SSC CHSL 2020 in 1 Month
- To ace the English language section, go through all the grammar rules like tenses, voices, articles, prepositions, subject-verb agreement, and punctuation. Practice active passive voice, direct indirect speech, cloze test, error spotting, sentence improvement, and fill in the blanks. Focus on Antonyms, Synonyms, Idioms, Phrases, and Spellings.
- Reasoning requires a lot of practice. Practice Analogies, Syllogisms, coding-decoding, Odd one out, Alphabetical & Numerical Series, Missing terms, Blood Relations, Direction sense, Arrangements.
- General Awareness is dominated by static GK and current affairs. Candidates should revise Science, Indian Polity, Sports Geography, Economics, Books and Authors, History and Computer Awareness.
The examination of SSC CHSL consists of computer based examination (Tier I), Descriptive Paper (Tier II) and Typing/Skill Test (Tier III). Separate SSC CHSL exam pattern has been prescribed for different stages of exam. The exam pattern of SSC CHSL provide candidates details about total marks, marking scheme, sections, nature of questions and time duration.
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Pattern
- The Tier I of SSC CHSL will be conducted in Computer Based Mode.
- The total duration of the exam is 60 minutes as per the SSC CHSL exam pattern
- The question paper will be divided into different parts – I, II, III, and IV.
- All questions will be objective type.
- The test carries a total of 100 questions from English Language, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill), and General Awareness.
- According to the SSC CHSL exam pattern of Tier I, the Total marks allotted for this Tier is 200.
- The questions will be set both in English and Hindi
- 0.50 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Pattern
- The Tier II of SSC CHSL is a descriptive paper conducted in Pen and Paper mode.
- This test carries 100 marks.
- The duration of the paper is 1 hour
- Candidates are given to write an essay of 200 to 250 words and a Letter/Application of 120 to 200 words in Tier II.
- The paper will be either in Hindi or English as per the SSC CHSL exam pattern
SSC CHSL Tier III Exam Pattern
- Tier III exam is Skill Test/Typing Test.
- This stage is qualifying in nature.
- In the Skill Test, candidates will have to enter data at the speed of 8000 key depressions per hour on a computer.
- For Data Entry operator posts, the speed should not be less than 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry.
- The Skill test as per the SSC CHSL exam pattern will be conducted online in English for Data Entry Operator
- According to the SSC CHSL exam pattern 2019 of Tier III, the Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant will be held in English and Hindi
- Candidates opting for English medium must have a typing speed of 35 words per minute. While those opting for Hindi medium must have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the admit card of SSC CHSL separately for all the stages of the exam. SSC CHSL 2020 admit card is issued online by the Regional/Sub-Regional office at the official website. Candidates have to log in with their registration number or roll number and date of birth to download SSC CHSL admit card 2020.
- Do’s and Don’ts at SSC CHSL Exam Hall
- What Must Not Be Carried To SSC CHSL Exam Centres
- SSC CHSL Salary 2020
Information regarding the exam like time, date, city, and centre of the examination will be mentioned in the admit card. It is compulsory to carry one photo identity proof like Voter’s ID, Driving License, ID cards issued by the government or other offices to the examination centre along with SSC CHSL admit card.
SSC CHSL Tier I Admit Card
The Tier I admit card of SSC CHSL will be released in online mode only for all the regions. Candidates whose applications have accepted for the recruitment exam can download the admit card from the official website. Candidates have to download SSC CHSL admit card of Tier I online. The admit card comprises information regarding the date, time, and city of the SSC CHSL Tier I exam.
SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card
SSC CHSL admit card for Tier II will be released after the declaration of Tier I result. The admit card for Tier II will be issued to those candidates who have cleared Tier I exam.
SSC CHSL Tier III Admit Card
SSC CHSL admit card for Tier III Skill Test or Typing test will be released for all only those candidates selected based on Tier I and II marks.
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Centers
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Anantnag|
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving license
- ID cards issued by government or other offices where candidates are working
- Three passport size photographs
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the answer key of SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-1 in online mode only. Candidates need to login to the website using the Roll Number and Password to download the answer key and response sheet.
SSC CHSL answer key is available online for all sets of online test booklets. Candidates can even challenge the SSC CHSL answer key if they are not satisfied with the answers. Challenges will be accepted online only. To register challenges, candidates will have to pay Rs 100 per answer.
How to download SSC CHSL answer key 2020:
Follow the steps below to download the answer key of SSC CHSL 2020,
- Go to the official website - ssc.nic.in
- Click on the answer key link (link will be updated)
- Choose the "Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination"
- Enter the login credentials without any mistakes
- SSC CHSL answer key will appear on the screen
- Download it as a PDF file.
Staff Selection Commission will declare the result of SSC CHSL in three stages – Tier I, II, and final. SSC CHSL result of all the stages will be declared online. First, the result of Tier I will be declared followed by the declaration of Tier II result. The final SSC CHSL result is declared after the skill test/Typing test. SSC CHSL final result will be declared based on the candidate’s aggregate score of Tier I and 2.
The result PDF of SSC CHSL will contain the name, category, and roll numbers of shortlisted candidates. The marks of qualified and non-qualified candidates will be released a few days after the declaration SSC CHSL result. To check marks, candidates have to log in with examination name, roll number/registration number, and password.
SSC CHSL Tier I Result
The Tier I exam will be declared for all candidates who have appeared for the exam. However, candidates securing the qualifying marks as per category will be selected for Tier II.
SSC CHSL Tier II Result
Tier II is held for candidates selected based on their marks in Tier I. Candidates need to secure qualifying marks in this paper to clear the exam. It is mandatory for candidates to qualify this stage.
The cutoff of SSC CHSL is announced along with the result. SSC CHSL cutoff is applied for Tier I, II, III, and final allotment. On the basis of the SSC CHSL cutoff of Tier I, candidates will be selected for Tier II. To qualify Tier II, candidates have to secure the qualifying cutoff of 33 %. The final allotment cut off of SSC CHSL is the lowest score of candidates for selection.
On the basis of the final allotment cutoff, qualified candidates will be allocated posts and departments. Candidates have to secure the cutoff as per their category to qualify for each stage of the exam. Only the candidates who obtain the SSC CHSL cutoff will be selected for the next round of recruitment exams.
SSC CHSL Tier I Cutoff
SSC CHSL cutoff of Tier I will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in General Intelligence, English, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness after applying negative marks for each wrong answer. As the exam of SSC CHSL Tier I will be conducted in multiple shifts therefore the cutoff of candidates will be calculated after normalising the marks.
SSC CHSL Tier II Cutoff
The qualifying cutoff of Tier II is 33 % across categories which candidates have to secure to qualify the exam and become eligible for Tier III.
SSC CHSL Tier III Cutoff
SSC decides the cutoff for Tier III based on the percentage of mistakes in Typing test/ Skill Test. SSC CHSL cutoff of Tier III will be declared along with the final result.
SSC CHSL 2021 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator posts based on their performance in Tier I and III provided they qualify Tier III. Merit list will be prepared based on candidate’s performance in all the tiers. Candidate’s whose names appear in the merit list will be allotted to the various departments. SSC CHSL selection process of different stages is explained below.
SSC CHSL Tier I
All candidates who register for the exam have to first appear for Tier I as per SSC CHSL selection procedure.
SSC CHSL Tier II
Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier II based on their performance in Tier I.
SSC CHSL Tier III
On the basis of candidate’s performance in Tier I and II, selection will be done for Tier III. Candidates qualifying Tier III will be called for Document verification.
Documents Required at Counselling
- Date of birth certificate or high school mark sheet with date of birth
- Original score card along with two xerox copies
- Marksheet/certificate of class 10 and 12 examination
- Certificate regarding degree/post-graduate/other examinations passed
- Passport size photographs and one should attached to interview call letter
- Character certificate
- SC/ST/OBC categories must bring the caste/community certificate issued by the competent authority
- Medical certificate for physically challenged candidates
- Discharge certificate in applied under Ex-Servicemen
- Aadhaar card/Passport/Pan card/Voter ID/Driving license /any other photo id card issued by the statutory authorities with affixed photograph
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: What are the modes of payment of SSC CHSL application fee?
Candidates can pay the SSC CHSL application fee in both online and offline mode.
Question: Can I make changes in the SSC CHSL application form 2020?
Yes, You can change the basic details only twice.
Question: How the SSC CHSL 2020 admit card for Tier-I be released?
The exam authorities will release the SSC CHSL admit card for tier 1 in online mode at ssc.nic.in.
Question: Is registration mandatory for applying to the SSC CHSL 2020 exam?
Yes, One-Time Registration is a mandatory requirement. After successful completion of One-Time Registration, candidates can apply online for the SSC CHSL exam.
Question: What can I do If I didn't received registration number and password?
Check the ‘Spam’ folder in your e-mail. If email is not received even in the Spam folder, it is likely that you have entered the wrong email-id. You may contact the Helpline of the concerned Regional Office through a call or email.
Question: What is the fee to be paid with the SSC CHSL application form?
Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100 in both online and offline mode.
Question: How many vacancies are there for SSC CHSL Exam 2020?
As per SSC CHSL notification, there are a total of 4893 vacancies.
Question: Is there any negative marking in SSC CHSL 2020?
Yes, there is a negative marking scheme in the SSC CHSL exam.
Question: What is the total duration of the SSC CHSL 2020 exam?
SSC CHSL Tier-I and Tier-II exams are conducted for a duration of one hour each. While the skill test, i.e., Tier-III is conducted for 15 minutes.
Question: How many questions are there in SSC CHSL 2020 Tier I exam?
There are a total of 100 questions in the SSC CHSL Tier-I exam 2020.
Question: What is the age limit for SSC CHSL exam 2020?
The age limit is different for different job posts through the SSC CGL examination which is 18-27 years.
Question: Can I challenge the Answer Key of SSC CHSL?
Yes, you can submit objections against the SSC CHSL answer key by the payment of Rs 100/- per question within the time period.
Question: What are the documents to carry to the SSC CHSL exam centre?
Candidates should carry admit card to the exam centres on the day of the exam. Along with the admit card, they should carry one of the prescribed original photo ID proofs - Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID card, PAN Card, and Passport.
Question: Is there any sectional wise cut off for SSC CHSL 2020 exam?
The exam authorities will release the overall cut off of SSC CHSL only and there is no sectional wise cut off.
Question: Is Tier-III compulsory in SSC CHSL 2020 exam?
Yes, for the posts of LDC and DEO, it needs that the qualified candidates have to appear in the tier 3 exam which is of qualifying nature. While For the post of DEO, candidates need to qualify for the Skill Test.
Questions related to SSC CHSL
Hello sir ,l did mistake during ssc chsl portal registration.l had filled my class 12 details in place of my Matriculation details. And i have submitted the form I cannot edit. what to do now?
SSC CHSL applications closed long back and SSC generally does not allow any sort of corrections after final submission. So you cannot edit and change anything now. The instructions states that if at any point in time, it is found that the candidate have entered wrong information, the candidature is likely to be cancelled. So all you can do now is to wait till the document verification phase if you clear the exam. During the verification process, it depends on the officials to let it go and make a correction if possible or to reject it.
All the best
my brother filled ssc chsl form with 79.00 % in 12th class but after revaluation got 79.40 % marksheet . is there any problem during document verification
If the re-evaluation result is declared after the date of filling SSC CHSL online application then there won't be any issue during the document verification. The date on the marksheet will be later then the date of application submission. Moreover, the marks scored in the qualifying examination are not given any weightage. You do not have to worry regarding but it is suggested to carry the marksheet obtained before and after the re-evaluation on the day of document verification.
hii i have attached my photograph with editing DOP in ssc chsl registration form but i dont have the original photo with mewith DOP it is without DOP so, will i able to give exam with that simple ORIGINAL photo?
Yes of course you will be able to give exam even if you have different photographs for application and reporting purpose. See there is nothing mentioned in the information brochure of SSC CHSL released by SSC regarding the photographs to be carried at the examination centre. So there is no any compulsion that you have to carry the same photograph as uploaded on the application form of SSC CHSL. Other photographs can also be taken but that should be recent one and of passport size.
Along with two passport size recent colour photographs you have to carry any one ID proof from the list mentioned below :-
> Aadhaar Card/printout of E-Aadhaar,
> Driving License,
> Voter Card,
> PAN Card,
> Identity Card issued by University/College/Government
> Employer ID Card or any photo bearing ID card issued by Central/State Government
For more details kindly check out the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.
how to unblock the ssc account whwre if the otp is not send to both the mobile and e-mail
The OTP will be sent in the e mail id and the phone number which you have given. So i suggest you to check your registered email id or phone number and whether or not you are checking the correct mail and phone number. If you are still not finding the OTP i suggest you to contact the officials through mail. You will find the contact details in the official website. They will guide you what to do next and what further steps you need to take to unblock your SSC account.
Completed my 12th from urdu board can i apply for SSC CHSL and SSC CGL?
The eligibility criteria for SSC CHSL Exam is as follows:
- The SSC Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years.
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO: The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Eligibility for SSC CGL is:
- The age limit of SSC CGL for various posts is within 18 years to 32 years.
- Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute,Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant etc.
- Junior Statistical Officer : Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at the 12th standard level.
- All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
As long as you completed your 12 board doesn't matter but it should be valid.
Hope this helps!!!!