UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2015 Admit Card
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2015 Admit Card has been released by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on July 27. Candidates whose applications have been accepted by the commission can download their E-Admission Certificate of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2015 in online mode. The Civil Services Prelims 2015 E-Admit Card can be downloaded by providing UPSC Civil Services Registration Id Number and Date of Birth.
Candidates need to download the print out page of instructions for UPSC Civil Services E-Admit Card before downloading the same.
[ Click Here to Enroll Civil services Prelim Test Series to know sure shot ways to Crack UPSC Civil Services Exam ]
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2015 is scheduled to be held on August 23.
Scroll below to check How to download of UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2015 E-Admit Card
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card Details
- UPSC Civil Services 2015 Exam E-Admit Card will can be accessed between July 27 and August 23
- The candidates whose applications will be dully completed in all respect and will be deemed eligible for UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2015, will be issued admit card for UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2015
- The Admit Card of UPSC CSP 2015 will be issued three weeks before the commencement of exam
- Candidates will be able to download UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam E-Admission Certificate in online mode, once it has been made available by the conducting authority
- Only the E-Admission Certificate of UPSC CSP 2015 will be valid and no admission certificate will be sent through post or in any other form
- The E-Admission Certificate comprise of candidate’s name, parent’s name, venue of examination and date and timing of examination
- Candidates are required to check their E-Admission Certificate/Admit Card and verify the details for any error and report the same, in case there are any
Steps to Download UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam E-Admission Certificate –
- Click on the official UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) E-Admit Card
- As you land on the official page, you are advised to go through the important instructions
- After you have read the important instructions, you need to take a print out of the same and then click on ‘Yes’ button to proceed to the next page
- As you are redirected to UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) E-Admit Card page, you need to select any of the options – By Registration Id and By Roll Number
- If you know your Registration Id, check on the same, otherwise check on Roll Number option, in case you know your UPSC CSP 2015 Exam Roll Number
- Next you’ll be providing your UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2015 Registration Number/Roll Number (as the case is) and Date of Birth
- Enter the ‘captcha’ code as shown there
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- As you click on the ‘submit’ button, you’ll be able to access your UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam E-Admission Certificate/Admit Card
- Take a print out of the same
Download UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) E-Admission Certificate - You can download your admit card of Civil Services Preliminary Exam from the official window below
Note: UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) 2015 E-Admit Card can’t be downloaded after August 23
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is conducting Civil Services Exam 2015 for as many as 1129 vacancies distributed among 25 different posts of civil services.
Stay tuned to competition.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on UPSC Civil Services Prelims