SCRA 2015 Eligibility
SCRA 2015 Eligibility – UPSC has declared eligibility of Special Class Railway Apprentices’ (SCRA) 2015 Exam. It is the exam conducted by UPSC for selecting candidates for appointment as Special Class Apprentices in Mechanical Engineering Department of Indian Railways.
SCRA 2015 is scheduled to be held on January 18, 2015.
For any queries and doubts, call SCRA 2015 Premium Helpline @ 011-40360360
SCRA 2015 Eligibility Criteria – Applicants need to check eligibility criteria before applying SCRA 2015 Application. Check below for detailed information on SCRA 2015 Eligibility Criteria.
Nationality – A candidate may be considered eligible for SCRA 2015, if he/she is –
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal
- A subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962 with intention of settling permanently in India
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawai, Zaire, Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanent settlement in India
Age Limits – Applicants should have attained the age of 17 years and should be less than 21 years as on January 1, 2015. The candidate should be born between January 1, 1988 and January 2, 1994.
Educational Qualifications – Candidatesappearing for SCRA 2015 Exam need to have the any of following educational qualification to be considered eligible.
- Candidate should have passed Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized institute securing a first or second division
- Moreover, the candidate should have qualified 10+2 with at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry
- Candidates should be Graduate with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects between Physics and Chemistry as Degree subjects
- Candidate must have passed the first year Examination under the three year degree course of a recognized university securing first or second division with Mathematic or either Physics or Chemistry as subjects of examination
- Candidate need to have a passed the Pre-Engineering Examination of a University securing a first or second division
- Candidate should have passed the Pre-Professional/Pre-Technological from any University securing first or second division in Mathematics and at least one of the subjects between Physics and Chemistry as subjects of examination
Stay tuned to competition.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on SCRA 2015