NDA II 2015 Answer Key
NDA II 2015 Answer Key - Careers360 has published the NDA 2 2015 Answer Key below on this page after it was released by leading coaching institutes after the NDA / NA 2 exam. The candidates, who appeared in written exam, can download Answer Key on this page to tally their answers with the correct answers.
Latest: NDA 2016 Answer Key is available now.
Candidates can also evaluate their score in NDA II 2015 exam with the help of NDA 2 2015 Official Answer Key once as is released for their help. Aspirants can check the right answers with the help of NDA 2 Answer Key and Solution 2015 by various coaching institutes available on this page.
In NDA II 2015, candidates have to solve two papers - Paper I – Mathematics – with maximum duration of two and half hours, carrying maximum 300 marks and Paper II – General Ability Test – with maximum duration of two and half hours, carrying maximum 600 marks.
NDA II 2015 Answer Key and Solutions for Paper 1 (Mathematics) and Paper 2 (General Ability Test) provided by leading coaching centres have been published in the tables below for the convenience of the candidates.
Download NDA II 2015 Paper 1 (Mathematics) Answer Key and Solutions from leading coaching institutes below:
Download NDA II 2015 Paper 2 (GAT) Answer Key and Solutions from leading coaching institutes below:
NDA II 2015 was conducted by UPSC on September 27, after which the NDA II 2015 Answer Key by various coaching institutes has been made available here. NDA II 2015 exam is held for 10+2 pass and appearing candidates looking to join Army, Navy and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy (NDA).
Stay tuned to competition.careers360.com for more news and articles on NDA II 2015
Candidates applying for for National Defense Academy 2016 can also check important links:
How To Join Indian Air Force - Check here the 6 ways to join I...
How To Join NDA After passing 12th - Check here documents requ...
How to Prepare for NDA 2020 - Know the best NDA Exam Preparati...
NDA Selection Process 2020 - UPSC has defined NDA Selection Pr...
Questions related to NDA
latest sallybus of nda upsc 2020
the syllabus of UPSC NDA and NA(1) Written test is as follows
paper 1 ; mathematics (300 marks)
syllabus- concept of set, operation on sets, venn diagram , de morgan laws, cartesian product , relations , equivalence relation
1. algebra - representation of real number on a line complex numbers - basic properties, modulus,argument, cube roots of unity binary number system conversion of a number in decimal system to binary system and vice versa , arithmetic geometric and harmonic progression. quadratic equation with real coefficients. solution of linear inequation of 2 variable by graph permutation and combination. binomial theorem and its applications. logarithms and their applications.
2. matrices and determinants - type of matrices, operation on matrices . determinantof a matrix, basic properties of determinant, adjoint and inverse of a square matrix, application solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by cramer's rule and by matrix method
3. trigonometry - angles and their measures in degree and in Radian.trigonometrical ratios. trigonomertric indentities sum and difference formulae. multiple and sub multiple angles. inverse trigonometric function application height and distance, properties of triangle.
4. analytical geometry of two and three dimensions - rectangular cartesian coordinate system. distance formula. equation of a line 10 various forms. angle between 2 lines. distance of a point from a line. equation of a circle in standard and in genral form. standard form of parabola ellipse and hyperbola eccentricity and axis of a conic. point in a 3 dimensional space, distance between 2 points direction cosines in direction ratios. equation 2 points. Directions cosine and direction ratios. equation of a plane and a line in various forms. angle between 2 line and angle between 2 planes. equation of a sphere.
5. differential calculus - concept of a real valued function domain, range and graph of a function. composite functions, one to one , onto and inverse function. notion of limits, standard limits example. continuity of functions examples, algebraic operation on continuous function.derivative of function at a point , geometrical and physical interpretation of a derivative application. derivatives of sum, products and quotient of functions, derivative of a function with respect to another function, derivative of a composite function. second order derivatives. Increasing and decreasing functions. application of derivatives in problem of maxima and minima
6. integral calculus and differential equations - integration as inverse of differentiation, integration by substitution and by parts , standard integrals involving algebraic expression, trigonometric exponential and hyperbolic functions. Evaluation of definite integral determination of areas of planes regions bounded by curves application. Definition of orders find degree of a differential equations formation of a differential equations by example. general and particular solution of differential equations, solution of a first order and first degree differential equations of various types examples. application in problem of growth and decay.
7. vector algebra - vectors in two and three dimensions , magnitude and direction of a vector. unit and null vector addition of vectors, scalar of multiplication of a vector, scalar product or dot product of two vectors. vector product or cross product of two vectors .application work done by a force and moment of a force and in grammatical problems
8. statistics and probability - statistics and classification of data , frequency distribution , cumulative frequency distribution examples. Graphical representation, histogram ,pie chart, frequency Polygon examples. measures of central tendency mean median and mode. variance and standard deviation determination and comparison. correlation and regression probability random experiment, outcomes and associated sample space, events mutually exclusive and exhaustive events, impossible uncertain events .union and intersection of events. Complementary . elementary and composite events. Definition of probability classical and statistical examples. elementary theorems on probability simple problems .conditional probability .bayes's theorems simple problems .random variable as function on a sample space binomial distribution, example of random experiments giving rise to binomial distribution.
hope it helps!
NDA 2020 important notice and admit cards
You will be able to get the UPSC NDA admit card 2020 via online mode only. It will be made available on the official website. The Admit card will be released few days before the entrance exam i.e by june 1st week. This exam is conducted for the selection of candidates in the Indian Army, Naval Force & Air Force. You will be able to download it by entering your Registration ID & Roll number.
Hope this helps!
When is the date of NDA EXAM PAPER 1 OF 2020
NDA I was supposed to be on April but it is now postponed and there are no official dates announced yet by the authoritites that when it will be re scheduled. Though i will provide you with the dates of NDA II
Release Date of form- 10 JUN'20
Last date to apply - 30 JUN'20
Exam date- 6 Sep'20
best book for self preparation for NDA without any coaching and apear in exam
Best books to prepare for NDA without any coaching through self study are as follows:-
@Previous Year Papers
- Pathfinder for NDA & NA National Defence Academy Naval Academy Entrance Examination - Arihant Publications
- Study Package for NDA/NA Entrance Exam - Tata McGraw-Hill Education India
- Chapter wise-Section wise Solved Papers NDA & NA - Arihant
- Study Package for NDA/NA Entrance Exam - Tata McGraw-Hill Education India
- Quantitative Aptitude for competitive examinations - RS Aggarwal
- NDA Entrance Exam - E. S. Ramasamy
- Mathematics for NDA/NA: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy - RS Aggarwal
- Study Package Mathematics NDA/NA Entrance Exam - Arihant Publications
- Science and Technology in India - Kalpana Rajaram: Spectrum
- Oxford School Atlas - Oxford Publications
- Social Problems In India (Indian Society – GS1) - Ram Ahuja
- Objective General English for Competitive Exams - S.P. Bakshi
- General Knowledge - Arihant Publications
- General Science Guide for Competitive Exams – CSAT/ NDA/ CDS/ Railways/ SSC/ UPSC/ State PSC/ Defence - Disha Publications
- History Of Modern India - Bipan Chandra
Refer here for more info - https://competition.careers360.com/articles/best-books-prepare-for-nda
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
Can I play cricket and do NDA as I am playing cricket
Dear aspirant,there is no sports quota in NDA in general, you have to appear for written and SSB, to qualify NDA.
However, you can go for Indian Navy through sports quota, but there are certain criterias. Check out the official website to match up your eligibility
I hope this helps you!